Teacher Slut - Cover

Teacher Slut

Copyright© 2015 by CNGS

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Claire is a young, beautiful teacher at an expensive school. But she gets so horny, she might get into trouble. DARK THEMES!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   White Male   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student   ENF  

I stared at Bobby and his cellphone. This could not be happening.

“Swallow my cum,” he said again. He was clearly nervous but I could see he was determined.

I swallowed and took my finger out of my wet pussy.

“Bobby, what just happened is...”

“What just happened is you committed a crime, Ms ... I mean, Claire. You could go to jail for this. You’ll never work as a teacher again. It would be a scandal.”

“Bobby, I...”

I knew he was right. I’d had this fantasy before. But now that it was real I was terrified. I started putting on my clothes. I didn’t want to be caught like this and suddenly I was ashamed. I didn’t want Bobby to see me naked anymore.

“Stop,” Bobby said.

“Bobby, I need to get dressed. The door isn’t even locked. I don’t know what I was thinking...”

“Claire, I could upload this video right now.”

“Please don’t do that. Delete it.”

“Do you really think I’d delete it? Ever?”

I looked at him. A young, geeky boy. A few weeks ago he was scared of his teachers and girls his own age would never go out with him. Now he had the power to blackmail his hot Asian teacher. What boy would give that up?

“No, I guess you won’t.”

“Then take off all your clothes right now, Claire. Even your socks and your shoes.”

What could I do? I obeyed, praying no one would come in. I exposed myself completely. My pussy was dripping wet.

Bobby walked around me, inspecting me. He put his hands on my breasts and squeezed them.

“You have nice tits, Claire. Seeing them down your blouse in class was nice but this is much better.”

He squeezed them harder. I winced. He put his hand on my pussy.

“Since when have you been shaved, Claire?”

“Since I was... 15, I guess.”

“Is that when you lost your virginity?”

What a question! I was so turned on and so humiliated.

“Yes...”

“Who did you fuck?”

“Just a guy.”

“How old was he?”

“18.”

“And now you’re fucking younger guys, huh?”

I didn’t know what to say. I was ashamed. I could still taste his cum in my mouth.

He grabbed my ass.

“Have you done anal?”

“Yes...”

“Did you like it?”

“No.”

He started working his finger into my asshole. It was unpleasant. He looked me in the eyes while he did so. Outside I could hear my colleagues talking about work. If one of them opened the door...

“You don’t like this, do you Claire?”

“No, Bobby.”

He pushed his finger deeper. With his other hand he brought up his phone and started recording me again.

“Say thank you for fingering my asshole.”

“Bobby, I shouldn’t...”

“Do it.”

“Thank you for fingering my asshole, Bobby.”

“Say you love fucking boys.”

“I ... I love fucking boys.”

His finger was all the way in now.

“Say you have a teenager’s cum in your mouth.”

“Bobby...”

“Say it.”

“I have a teenager’s cum in my mouth.”

He pulled out his finger and I breathed a sigh of relief. But I was still naked in my own office.

“Can I get dressed now, Bobby?”

“Yes ... but no underwear.”

He picked up my thong and my bra as I started getting dressed. But then he stopped me.

“Actually, uh ... don’t get dressed yet. Sit on your desk and spread your legs.”

He approached me. I saw his penis was erect again. Teenage boys and their lust...

“Open your mouth, Claire.”

I was confused. Wasn’t he going to fuck me? But then he took my thong and stuffed it in my mouth. It tasted of my pussy. Then he grabbed my tits by the nipples and started thrusting into me. My nipples hurt and I winced, but he just pulled harder. I felt him deep inside me. My own pupil had his cock inside me. He was forcing me ... but I’d started it and I was still wet. Maybe I was even getting wetter. I hated and loved what was happening to me.

He came quickly. I felt his cum dripping out of my pussy onto my desk. He let go of my nipples and panted. For a second he looked like a scared boy again. Maybe he wasn’t sure what to do next. But then he smiled.

“Take the thong out of your mouth, Claire.”

I did it, flinching as someone walked right past the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.