Teacher Slut
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by CNGS

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Claire is a young, beautiful teacher at an expensive school. But she gets so horny, she might get into trouble. DARK THEMES!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   White Male   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student   ENF  

My name is Claire and I am a teacher. I teach biology at a very expensive school in New York. I am 28 years old and most people think I'm attractive. I have big breasts, black hair and I'm half Chinese.

Everyone always knew me as a good girl who worked hard and was very intelligent. Very respectable and professional. I didn't have a boyfriend but everyone knew I was going to find a good All-American boy to marry. That's what they thought. But when I was at home I would imagine behaving like a slut. Imagining myself in dirty situations got me so wet that I masturbated wherever I was. I masturbated on my bed, I masturbated standing up in the kitchen, I even masturbated on the toilet at work.

Work was my biggest fantasy. All those boys and girls looking at me. Most of them were just 15 or 16 and I knew it was wrong to think about them but that just turned me on more. Sometimes I sat naked on the couch at home reading the latest yearbook and I would rub my breasts up against their photos. What would my friends and colleagues think if they knew that serious Ms. Claire did things like that?

Rubbing my tits against yearbooks and masturbating on the toilet made me so horny that I wanted to do more. I wanted to do something that felt more real.

I started by going to work without panties. I was wearing pants so it was impossible for anyone to see I was naked underneath but it made me so wet during class I could almost not teach. It was too cold that winter to wear skirts but I often thought about it. One of the students seeing my neatly trimmed pussy ... I couldn't stop masturbating over that idea.

Then I decided to start wearing a thong. A thong can actually show while you're wearing pants. What would my students think if they knew that their most serious and feared teacher (I was very strict) wore a thong to work? I picked my sexiest red thong. But at work I discovered that I was too nervous. I wanted to be seen but I was also afraid. I didn't want a reputation as a complete slut. After I masturbated on the toilet and licked my fingers I put the thong in my handbag. For the next two weeks I went to work in my normal clothes.

I couldn't stop thinking about it though. At night I had dreams about standing naked in front of the class wearing nothing but the thong. I imagined pulling it down slowly so they could see my neatly trimmed pussy. I woke up in the morning and played with myself before I even had breakfast.

One morning I put the thong back on. I even hitched it up as far as possible so it would be visible.

In class I was nervous again. During most of the class I didn't turn my back to them. But at the end of the class I was just too horny. When I picked up my bag I turned and bent over in such a way that the thong would be visible. I heard a small gasp somewhere in the class and that almost made me have an orgasm. I was so horny and nervous at the same time I didn't know whether to sweat or to shiver. I had just shown my thong. Maybe not everyone saw it but the student who did would never think of me the same way again.

I turned back to the class. Was anyone reacting? I couldn't be sure. I quickly left the room and went to the toilet to masturbate. This time I didn't take the thong off.

I started noticing one boy looking at me differently. The others were still afraid but Bobby stared at me directly. Had he seen my thong? Did he jerk off thinking about me? I almost touched myself in class. Instead I was extra strict.

When spring came, I couldn't control myself anymore. I started wearing shirts that looked professional but exposed my cleavage. A lot of the boys started looking more carefully. But not staring openly like Bobby. Now I knew. He really was staring at my body. He wanted to fuck me.

One day he forgot one of his pens on his desk. It was blue and about as big as my finger. I quietly put it in my pocket and took it home. I kept it next to my bed and used it to fuck myself every morning and every night.

He was just a geeky teenager but I was obsessed. I found a photo of him on the internet and printed it out. I kept it with his pen and looked at it while I masturbated.

Bobby was actually a shy kid. He didn't have a lot of friends. That made his staring even hotter. It was like he knew who I really was.

I started exposing myself to him more. I'd lean over his table to point out a mistake in his writing just so he could get a closer look at my cleavage. I adjusted my bra when he was looking. Once I dropped a book in the corridor and asked him to pick it up so he could see up my skirt.

At school I was strict and unforgiving, despite my appearance. At home I masturbated like the biggest slut in the world. I rubbed pussy juice all over my breasts and face while moaning about how I wanted to be used.

I got so horny that I made a big mistake. One day I called Bobby into my office. He was visibly nervous. Staring or no, I was his teacher.

"So, Bobby..." I said.

"Yes, Ms.?"

"You've been staring at me."

I couldn't believe I was bringing it up. What the hell was I doing?

"Umm ... staring?"

"Yes. Staring. At my boobs."

He blushed.

"Well..."

"I don't blame you, Bobby. I have big boobs. Bigger than any of the girls your age."

I didn't have a plan, just desire. I started undoing the buttons on my shirt.

"Umm ... yeah, I guess you do."

"And have you noticed anything besides my cleavage?"

"You ... uh ... wear thongs."

"That's right. I do."

My shirt was open now. I was wearing a black bra. His eyes were focused on it.

"Have you ever seen a naked woman? For real, not a picture."

"Uh ... no..."

I slipped out of my shirt and took off my bra. I could see the bulge in his pants. I was excited but also panicking. This was so wrong it could cost me my career. But I just couldn't stop.

I approached Bobby, who was still sitting, until my breasts were inches away from his face. I pushed forward and he started sucking on my right nipple.

Claire, have you gone crazy? I asked myself. The door isn't even locked. Anyone could just walk in and that would be the end. You could even go to jail.

As Bobby sucked on my tits, I got rid of my skirt and thong. Within seconds Bobby's finger was inside me, aggressively fucking me. We stayed like that for what felt like an eternity. I heard other teachers talking outside while I was breaking every rule there was.

Then I got on my knees. I knew it had to end this way. I pulled down his pants and took his cock in my mouth. It wasn't huge but I took it deep enough to gag. I closed my eyes and sucked hard while also playing with myself. After a minute salty cum exploded into my mouth. I felt it run down out of the side of my mouth and drip onto my breasts. Oh god, what had I done?

I looked up at Bobby, his cock still in my mouth, and that's when everything changed. He was smiling and holding his cellphone. He'd recorded my crime.

"Swallow my cum, Claire."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.