Game World
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Game World is an alternate Earth controlled and facilitated by another alternate Earth for their people's entertainment. It is the ultimate reality program and for Charles Marcus Sextus the game has just begun. NOTE THAT THIS STORY WILL BE LONG.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Harem   Violence   Military  

What they had to say was interesting and in many ways enlightening and informative. It was also arrogant, indulgent, and banal and I found myself gritting my teeth at times and shaking my head with disbelief and it was only through shear will power that I was able to keep myself from snapping the necks of all three visitors. As it was it took a while for the Asian woman to explain things to my satisfaction.

The woman's name was Mai Woo and she was a marketing specialist for Jade Network. The other two with her were also marketing specialists. The tall blonde with too much makeup and the big tits worked for Passion Network and her name was Angela Kent. The plump guy in the pin-striped suit represented Action Network. His name was Sydney White.

"Access is the issue here," Mai Woo blatantly stated once the introductions had been made. "We three represent networks that have been denied access to you by several major networks and we'd like to present a deal that we think could rectify this issue and at the same time make your life on Game World easier."

I actually blinked when she said that. I blinked and I'm certain that my mates and friends blinked as well. It was unbelievable that she'd led with that line, yet she had and to my amazement, from the expression on the young woman's face I was certain that she actually believed that I would not only understand the plight of her network, but sympathise with her as well. It just pissed me right off.

"So fucking what," I shouted at the woman and her companions as bluntly as I could. My voice rose sharply and it was filled with anger and it was startling to hear ringing through the great hall. It made the woman and her companions jump.

"Do you really expect me to care," I continued forcefully, "whether your networks get a piece of me for your air time? I don't think so."

Amazingly the woman didn't cave in right then and there. Instead she rallied herself and did her best to look and sound professional as she continued with her pitch. When she blatantly told me that yes I should care, I almost got up and slapped her one. Only the fact that she pressed on without hesitating saved her. That was when I got a lesson on how things work on her Earth. Believe it or not the various networks on the alternative Earth control viewing by claiming exclusive rights to whomever they send to Game World. If a person sent to Game World does well and draws a large following, people can only get their fix by subscribing to the network that owns the person. The only way around it for the various specialty networks was to buy viewer time from the controlling network. It was a very complicated and convoluted process and the woman's description of it just made my blood boil.

"You're joking right?" I asked in an incredulous manner. "You're talking about legalised slavery."

She wasn't joking and yes she was talking about legalised slavery, although she did look sheepish when she admitted it to me. I just told her to get on with her story because I was getting tired of it. That was when I learned that I was the current number one draw on all networks on her Earth. I just shook my head at that.

"It was fine at the beginning," Mai Woo told me, "because technically you're a free agent and nobody could claim proprietary rights over you. The same conditions remained in place when you met the nomads and traded for Kola. All the people you call locals were introduced to Game World by our government and no network can claim them as their product. While you were just with her, all the networks got their share of air time. That changed the moment you met up with Rory and Caitlin. According to our legal system they belong to the Bronze Network and the moment you teamed up with them Bronze Network invoked the proprietary rights option and they limited air time feed whenever you interacted with them and as things moved along and you met other people, other networks did the same. In no time, all air time was controlled by the big networks and if a specialty network wanted a feed of you they had to pay for it, which was okay until Onyx Network pulled their latest move."

"And what move was that?" I asked dryly, getting very bored with listening to what this woman was telling me.

"They restricted all feed related to Nimue and her sister," Mai Woo informed me, "and then they grabbed Nimue's sister just as they were about to be reunited. It was the biggest cliff hanger in viewer history on our Earth and Onyx Network's ratings went through the roof."

"The bastards," Nimue muttered under her breath, as she clenched her fists and glared at the trio.

"Agreed," I stated loudly, "but the question is why are you telling us this?"

"Because Onyx Network screwed over networks like mine," Angela Kent spoke up. "Passion Network had a contract that would have allowed us to air the reunion and the aftermath. Instead we got nothing and Onyx Network got it all including the sister."

"So they still have her?" I asked bluntly looking at the woman sternly. "Do you know where Dindraine is?"

"Nobody knows where she is right now," Mai Woo quickly interjected. "Onyx took her and then cut all feed from her. The rumour is that Onyx Network was getting super numbers from the quest to find the sister and they didn't want it to end. They figured if they got good numbers once then they should get good numbers again. In a nutshell, they're waiting for you to go looking for her again and then they're going to do everything to make your trip interesting for you and entertaining for their viewers."

"Interesting as in battles, blood, and stuff like that?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes," Mai Woo admitted, "exactly like that and more."

"So let me get this straight," I said with a sigh of exasperation. "You three represent networks that have lost air time and ratings and I presume revenues as well because the big guys play hardball and your networks don't know how and you've shown up here to try and get me to sign an exclusive contract with you, out of the kindness of my heart, even though you know what I already think about you people. Obviously your bosses decided that you were expendable because I've gotten really tired of all this bullshit and I think it's time to kill you."

"Please don't kill us," Mai Woo cried out anxiously. "We haven't told you what we're willing to offer you in exchange to signing with us. Please just listen to us for a few more minutes."

"I've already listened to your dribble and it has given me a headache," I growled angrily at the woman. "Can you give us Dindraine?"

"No we can't or at least not at the moment," Mai Woo replied quickly. "Nobody but Onyx Network knows where Dindraine is right now. However our networks are willing to support the proposal put forward by the other Earth. In fact, to show our good faith we're willing to stop transplanting people from other worlds effective the moment you sign a contract."

Her words stunned me for a second. I just couldn't believe the audacity of these people. They actually thought that they were in a position to negotiate with me and that I would go for it. By the time I got my mind around it, I found my hand clutching the hilt of my sword and the woman looking at me anxiously. Getting a grip of myself, I pulled my hand away and focused on some of the things that this woman had told me so far.

"You stated you could help me," I said to her sternly. "Tell me how."

"Intelligence," Mai Woo replied without hesitation, her face brightening. "We can provide you intelligence on what the other networks are up to and what the locals are doing and where you could find resources."

"What kind of resources?" I asked quickly, my interest peaked.

"Well we can offer you the location of vehicles from other worlds that got dropped here over time," said the fat man, speaking up for the first time, "There are cars and trucks and boats and airplanes that have been sitting abandoned all over Game World, their operators long dead. The closest to you was the truck on the big island, but as you know, your friends cannibalized it for their needs. However there are still many more out there that no one has come across including three vehicles that are still in good working order within a weeks travel from here. We could tell you where they all are and you could use them in your efforts to improve life here."

"Interesting," I noted aloud, a smile forming on my face, "and what about information on the locals. Do you mean you could tell me what the Minoans are doing right now?"

"Of course we can," Angela Kent replied, deciding that she needed to be part of this conversation. "The mess that you made there was major viewing for days and days on our Earth. Things have quieted down now that Prince Argos of Helios has claimed the throne of Minos. The man has quelled the rebellion that you started and he has taken control of Lufkin. Now he is putting together a fleet and an army to come and get Princess Samira. He wants her as a second wife."

"And how does he know where to look?" I demanded to know.

"King Argo learned from the men off of the White Swan," Mai Woo informed me, "that you set ashore on Minos. They made it back to civilization and when they got there, people asked questions of them and eventually King Argo heard about them and ordered them to be brought to the capital. Naturally King Argo questioned them and they told him everything. He intends to attack Izmir in retaliation of your attack on Minos and he is hoping to find Princess Samira there."

I looked at the three of them and smiled. Behind me Lord Barnabas chuckled and Elsa just shook her head and sighed. Boy, were these people dumb.

"Well that's nice to know," I said standing up from my seat. As I did, I pulled one of my throwing knives out of its sheath in my bandoleer. Once I had it in my hand, I took a step towards the trio.

"Please don't kill us." Mai Woo started to beg once more, her eyes locking on the blade in my hand.

I ignored the woman's words and her frantic looks and the fact that she took a step backwards as I walked up to where she was standing. Eventually I came to a halt directly in front of her. As I did, I looked down at her and smiled. My smile was malevolent and it actually made the woman tremble with fear. I took this as a good sign.

"I'm not going to kill you," I stated bluntly, taking the point of my blade and placing it under Mai Woo's chin as I spoke, lifting her bowed face upward so I could glare into her fear filled eyes. "I actually have other plans for you and your friends. I'm going to make you my personal slaves."

"But you can't do that," the other two squealed at once. As they did they glanced at each other and then at me. Their faces were twisted with horror and disbelief. Mai Woo said nothing and did nothing. She was too frightened to react at all.

"Oh yes I can," I told them in a matter of fact manner. As I did I removed the blade from beneath Mai Woo's chin and stepped away from her, directing my attention to all three of my unwanted guests. "Regrettably for you three, no one will come and rescue you. You see, while you and your networks are a bunch of pathetic, whiny losers who can't see beyond their own self-indulgent noses, I'm actually thinking about what you've told me and your piece of shit offer. I don't think I'll be accepting it; at least not as you've presented it today, but with a little negotiation and a lot of good will on your networks part we might be able to come to an agreement. Of course, if they rescue you by teleporting you back to your Earth then any thought of making a deal is off and the next person arriving from a network will die regardless of how well intended they are."

"But..." Mai Woo started to blubber in protest, tears starting to well up in her eyes.

I silenced her quickly, having no further desire to listen to her or her companions. I slapped her across the face sending her sprawling to the floor and causing the other two to gasp aloud with surprise and horror. What I did next shocked them even more. Without hesitating I reached down and pulled the young woman back up onto her feet by the front of her blouse, giving her no chance to resist me. Once she was standing again I grabbed her blouse and tore it open exposing her bra clad chest. As I did, buttons flew everywhere and Mai Woo squealed with surprise. Before she could get away, I hooked my finger into her bra and brought my blade up and cut the strap that held the two cups together. A second later Mai Woo's bosom was exposed to everyone in the great hall and all the viewers back on her Earth.

"What do you think you're doing?" Mai Woo demanded to know, her face flushed with embarrassment and still bearing the mark of my blow. I just ignored her and instead reached out with my free hand and wrapped it about her slender throat. That shut her up instantly, allowing me to focus on her naked chest. The fact was that Mai Woo really didn't have much of a bosom. Her breasts were definitely less than an 'A' cup. She did however have long, plump nipples that were nice and dark in colour and very erect.

"I'm helping your ratings," I eventually told her, chuckling as I did. Her response was wide-eyed disbelief and horror. I just chuckled some more. Then I placed the hand holding my throwing knife on her left shoulder, while I released my grip with my other hand from about her throat and let my free hand drop down to her chest so I could cup the tiny swell of her bosom. As I did, I gazed into the young woman's eyes and watched her reaction. Surprisingly, her fear had vanished only to be replaced by a twinkle of excitement. Smiling I ran my long calloused fingers over the firm softness of twin bumps, teasing the flesh for a second or two longer than I had intended. Then in a mischievous manner I took hold of the woman's right nipple and I pinched it firmly, holding it for a second or two and giving it a twist to emphasis what I was doing to it. The woman gasped audibly in response to my attention and her eyes closed for a second as her body reacted. Chuckling to myself I held it for a couple more seconds before letting it go.

"But you can't do this," Angela Kent protested loudly as I stepped away from Mai Woo and began walking towards her. "We're not your slaves. We're network representatives. You can't treat us like this."

"Sure I can," I said chuckling maliciously, "as you just saw. Your bosses don't care what happens to you now that you're here and talking to me. I could throw you on the floor and fuck you up the ass and nothing would happen except for them claiming exclusive rights to the footage and making other networks pay for the right to show it. Now shut up and stand still."

With that I took my throw knife and I cut the shoulder straps off of the tall blonde's skin tight dress. Then I used it to put a little nick in the fabric where the neckline dropped into her ample cleavage. Once that was done I took hold of both sides of the top of her dress and I started to tear it away. With one great rip, I tore the fabric from top to bottom. Instantly her bosom burst forth like two over inflated balloons, jiggling about on her thin frame. Her dress dropped to the stones of the great hall, leaving her standing there in a tiny thong, a matching garter, and thigh high stockings. She gasped with surprise when I just turned away and ignored her.

"As for you," I said to the plump man, "I wouldn't come near you with a ten-foot pole so you're safe right now. However don't think you're getting off easy because you aren't. I'm still thinking of letting Nimue use you as a target when she trains her militia tomorrow. For now however, I think a night in the dungeon for all three of you is in order. Guards, take them away."

It took only a couple of minutes to remove them from the great hall. They begged and they pleaded and they told me I couldn't do it the whole time. I ignored them and nobody came to rescue them. When they were gone, Lord Barnabas spoke first.

"So my young friend," the old man asked, "what is your plan?"

"Well the first thing I'm going to do is to dispatch a message to Izmir," I said with resolve, "and forewarn Lord Omar to expect an invasion force to show up on his doorstep soon. I think we should send those two large Minoan vessels we took from Lufkin. If we're lucky, we can get them refitted like the Swordfish. That would give us four vessels with ballistae type weaponry. Hopefully, it'll be enough."

"I'll arrange crews immediately," Elsa stated, sheathing the sword that she'd been clutching since the arrival of our other Earth guests. "They can sail on the morning tide and reach Izmir by midday."

I let Elsa go and take care of that matter before I got into anything else. I'd bring her up to date on my plans tomorrow. For now I needed to rest and to think. I also needed to go and have a chat with a princess. Unfortunately I needed to chat with my mates and friends as well.

"Are you all right Nimue," I said walking up to my little elf and reaching out to her. There was still anger in her face and her eyes were filled with hate.

"I will survive my mate," she replied in a dismissive manner. "You don't need to worry about me."

"But I do my little elf," I answered in a low, tender voice, "and you know it. I realize that these three anger you and I can appreciate the fact that you want to kill them. However you must trust me in this matter. I have plans for these people and their networks and I have plans for the other networks as well. I intend to keep those three safe for now and if I can use them to get your sister back, I will do it. If not, they are our hostages and I will make use of them as I see fit. If their employers think of the citizens of Game World as being slaves, then we shall show them what we think of them."

"Can I really use the fat one for target practice," Nimue asked, looking at me very seriously.

"I don't really care so long as you don't kill him," I told her with a mischievous smile upon my lips. "However I will ask that you wait until I've made a deal with his employer before you do it."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.