Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

"Let's join them. It is a more social arrangement, especially if she has decided to live with us from now. Please lead the way, Jimmy."

The two men returned to the living room, where they found the three adult women chatting away quite happily, with Judith hanging on every word. George spoke, "Ladies. It seems that Judith wishes to join this family from today. Are my two wives happy with this proposed arrangement?"

Marina glanced at Georgina, and they both answered, "Yes, George," and giggled at their double response. George asked Judith the same question, and she said, "Yes, please, George." Marina added, "Judith will be very welcome, and she will join us in bed tonight. The poor girl doesn't have much experience of sex, so we older ladies shall have to give her some pointers before we let George loose on her. We have decided on a quiet wedding next week, as soon as we organise a wedding dress and book the ceremony. Oh, sorry, Daddy O'Hara, and Mother O'Hara: Did you two want to organise the wedding details?"

Jimmy looked horrified. "Who, me? No way. If you ladies want to run the show, that is fine by me. You do realise that means paying for the shindig, too?"

Marina was unfazed. "Of course we will, Daddy." He offered, "Jimmy, please." And she repeated, Of course we will, Jimmy. Am I right, George, dear? Is that acceptable to you, my love?"

George nodded. "Yes, Marina."

"There. That is fixed, Judith. We can wear our own almost new wedding dresses, and get another made for you, to match them. The design was made to make us look younger, so it should suit you fine, my girl. You will look beautiful, dear. We shall be SO proud to welcome you to our household. Georgina knows exactly what I mean."

"I do that, Judith. George and Marina were SO welcoming, and I am expecting a young Montford now. Are you looking forward to having children in future, Judith?"

"Oh, yes, Georgina. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope that I will be able to join you before very long, once I get the hang of lovemaking with George. I am new at all this."

"Yes, my dear. George has a LOT of experience at making babies, and he makes the process so enjoyable, my dear. You should ask Marina for some advice. I found her very helpful. True sex in marriage is much more about love than about any physical process being completed. Everything has to be done with love."

Judith's mother found herself nodding in agreement, then blushed and took her husband's arm, refusing to speak for the emotion she was feeling.

Eventually Judith's parents left for home, assured that their girl was in good hands. Marina asked George if she could take Judith, by herself, for some tuition about the main aspects of lovemaking. George was happy to leave this in Marina's capable hands. He settled down to read some chapters of a book on materials science that he had been needing time to go through. He had been reading for about an hour when his concentration was disturbed by a hand tickling the back of his neck.

Looking up, he found it was Georgina. "George, I know you will have to give your attention tonight to introducing Judith to the joys of a man. Do you mind giving me a little something in the meantime, my love?"

George carefully bookmarked his place, and turned his full attention to Georgina. "Of course, my pregnant young lady." She giggled. "Young, George? This middle-aged lady?"

Certainly. You are 7 or 8 years younger than me, so you are young in comparison, and certainly fertile, as you have proved. Now, If I take my pants off, could you park your pussy on the penis of this old man, and show me how a young girl gets a man off?"

Happily, Georgina complied. "George, I was just thinking: I am the junior wife in this family (at the moment), but my daughter is the senior wife in the Defreitas family. Isn't life peculiar ... Oh, that's nice, George. Move a bit more ... yes, that's just what I want, but faster."

"You will have to do the "faster" bit, Georgina. It is not easy for me in this position."

Before long, George was able to shoot his load up into Georgina. "Oh, my God. That's great, Georgina." She replied, "Keep it going a little longer, George. Oh, Oh, Ahhh. That does it!"

George commented, "You have drained me, Georgina. It will be some time before I can perform for Judith, assuming she wants me tonight. Marina can be VERY persuasive!"

As it happened, George was already in bed, without pyjamas, but dozing, when a naked Marina barged in.

"George? Are you asleep? Waken up, man. You have a pussy to play with."

"Oh, Hi, Marina. You ready for me, then?"

"Nope, but Judith is." She stepped aside to reveal an equally naked Judith. The youngster had obviously been told not to be shy about showing off her luscious body, but her attention at present was on the man in the bed. Marina swept the bedclothes off George, and announced imperiously, "Now here, Judith, is a man when he is not ready for you. Note that pathetic excuse for a penis ... oh, look, it is stirring, just with the sight of us, as I told you to expect. Your naked body does that to a man, if you want it to. You can improve matters more with a blow job, as they call it. Let me show you..."

Marina ignored her prostrate husband entirely, treating this as a process of instruction for a new wife. She proceeded to place her mouth over the slightly swelling penis, giving it some loving attention, and very soon it had hardened up. "Right, Judith. We have already got you ready for him, so we will leave out instruction on a man getting you ready. That's for another day. Tonight, you just need to get him to fuck you. George, you will be taking Judith's precious virginity, so do it gently as possible, please."

George said pleasantly, "Yes, dear," and lay unmoving.

Marina climbed on the bed, and positioned herself over George's now erect member. "Now, you let yourself down slowly. Take hold of his penis, and guide it to your pussy, like this."

She did what she was saying, and George's penis slid into her with practiced ease. After a few lifts to get George encouraged, she then pulled off him, saying, "Now it is your turn, Judith. Just do exactly the same, but let yourself down very slowly once the head of his penis is at your entrance."

She watched as Judith climbed on George and went through the same procedure, her face flushed as she tried not to look at what she was doing. She concentrated on looking at George's face as she did everything else by feel. His member slid slowly in, and she explored to see how far it would go in before hitting her hymen. She and George both felt the internal collision as penis and hymen met. Judith said quietly, "He's there, Marina. What now?"

"Slow or fast, it is your decision, girl. I recommend fast as the pain is sharp but short, usually. It is so long since he took my virginity! Up as far as you can without him slipping out, then drop quickly."

Judith did as she was advised, and when she dropped, it was not with enough strength. She felt her hymen hit hard, but not tear. "Dammit, it didn't tear!"

"Again, Judith, come down harder. George will wait, like the good husband he is."

This time Judith put more effort into the downward thrust, and with a sharp nipping pain, her hymen was torn, and she felt George's penis thrust up strongly into her vagina. Her internal muscles grabbed the intruding penis, and held it steady, while she absorbed the pain.

Marina advised, "That's it. Well done. Now hold still for a minute or two. Allow your body to accommodate this tool of George's. Feel it within you; then start moving a little, once the pain has subsided. After that, you can move up and down on George's prick until you feel comfortable with it. It is now there for YOUR benefit, so make use of it. Move as suits you to get the best feeling and then you can start sliding up and down George's pole to make YOU happy.

This is all about you, Judith. Once you are more experienced, you can allow George to take charge. He knows what he is doing, my darling, so you will enjoy yourself." George took the opportunity to place his hands on Judith's breasts, feeling them tenderly. She jerked back a little at the strange feeling as he did so, then deliberately relaxed and accepted them there. This was a part of lovemaking. She prepared to enjoy the feeling of being felt. He tweaked her nipples gently.

By now, Judith was moving up and down, her gasps getting faster as she speeded up, until she suddenly experienced an orgasm. "Oh, myyyy! I have never felt that before," she admitted to Marina.

Marina encouraged her. "Well done, girl. Not every girl gets that result the first time. Now you can have more of these orgasms during lovemaking, but men usually just get one, when they finally ejaculate into you. That's when his sperm is heading for your womb, where an egg may be waiting, depending on your time of the month."

Judith gasped again, as another orgasm hit her. She was still moving, but was concerned for George. "Marina, when does George come?"

"Depends on who is fucking him, and how expert they are, dear. Older men last longer before coming – at least, that is what I find with George!"

George felt he should say something. "It also depends on what happened earlier. Georgina fucked me earlier this evening, so I may be slower this time ... Oh, here I come ... He suddenly thrust himself upwards, and pistoned several times urgently into Judith. She suddenly felt liquid bathing her insides, as his sperm arrived at speed.

George collapsed back on the bed, while Judith leaned back, savouring this big penis inside her. A couple of minutes later, she felt it subside inside her, and begin to slowly slither out. She felt she had lost a friend with that departure, but George grabbed her by the arms and pulled her down onto his chest, so that he could kiss her passionately and tenderly.

"Judith, girl, that was great for a first timer. You are now a complete woman. You are only going to get better, isn't she, Marina darling?"

"That's true, but when am I going to get fucked, my man? Do I have to wait till the middle of the night to get my piece of you?"

"If we can get Judith to lie with us, then with a woman on each side, I will probably recover sooner. Judith – would you like to lie down and cuddle your man? If you do, then if we don't all fall asleep you will get to see me and Marina making love, sooner or later. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, George. That would be lovely. Marina has taught me rather a lot tonight, but the experience is even better than being told about it!" She turned round to lie beside George, and ran her hand over his still hairy chest. Marina took the chance to crawl to his other side, and pulled the bedclothes over on top. "The covers stop your sweat from making you cold as it evaporates, dear," she explained. "Never worry about sweating when you are making love. George sweats more than I do, and I find I love the man smell."

They settled down in comfort, and gradually Judith became settled enough to drift off to sleep. George and Marina did likewise, until early morning, when Marina woke and realised she still hadn't got a fuck. She decided she was due attention from her husband now. She nudged George, waking him, and proceeded to insist without words that he do his duty to his first spouse.

Thus it was that Judith was woken by the energetic antics beside her. Marina was on her back, and George was pounding her pussy with great enthusiasm. Marina's cries of pleasure were evidence that she was getting what she wanted. In the twilit bedroom, Judith watched with interest as the couple engaged in boisterous sex; much more boisterous than Judith had experienced the previous evening.

Marina exclaimed as she reached an orgasm, and then she noticed that Judith was observing every detail. Marina continued to push up for George, until he came with a satisfied grunt, and collapsed on her. "Oh, Marina. I love you, darling!" he exclaimed, raising his body so as not to lay all his weight on Marina. This was their routine for this position, as she hated his full weight pressing on her. She often preferred being on top, when she felt energetic enough to run things that way.

Marina said to her husband, "George, our Judith has been watching. I hope she enjoyed the scene!" George reached out an arm and laid a hand on one of Judith's young breasts, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Judith, you are part of us now. We are happy to have you here with us, as we make love. I am as happy to be with Marina as I was when I first bedded her nearly quarter of a century ago. We have had four children, and she is still a good looking woman. She remains the greatest love of my life. Georgina, and now you, are also our loves, but newer and interestingly different. You can try this position whenever you feel you are ready for it, my dear."

Judith gazed at him adoringly. "I would love that, George, but not at this moment. Marina may not be finished with you, and I should get a shower. Can I take it that I live here now?"

George happily patted the breast he had been fondling. "You certainly do, Judith. This house is now your house too, not just our house. However, you are still your own woman. I refuse to run my wives' lives. If you want to continue baby-sitting for the Kempe family, that is fine. Whatever you had planned for future education, we will support you in that too. Joining this family should be seen as a liberation, not a restriction, on your liberty. Is that clear with you, Judith?"

"George, you have made my day, just as previously you made my night!" She leaned over to kiss him tenderly, then turned to kiss Marina as well. "Thank you SO much, Marina. You are a wonderful woman, and a great instructor." She responded, "And you are a beautiful young lady, Judith. You will show up us older ladies, especially at the wedding."

George announced, "I have to get ready for work, so I shall grab the shower first, girls, if I that's all right with you." Marina said, "Sure, George." Judith added, "I am not in a hurry either."

Everyone, though, had to get up for their tasks today. George had to go back to work for his new company; Marina and Georgina had much housework to attend to; and Judith had to see that all the utensils had been returned safely to the Governor's mansion. She also wanted to check if she was needed for babysitting duties, and if so when. Finally she was determined to report to her parents that she was doing fine.

She enjoyed the bracing walk to the mansion. It was around twenty minutes walk at a reasonable pace, and this morning the whole world appeared brighter. She arrived at the Governor's door and banged the door knocker.

The door was opened by Helen, who looked at Judith in surprise. "Judith! I didn't expect to see you here so soon. I expected you to be wrapped round your new family; but come in, my dear girl." She halted for a moment, then said, "Or should that be "young woman"?"

Judith grinned triumphantly at Helen. "Yep. I am a woman, now, Helen. Does it show?"

Helen smiled. "It certainly does, darling. You have always looked lovely, today you are blooming. It shows especially in your improved self-confidence, assuming everything went well. I presume it did?"

"Yes, Helen. It went marvellously: George is so considerate, and Marina so helpful and encouraging. Georgina is a darling woman too. I am happy to share George, like you share the Governor."

"Excellent. Now, what are you going to do here today?"

"I must ensure that all the crockery, etc. was returned safely and in good condition, as it was in my custody the other night. George tells me that if I am still wanted for babysitting, I can do that. He says I can do basically whatever I want, even once we are married! He is encouraging me to continue my studies as well."

Helen took another look at Judith, wonderingly. "Excellent, indeed! George Montford seems to have made a tremendous impact on you, Judith. I recognise something of myself there, when I found I had fallen for Bob. I think you will do all right in that family, my girl."

"Thanks, Helen. I had better go see Mary, if she is seeing visitors."

Helen led her, then stepped aside to allow Judith to go through to the kitchen. Mary was there, propped up on a tall chair, her ankle strapped and dangling loose, to keep weight off it. "Oh, hello, Judith. Again, my apologies for what happened. I should have warned you not to eat anything."

"Not to worry, Mary. I love all three of them, and they are marvellous people. Marina gave me tuition in sex. I knew very little, but she is a good teacher. George is so considerate and understanding as a lover: he was very gentle with me."

"I see," said Mary. "I take it you were introduced to the joys of sex with a man, then?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.