Sheila
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Morgan

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the missing second book in The Callaways. It includes the rescue of Sheila and the later appearance of sibling sisters who will play feature roles in Jean and Jim. Sheila goes from being blind and beaten to being a beauty queen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest  

The next thing I knew, it was mid-morning the next day. When I awakened or recovered consciousness or whatever, there was Sheila on her knees beside me on the bed.

“Baby Sister,” she said with her eyes gleaming, “wouldn’t you like some nice fresh cum for breakfast? I can guarantee that it’s very fresh. I drained him dry only an hour ago, so this cum will be fresh! I mean ... How much fresher can it get?”

I grinned and moved closer to Jim who was lying on his back. When I took his penis in my mouth, I wanted to giggle when I heard him say in his sleep, “No more, Sheila! Please! No more. Got-a-game-to-play...”

After working on his penis for a while, it again became hard and I worked on it until it exploded with his cum. Taking a leaf from Mom’s book of the night before, I kneaded his ball sac in tempo to my sucking and his spurts. In just moments he was as drained as dry as he had been the night before.

And you know what? Jim’s cum was absolutely luscious! Sheila was right. Nice fresh cum is the very best, so that’s the way I really like it ... as my husband, Tom, found out quite awhile ago to his professed sorrow.

Leaving Jim moaning in his sleep while sprawled on our bed, Sheila and I shared a shower. I remember that one because it was different. While previously we had soaped and stroked each other’s bodies, this time Sheila looked me over critically.

Finally she shook her head and announced, “You’re perfect.” Then with a grin and a shake of her head she added, “And you’re funny, too.”

“What’s funny?”

“You are. You’re a cheerleader, but you shouldn’t be.”

“Why not?” I guess I felt hurt by her comment.

“Look, Baby Sister, everyone knows cheerleaders are supposed to be about four-feet ten with nice soft bodies. Their tits and asses are supposed to be nice and soft to get a good bounce. But look at you! You’re five-feet nine. Hell, you should have been disqualified on your height alone. And bouncing tits and ass? Forget-about-it! Just look!”

I looked down at my chest but didn’t see anything wrong. My tits weren’t the biggest things in the world — and still aren’t — but they’re nicely shaped. As usual my little pink nipples were erect and tight. “They’re not so bad,” I protested defensively.

“But they don’t bounce!” Sheila insisted. “They can’t. They’re much too firm. And so is your ass.” Then she grinned and said, “That’s what’s so funny! I really can’t wait for the game this afternoon. It will be the first one I’ve ever been able to see. But with all due respect to brother James in there, you’re the one I want to watch.

“Sam, you’re only a sophomore; the cheerleader captain is a senior. They always are. But you know something? I’ll bet you utterly dominate, don’t you? You’re tall, sure, but you’re incredibly graceful, coordinated and muscular.”

“Muscular?” I repeated sounding very disappointed. If that’s the way I sounded — and it probably was — it’s only because I was. Disappointed, I mean. I looked over my body but didn’t see muscles bulging all over.

“Beautifully muscular,” Sheila amended. “I’ll bet there will be a mark on Jim’s face for at least a week. You really let him have it last night ... the jerk.” Looking very eager now, Sheila went on, “Don’t you see, Sam? You’re perfect. Absolute female perfection! At the games I’ll bet everyone watches you, don’t they?”

I guess she was right. In fact, she was more right than she knew. “You’ll have to help me get ready,” I finally said. But then I changed the subject to her. “Now what are we going to do about you?”

“Well, one thing we might as well get started on is getting rid of my excess pubic hair. Last night when I went down on you I really saw the advantages of having your hair plucked the way yours and Mom’s are.” Then with the loveliest smile she added, “As I’m sure you’ve gathered, I’ve done that before. But with you... ! Totally different. First of all, I guess, there’s the fact that I love you so damned much. That really makes a difference. But there’s so much more. Everything about you is beauty and lovely fragrance. Samantha Jane Callaway, you have a very edible cunt.”

She really grinned broadly as she concluded, “You even provide a reward at the end, too. Your cum is as sweet as sugar! I just adore it!”

Then she changed the subject. “You realize, I hope, that your husband is going to have to be a big guy (Tom is six feet four). If he’s not, you’ll kill him. I was watching you when you were in orgasm. You had muscles in spasm where I never knew there were muscles! It was just unreal!”

She paused and just looked at me as we stood in the shower with water hitting us from three directions. “You have absolutely everything. Your physical beauty is overwhelming, but it pales into insignificance against what’s inside. You are utterly brilliant, but you really don’t do nearly as much with your mind as you could and should...”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.