Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 20

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

Judith was late in getting up this morning. Georgina noticed, and remarked on it to the teenager. "Are you all right, Judith? You seem a bit lethargic this morning." The younger woman looked glum. "I am a bit under the weather, Georgina dear. My tummy is a bit uneasy this morning. I don't know what the matter is."

Georgina had a glimmer of an idea. "Judith, dear? When is your period due? Is this perhaps period pains coming on?"

"Oh, no. I don't think so. My period is due ... oh ... last week. Last week? I am late, Georgina. That is what is the matter."

Georgina took another tack. "Judith, you mentioned a touch of nausea. So you are feeling sick, this morning, are you?"

"I suppose so, Georgina. What of it?"

"When do you get morning sickness, Judith my girl? In what circumstances is morning sickness significant?"

"The only thing I know of is pregnancy. Oh! Pregnancy! Golly! I may be pregnant, you mean?"

"It is a distinct possibility, when you consider how many times George has fired his sperm into your channel, my girl. It didn't take him long to knock ME up! I suggest you get a pregnancy test, Judith."

Judith walked slowly through to the kitchen, where Marina was setting up breakfast. "Marina, I need to get a pregnancy test. Can you make an appointment with your doctor for me, please?"

"I can, dear, but somewhere I have a home pregnancy kit I bought when we started to wonder about Georgina. We didn't actually use it, so it is still around, wherever I put it. I'll find it for you, though we need to get the doctor to do a reliable test to confirm any result. These test kits are never 100 per cent accurate."

Judith was concerned, so became insistent. "Now, please, Marina dear, if you don't mind. I would appreciate it. really need to know...". Marina recognised the girl's anxiety. "Very well, Judith."

Marina went looking, and the second place she tried, there it was. Bringing the kit to Judith, she explained how it was to be used. "Look, it is best to do this at the loo, for you are testing your urine. Come through, and I'll show you."

At the bathroom, Marina opened the test kit, revealing two of the testing units. She opened one, and showed Judith the stick which was used. "You have to either put the correct end into your urine flow; or direct your urine into a container, then dip the test stick into it. I'll demonstrate with this one." Marine pulled her panties down, sat on the toilet and with the test stick in her hand, started peeing. She dipped the tester into the flow, saying, "You have to give it ten seconds or so, to work properly, then the result shows up on the indicator part: that's this bit." She passed Judith the test stick, with the indicator already starting to develop pinkish tinges. She wanted to show Judith how the two outcomes were different. "Now you can try it. One line says no pregnancy, two says probably pregnant."

Judith looked at the indicator. "you say two lines mean pregnant, Marina?" Marina nodded, "Yes." Judith showed it to her, "like this?" Marina studied the indicator panel, and gulped.

Saying nothing about her own reaction, she ordered, "Right, you do it yourself." She waited while Judith performed the test correctly, and they looked at Judith's result. Judith remarked, "They both look the same, Marina. Are they supposed to do that?"

Face flaring red with embarrassment, Marina mumbled, "Mmm ... we should really see the doctor, for a proper test. Why don't you and I make the appointment, and we can go together, Judith?"

Judith started to say "That's kind of you, Marina. I would like that," then her brain came to a startling conclusion. "Marina, dear? Do you think we BOTH might be pregnant?"

"It could be a possibility, my dear. These home tests are not 100 per cent accurate, as I said; merely a guide, so we cannot jump to conclusions."

Their eventual trip to the doctor's office produce a surprise that was no surprise: both were pregnant. Marina expressed shock: "Judith, I can't be pregnant at my age: I have just gone through the menopause. That means I should not be fertile any more. What is George going to say?"

"Marina, I heard George saying he would love for all three of us to be pregnant. I am not sure if he was serious, though."

"Neither am I. I am sure he thought I couldn't get pregnant now. That's what I thought, too. Oh, God. Me having a baby at my age? It is ridiculous!"

"Never mind, Marina. You will be able to give me all the support I need, for it is my first one. You have had lots of practice. Can you imagine how George will feel, having knocked up all three of us!"

"Oh, Hell; he will be impossible. Strutting around like a bantam cock, I expect. Fathering three more babies at a time when we – that is, he and I - are about to become grandparents. Oh, my goodness: how am I going to tell my daughters that they are going to be mothers before I am! It is embarrassing me no end."

Judith was thinking out of the box. "As I am also married to George, does that mean when the girls have their babies that I will become a grandmother, as well as you?"

"Oh, my, you are right! That's another thing I never thought of. I suppose that technically, you would be a grandmother, as a wife of the grandfather. Imagine, officially a grandmother at eighteen. You are going to have fun telling your parents that you have become a grandmother at that tender age, when one of my girls gives birth. Even more fascinating, you will become a grandmother before you become a mother!"


It was several days before Ebenezer had a call from Earth. It was Euphemia Penrose, reporting on her travel arrangements.

"Ebenezer, I had a very pleasant chap telephone me to tell me about my transportation from Earth to Rehome Colony. There were several options for departure points, but he recommended Canada, due to the excellent air connections from London. He even said that my air fare was already covered, as an inducement from Rehome Colony for visitors. Anyway, apparently the space travel section of the trip is very quick – I cannot imagine why – and I shall be arriving at a place called Metropolis, day after tomorrow, at 11-15, your time, so that you can meet me. Will you have a sign at the airport arrivals, so that I can find you?"

Ebenezer laughed heartily. "Euphemia, my darling, this is a recently established COLONY. We don't have airports here yet. There are no aircraft on the planet. You will be brought down from orbit by what we call a Landership: think of it as a tender between your ship and shore. Then you will indeed land at the shore. These ships of space find it easier to land on water, so it will arrive on the sea surface, then taxi to the beach. There you will get off like disembarking from a hovercraft, via portable steps.

There will be several officials present, to welcome visitors and new colonists. They also collect cargo items. Tell them that Ebenezer de la Torre is waiting for you. I shall have informed them that I am expecting you, and so they will direct you to where I am. You will find it very straightforward, my dear."

"Thank you, Ebenezer. Will Isabella be with you, for my arrival?"

"No, Euphemia. She felt that your meeting for the first time would be best in the confines of our own farm, rather than in public. She was afraid that possibly your meeting might not be encouraging, and did not want it to embarrass me or you."

Euphemia murmured, "This girl sounds very understanding of human sensibilities. That is a good start, Ebenezer."

"Right. I shall be there with a cab, ready to take us and your luggage to the railway station. By the way, your "nice man" on the phone was in fact one of the Personalia. He (or she, they have a choice) is an intelligent spaceship. They use human voices in conversation: it is a very agreeable affectation, don't you think?"

"Oh, my goodness. I never realised. How nice of them. That makes me less scared of travelling in a spaceship, now. Is it a frightening journey, Ebenezer?"

"Not at all, Euphemia. Treat it like an aircraft flight. There is very little difference, you will find."

He was there, as promised, to see her when she arrived. He watched the Landership swoop down and slowly come to rest on the sea, held up by its antigravity. It then swivelled round and resumed moving forward, this time to the open beach, where the Colony officials were waiting patiently. It was by now a routine operation for them, and they had their procedures down to a fine art.

The passengers gradually alighted by the steps wheeled up to the craft. Many of them were tourists coming to see the new planet and its wonders. Euphemia was evident by her large hat, her slightly buxom figure and her conservative, expensive-looking English clothes. She was of average height, and a brunette with an attractive face. She stood out from among the tourists in their holiday garb.

An official had drawn the same conclusion, and separated her from the milling crowd. She seemed relieved to be recognised. The man took her suitcase, leaving her with her handbag, and he obviously asked about other luggage. She shook her head, and they started up the gently-sloping hard-packed sand towards the road and the waiting crowd of people. Some were waiting for friends to arrive, others simply wanted to observe the proceedings with interest.

As soon as Euphemia and her escorting official were within reach, Ebenezer stepped forward, arms stretched out in his effusive welcome: "Euphemia! Welcome to Rehome, my darling!" He gathered in his arms, kissed her soundly in public to establish his right to this woman, then swung them both round to face the official.

"Thank you for seeing that my Euphemia got to me safely, officer. It is much appreciated." He turned his smiling face back to Euphemia, still enveloped in his arms, and said, "It is wonderful to have you back in my arms, darling. I hope that this will become a permanent pleasure."

Euphemia squirmed slightly after watching the interchange between Ebenezer and her escort, and the official's departure. She turned to face her host again. "Thank you Ebenezer, my dear. I would like to think that your expectations will be fulfilled. If I may ask, why did you not tip the gentleman?"

"Tipping is not allowed on Rehome, dear. It is one of the new norms here. If a man does his job properly, he should be paid accordingly by his employer; he should not have to depend on the charity of clients. That is the rule here. Politeness is encouraged, however, so thanking him for his service is acceptable."

"A nice touch, Ebenezer." She called out to the departing man: "Officer? Thank you for your assistance. This lady is grateful." He turned back, smiled, nodded, and said, "Glad to be of assistance, ma'am."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.