Faith, Hope, and Destiny
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2016 by Renpet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - How much control do you have over your future? Is it preordained? Can you choose your fate? Sometimes, life blesses you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Throughout the night, every time Amelia moved or rolled over, I woke up and drew her back into my arms. I couldn’t get enough of her. She calmed me with her aroma, sleepiness muting her orange blossom scent. She was warm and soft and so deliciously cuddly. Like an opiate to an addict, I needed more.

The intimacy we’d shared changed our relationship. It was evident as soon as Amelia woke up in my arms.

She looked at me with intensity, and said, “I forgot to tell you I love you last night,” almost apologetically.

“That’s okay.”

“No, it’s not,” she insisted seriously. “I have to tell you every night so you won’t forget.”

My heart lurched. “I won’t forget, Amelia.”

Still serious, she informed me, “I have to tell you every night.”

“Why?”

“Because.” Her eyes brightened. “We’re getting Rufus back today!”

In a flurry of energy, she rolled out of bed, her mind no longer on me. I grinned and headed to the shower. My morning erection was dealt with to memories of fondling her scrumptious bare breast, the remarkable shape and firmness of a fourteen-year-old’s rump, and the sexiness of kissing her. Release was exquisite but had no impact on my yearning for her. I was besotted.

The day passed quickly with chores. I had to clean up before the weekly visit of our maid; a lovely, mid-twenties Peruvian lady who sang as she worked. Amelia got along famously with her.

By four-thirty, Amelia was vibrating with excitement, hounding me to go pick up Rufus.

At just after five, Dr. Jameson entered the examination room with Rufus.

Amelia immediately knelt. “Rufus! Look at you!” She held her arms open and Rufus woofed, wagged his tail and dashed, knocking Amelia onto her butt, bright laughter making both Dr. Jameson and me smile.

Rufus wore some strange opaque white cone around his neck that reminded me of His Master’s Voice gramophone logo, except with the dog’s head poking through the sound cone. Giggles erupted as Rufus washed Amelia’s face.

I looked at Dr. Jameson. He smiled. “Rufus should wear the collar for the next three days. It will stop him licking his stitches.”

That ought to be interesting.

When Amelia finally stood, Dr. Jameson placed a clear Ziploc bag on the examination table.

“We extracted these,” he said. “This looks like a round chrome plated brass door or cabinet knob. We also found one sock - dark brown, one Dole banana label, a one Cent piece, a plug from headphones, part of a plastic frame we can’t identify, and what looks to be stones of some sort.”

“Wow!” Amelia inspected the collection. “Is that part of your Smartphone?” she asked me.

I’ll be damned! It was. But the other items? “He’s a vacuum,” I observed.

“It’s a bit odd to have that selection of non-edibles,” Dr. Jameson said. “You might want to keep an eye on him and train him not to eat anything but food.”

Amelia turned to me, her expression deadly serious. “We’re taking Rufus to more obedience classes, Mike.”

I thought that might be a good idea, especially after being presented with the vet’s bill!

Aside from a shaved bald spot on his stomach and a plastic cone, Rufus was his usual rambunctious, happy self when we made it home. Amelia tried to fuss over him; he wanted to play. The doctor had suggested he be kept calm so stitches wouldn’t be torn, but Rufus hadn’t got that message. Our house was once again filled with delighted laughter and ever-deepening barks. Amelia was briefly disappointed when Rufus ignored his new beanbag bed, but soon forgave him. “He’s too happy to be home,” she claimed.

After dinner, Rufus curled up on the floor and slept. Amelia and I watched television for a while and, at bedtime, she carried the beanbag to my room, placing it at the foot of the bed. “He’ll like it more here,” she informed me.

He didn’t. One leap and he settled on the bed.

Amelia eventually arrived, her hair slightly damp from a shower, her pale gray nightshirt setting off her eyes very nicely. My heart picked up a beat until she crawled onto the bed and cuddled with Rufus, singing something to him softly before kissing him. He must have liked it, his tail wagging slowly.

My disappointment was short-lived. Amelia crawled up and slipped under the sheet, her eyes alive with happiness.

Deep satisfaction settled over me when she came into my arms, the scent of orange blossoms mixed with fruity shampoo filling my nose. She cuddled and I sighed aloud. I didn’t understand why, but my world was at peace with her in my arms.

“He knocked off that cone twice,” Amelia informed me, her foot worming between my legs.

I groped her succulent ass. “It’ll never last three days.”

“Yes it will,” she insisted, her knee sliding up to press to my groin. “I’ll make sure of it.”

Smiling, I said, “You aren’t around all day. You have...”

Words died away. An erection slowly formed. Under my caressing hand, her nightshirt had rucked up and all I touched was bare, silken skin, two glorious glutes and a sexy valley. She was naked!

Amelia’s eyes twinkled briefly. Then she blushed. Simply gorgeous.

“You have a fantastic butt,” I observed, caressing her naked buttocks. She smiled, pleased. I kissed her smile.

As her lips touched mine, I wondered if I’d ever overcome the absolute awe I had for her kisses. They were so sweet, so loving, so arousing. Amelia murmured quietly, her mouth opening, and I fell into the seductive fog that seemed to overcome me every time.

Tongues toyed, then caressed in a sensual kiss. My hand explored the shape of her slender thigh, rising up to her small hip, sliding down the dip to her waist, drawing the nightshirt along with me. Her side was smooth and silky and, as my hand moved higher Amelia eased her body away from mine, and, suddenly, I was cupping her delicate breast again. A surge of desire hit me, stronger, more intense this time. God, I wanted her.

When I teased her nipple with my thumb, Amelia shuddered lightly, her nipple responding, growing into a small, hard bead. I adored the sensual shape of her breast, firm, so petite - a sexy half lemon. My erection strained, thick and demanding.

The kiss ended. Still fondling her breast, Amelia looked at me. “Before I forget to tell you, I love you, Mike.”

She did, too. Her eyes were replete with adoration, with love, and it made my heart ache. She was so sweet, so beautiful in my eyes.

I smiled. “I love your ass. I love your breasts. And I love your kisses.”

Amelia frowned. “What about me? Don’t you love me?”

“That, too.”

Her frown deepened. Her gray eyes darkened, a storm threatening. Just gorgeous. Smiling broadly, I reassured her, “I love you, Amelia Destiny, more than all the other bits of you.”

The weather cleared in her eyes. She smiled, pleased. “And you’ll love me forever, right?”

“Right.”

“And one day we’ll get married, right?”

Grinning, I agreed. “Right.”

“And we’ll have kids together, right?”

“Right.”

“You promise?”

I stopped smiling. Amelia was deadly serious. “I promise.”

She studied me intently. “Kay,” she said softly. “You can kiss me now.”

I did. Somehow, lost in her amorous kiss, I lost my caution; lost the reins of maturity that held my desire in check. It seemed so right to ease her nightshirt up and off. It seemed so right to slip my boxers off. And Lord Almighty, it seemed so right when we were pressed together, naked, a sexy girl in my arms.

She fit me perfectly, physically and emotionally. She was warm and sweet, a naked Goddess gifting me with her love and her body. Naked together, we were in another universe, a world away, on our own.

Amelia smiled at me. She rubbed the tip of her nose against the tip of mine. “Eskimo kisses,” she whispered, before touching my lips with her finger. A smile of satisfaction emerged and she kissed me gently, “Mmmm,” murmured into my mouth.

The kiss intensified, her mouth opening, and a whirlwind of desire hit me, disorienting, powerful, almost overwhelming, my erection surging. Holding her beautiful bottom, Amelia started writhing against me. Precum suddenly made us slippery, my tip gliding on her stomach. Still kissing deeply, Amelia reached down between us and touched my erection, first the tip, then the side, then slowly, gently, she wrapped her hand around me. I hunched, unable to stop myself. Amelia stroked me. A wave of horniness slammed into me and I humped again, her hand stroking me. Precum flowed. Dizzying desire for her took control and, suddenly, I was moving rhythmically, Amelia stroking me, her hand slippery with precum. The kiss broke when I gasped. She squeezed and stroked and I came. My erection swelled, ached, and semen raced up to burst against her. I gasped and another hard surge hit, cock expanding, cum spurting hard, hard. Amelia stroked my pulsing erection as I came like a teenage boy, thrusting and spurting in an intense orgasm, hot cum soaking us. And as the crest arrived and passed, I pulled on her bottom, capturing her hand between us, bodies tight together, and came more softly, each pulse exquisite, semen making us slippery. The pulses slowed and ended weakly. I was drained. Embarrassment arrived, shoving aside lingering pleasure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.