Sheila - Cover

Sheila

Copyright© 2015 by Morgan

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the missing second book in The Callaways. It includes the rescue of Sheila and the later appearance of sibling sisters who will play feature roles in Jean and Jim. Sheila goes from being blind and beaten to being a beauty queen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest  

As we headed home, an idea occurred to me. “Sheila, if you couldn’t see, you couldn’t read. And if you couldn’t read, how did you always do as well as you did in school? I don’t understand. How did you learn?”

“Oh, that wasn’t too tough. I just memorized what the teacher said.”

“You memorized it!” I said, aghast. “But how could you?”

“I have a pretty good memory, I guess.”

“Why were you beaten, Sheila? What did you do? Or not do?”

“I wouldn’t let the guy fuck me,” she said casually. “So he said that if he couldn’t, no one else ever could either. So he stuck that thing inside me.”

I remember just siting there in the front seat in stunned silence for the rest of the way home.

When we got there, my father was already home as I had expected. Mom just yelled to him that dinner would be late that night and hustled Sheila back to the master suite. Aside from a bed big enough to have a party on — which we did, and still do, for that matter — it had a bathroom bigger than most living rooms. Among its assets is a shower that can hold six people easily and a sunken bath tub — or a small swimming pool. I’ve never been sure which it is.

Anyway, Sheila’s condition required strong measures. Mom even got out a bath brush that I didn’t even know she had and had never known her to use. After stripping off Sheila’s rags and shedding our own clothes, Mom hustled her into the shower after first turning on all of its nozzles. There were banks of them on all three walls; when they were all going at once it was easy to see why our internal water piping was — to say the very least — oversized. I really think that a shower like the one we took that night would have drained a small reservoir dry.

At any rate, with Sheila continuing futilely to protest, the two of us began to scrub. “When did you last bathe?” Mom asked.

“I really can’t remember,” Sheila replied. “Last year, maybe? I’m really not too sure. That was another part of my punishment.”

Realizing that we could be more efficient if we specialized, we forced Sheila to her knees. I began to cleanse her hair while mother continued to scrub her skin. As far as my part of it was concerned, I must have shampooed her hair at least four times. Finally, I got around to using conditioner. Although it was still soaking wet of course, her hair that formerly was a grungy dirty brown became an auburn shade like a somewhat used penny. I guess that was about it because I noticed that her pubic hair was only a darker shade of the same color. Her hair was utterly magnificent.

While we were scrubbing in the shower, the pool — tub? — had been filling. Not only did it have an automatic filling system that shut off the water when filled, it even had an internal filtering and heating system to maintain the water temperature over time. You could stay in it for hours and the temperature wouldn’t change even one degree.

The two of us hauled Sheila out and then dropped her in the pool. Knowing what Mom had in mind — heaven knows, she’s done it to me often enough — I gently massaged Sheila’s body while her head was cradled in Mom’s lap. She just caressed the girl and kissed her everywhere within reach.

When I finally finished and moved back, I had a revelation: This girl was exquisitely beautiful. She was still starving of course, but everything about her was female perfection. Her features were gorgeous. Her ears were tiny and set close to her head like Mom’s and mine. Suddenly I realized that she would be a redheaded duplicate of us when she regained her weight.

“Mom, this is going to be the easiest sale in history! Dad is going to go ape. With Sheila, he’ll now have a matched set: a blonde, brunette and redhead. What do you think?”

“Of course you’re right, darling ... only a little slow is all. I was there hours ago.”

Finally we helped Sheila out of the pool and we both dried her rather long hair. By this time it was getting really late so we didn’t do it completely. I just pulled it back in a ponytail and let it go at that.

Mom just wrapped her in a terrycloth robe that only reached half way down her thighs and hustled her out to meet Dad. Needless to say, Mom and I were both still bare.

Dad was sitting quietly in the family room that was separated from the kitchen by only a counter island having a quiet drink while reading the paper.

“Darling,” Mom declared, “I want you to meet our newest daughter, Sheila.” To Sheila she said, “This is John Callaway, known to most as Jack but to you as Dad. Clear?”

“Yes, Mrs. Callaway,” the girl replied. “It’s very clear.” Then to my father she said, “Good evening, sir. I’m Sheila Smith. Mrs. Callaway tells me I’m to be your new daughter.”

Before Dad could respond, Mom growled, “Sheila, if you want to live to see the sunrise tomorrow, that had better be the last time you ever refer to me as ‘Mrs. Callaway.’ Am I clear?”

“Yes, ma’am, you’re very clear. But what should I call you then? I can’t just say, ‘Hey, you!’”

“Well, it all depends ... It could be Mom, of course ... Or Mother ... Or Kate ... Then, of course, depending on the circumstances, it might be You Idiot... ! Or Dumb Cunt ... Or...”

“But how can I call you Mother or your husband, Dad, when I’m not your daughter?” Sheila asked, utterly bewildered.

“Sheila Smith, you will be Sheila Callaway by this time tomorrow. Now start getting used to your new name, young lady! Am I clear?”

“But ... But ... How could that be?”

“Because I’m going to make it ‘be’! Understand?”

The girl just shook her head. Then she brightened. Again it was like the sun breaking out from behind a dark cloud. “Okay, Mom. I guess I understand.”

Hearing her words, Kate just took her in her arms and melted her lips to Sheila’s. Again, I had never seen anything like it. Mom was unleashing the full power of her kiss, but the girl was returning at least as good as she got. The two slowly sagged down onto the sofa while still locked in their embrace. Finally they moved away and just fell back against the sofa with both in a state of near collapse.

“Wow!” they exclaimed in unison.

With her eyebrow raised, Mom said softly, “Your father...”

Rising from the sofa, Sheila approached Dad with great trepidation. Nonetheless, she just sat down across his lap and said in her beautifully musical voice, “Good evening, Dad. I’m your new daughter, Sheila.”

My dad is a very big man. He’s six-feet three and weighs about 210. Moreover, he’s in incredible shape for an older man as I constantly remind him. That crack, in turn, usually results in my buns being red for at least a week and his leg being soaked by my cum. On the other hand, there’s no better father on the face of the earth!

Dad just looked at the girl perched on his lap. He looked deeply into her eyes and saw the incredible beauty Sheila had inside. In the gentlest way imaginable, he slowly drew her closer and then melted his lips on hers.

Sheila was incredibly funny at that moment. Her hands were fluttering like small birds seeking a place to perch while Dad was just pouring his love for her through his lips. Finally making up her mind, she wrapped her thin arms around his neck and returned his kiss. As with my mother, they finally parted to breathe if nothing else. Both were shaken by the experience.

But Sheila just looked deeply into Dad’s eyes and finally shook her head. “I said it to Mom, so I guess I have to say it to you, too: Why did you shortchange sister Samantha the way you did? You just pour your love all over every body and every thing. Couldn’t you have given her more than a few percentage points? I mean ... Really! Couldn’t you?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.