Faith, Hope, and Destiny - Cover

Faith, Hope, and Destiny

Copyright© 2016 by Renpet

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - How much control do you have over your future? Is it preordained? Can you choose your fate? Sometimes, life blesses you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

I TRIED TO HOLD onto the dream; me holding a naked angel, aroused by her, excited, loving her. It drifted away, a spectral wisp into a morning mist.

Her scent hit me first, an intense aroma of sleeping girl; perfect.

I felt her, nestled to me, her back against me. Then I understood. Amelia’s naked buttocks were pressed into my groin. My morning erection was held by soft thighs, her hand gently pressing my shaft to her pussy. My erection swelled. Amelia answered with a gentle squeeze. Reaching around her, I cupped her delicate breast, so sexy and arousing.

I kissed her neck. “Good morning.”

Amelia wiggled her bum, an altogether sensual move. “Morning, Mike,” she whispered.

My erection throbbed rhythmically, thick, rigid. Amelia moved slightly, a little hunch, buttocks flexing, the sensation amazing, with her hand pressing my shaft tight against her pussy. She moved again. It felt like we were actually making love, so arousing. I responded, a gentle press forward, the tip of my erection pressing into her palm, and eased back, a silent sign of my excitement. She responded.

Movement began slowly, a sexy rub against each other, exciting, erotic. My erection pulsed and a whole new sensation hit me, precum making her palm slippery. Amelia clenched her thighs. As we moved, the slippery sensation expanded, each gentle, slow thrust spreading precum. I caressed her breast, soft squeezes, a tease of her nipple. She shuddered lightly, so sexy. Our movements stayed slow, my strokes between her silken thighs longer. To me, it felt like we were fucking, slow, sensual fucking, my arousal building. I kissed her neck again, then her shoulder. She murmured something, her hips now moving, rubbing her pussy along my shaft, hand pressing me harder against her.

I loved fondling her delicate breast. It was firm, resilient, yet yielding sensually, so perfectly shaped, just small. We moved together in perfect harmony, seductive, erotic, my heart beating harder, erection straining, rigid, feeling thick. It felt like forever, this sexy dance, so intense, so beautiful. Then Amelia shuddered. She sighed loudly and whispered my name, her thighs clenched, relaxed, then clenched again, a gentle climax arriving; so incredibly sweet. With a flush of pleasure, I joined her, my cock swelling, cum rushing up to spurt against her palm. Amelia shook. Another strong pulse of pleasure hit me, semen spurting. We became slippery and wet and I came again, pulse after pulse of joy, cumming beautifully, powerful yet soft, loving. I came gently, hot cum spurting in an intense orgasm, a wonderful orgasm, complete and draining.

We stilled, hearts thumping. Lassitude arrived; that sweet peace from total release. I hugged my lover tighter. What a wonderful way to greet the day.

Over breakfast, the extent of our new comfort with intimacy showed. Amelia smiled, her eyes replete with ... adoration. I was feeling a bit light-headed with this intimacy. It was thrilling and so different from anything I’d experienced with anyone else. I was addicted to Amelia in the worst possible way. I adored her.

Amelia, finishing a bowl of Cheerios, asked, “What are you doing today?”

“I thought I’d take you back to bed,” I answered with a grin.

Amelia smiled with pleasure. “I have to practice piano. I have something I want to try.”

Rufus interrupted the conversation, barreling through the open glass wall, his cone catching on the edge of the glass and popping off. He stopped and grinned, tongue lolling, as if he had planned it.

“Rufus! Don’t do that!” Amelia ordered. “That’s the third time he’s knocked the cone off,” she informed me, rising to pick it up. Rufus was no fool. With a scrabble of nails on the floor, he took off through the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.