Inquisition Blood Magic - Cover

Inquisition Blood Magic

Copyright© 2015 by DarkOne

Chapter 3: Blackwall and Josephine

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Blackwall and Josephine - The Inquisitor is a Qunari blood mage with more than a passing interest in testing the charms of his allies and inner circle - whether they're willing or not. Based on the video game Dragon Age Inquisition.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   High Fantasy   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Needles   Caution   Prostitution  

Watching Blackwall and Josephine dance around each other for months had begun to really, seriously piss me off. It was obvious the pair were attracted to each other, and despite all of his lies, she had forgiven him. I thought they may even be in love. But despite that, they continued to deny what they felt, refusing to be together on the basis that Josephine's social status was too far above that of a mere Inquisition soldier.

It pissed me off. What did social status matter in love? I wasn't exactly a romantic – I had done things, and used my blood magic for things, that showed clearly I was an opportunistic, selfish bastard – but if you found love, weren't you supposed to embrace it?

It didn't help that both of them were exceptionally attractive, and despite their 'relationship' being entirely non-existent, neither of them wanted to fuck me.

It was Josephine, actually, who came to me with a problem, though it was the Iron Bull who helped me figure out a solution that got me what I wanted, allowed me to use and abuse two of my inner circle in a way that made my cock tingle to think about, and maybe, eventually, would get the two of them to pull their heads out of their asses.

"The soldiers' morale is terrible, Inquisitor," Josephine informed me one morning at the war table. "I have increased their rations, made sure there was adequate alcohol on hand, even arranged a small tourney for them to compete, but it remains the lowest it has been. Seeing as we're likely to confront Corypheus one of these days, it's a significant problem."

No one else at the council meeting had any idea why morale was so low, so when I met the Iron Bull in the tavern for drinks – and to watch Varric humiliate Cassandra, making her strut around in the sluttiest clothes imaginable and forcing her to allow anyone who wished to fondle her – I mentioned it in passing.

"That's easy, Boss," he replied, to my surprise. I met his eye with a raised eyebrow and gestured for him to go on. "There's no brothel here. The tavern is all well and good, and some of the barmaids are good for a tumble, but there's only so many of them and none of them will take more than one or two on in a night. And aside from Dorian, who's rather choosy, there are no men around willing to go for a quick fuck. The men are horny and frustrated, and they need an outlet. Find a couple of prostitutes – honestly, one of each gender even would go a long way – and your morale problem will disappear."

I looked around the tavern with new eyes, and saw exactly what he meant. Men were coming to blows over the attention of one of the barmaids, and Varric had had to take Cassandra and disappear because of the aggression and unwillingness to take no for an answer that they'd seen. After Adamant, everyone was taking a lot of shit from soldiers who were angry and wanted, desperately, to fuck.

I formed a plan, wandering out of the tavern with a thoughtful smile on my face. I found a messenger and had him deliver summons to both Blackwall and Josephine to attend me in the morning in an isolated, abandoned, underground room near the dungeon.

Both were right on time after breakfast; nervous and excited, I'd slept poorly and arrived early to prepare. I'd had some of the craftsmen work all night to make me two large padded tables to my specifications and set them up in the room, as well as a handful of chairs. I brought in a chamber pot and privacy screen for the corner, and had the blacksmith scrounge up some shackles and long pieces of strong, light chain. I also had the alchemist make me several large stamina potions, which sat on a small table in one corner. I had arranged for a couple of guards to be standing outside, preventing interruptions.

Neither the Antivan woman nor the pretend Warden had any significant resistance to magic, so after slamming the massive stone door closed behind them, I took their minds quickly, then spent half an hour solidifying my control.

I told them the plan, once I knew I could leave them both alert but also not allow them to run. I explained that I was going to prepare them, thoroughly and in detail, and afterwards, until such a time as replacements could be found, the two of them would become the new whores of Skyhold. I'd ensure no one who made use of them remembered who they'd fucked, so as to save the Inquisition and their individual reputations, but they'd both be expected to accommodate all comers until they were dismissed from their duties. Josephine was to be granted a couple of hours per day to manage her current duties, and a new assistant to ensure that her diplomatic functions didn't suffer; Blackwall would be given no such respite. They'd be granted eight hours per day to sleep, and half-hour breaks every two hours while they were in demand, but they would not leave this room and would otherwise be available at all hours for the members of the Inquisition to work out their frustration on.

Neither was happy with my decision, but I didn't care. I forced them to disrobe, then led Josephine to one of the large tables and made her lie down. Blackwall I had pull up a tall chair so he'd be able to see everything.

I used magic to bind Josie to the table, on her back and spread-eagled, with her head resting on a platform that could be raised and lowered with ease. I grabbed a spool of wire, similar to that which I'd used on Cassandra in past, and started the same, wrapping the base of Josephine's tits excruciatingly tightly, but then the wire continued, looping around her breast tissue in a lazy spiral until it finally ran directly around her nipple, forcing it to stay erect, before crossing over the tip of the nipple itself.

I explained that I expected some of the men, or even the women, who wished to use her, especially at first, to be aggressive towards her, and I intended to teach her how to handle pain.

However, before I continued, I needed to relieve the ache in my balls from the erection I'd been sporting since I'd thought of the idea in the night. I lowered the headrest in the table Josephine reclined on until it was hanging straight down. I reached down, opened her mouth with my fingers, and not so gently thrust in my cock.

Assuming she'd had lots of practice – which may have been a mistake, given her inept blowjob skills that became immediately apparent – I decided that I would fuck her throat right off the bat, teaching her how to manage a large cock. "If you can learn to handle mine," I told her, "the rest will be easy." So with instructions to breathe as I pulled out, and swallow as I pushed in, I pressed my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until I felt her gag as she forgot to swallow.

She was disgusted and distressed, Blackwall was angry, jealous, and worried, and I reveled in the tortured feelings echoing through my blood magic bond with them. Undaunted, I gasped at the heat and pressure around my cock and pressed even further into Josie's throat. I pulled back and thrust again, enjoying the almost spastic contractions of the muscles in her throat as she tried to learn to swallow around my girth.

I was finally able to establish a rhythm, and began thrusting harder and harder, to her distress, working my way toward a much-needed orgasm. As I had done to Cullen the first time (and many times since then), when I felt myself getting close, I reached down and plugged her nose. She squealed against my cock and twitched, trying to pull away as I hammered myself down her throat. Blackwall tensed to intervene but I used my magic to hold him down. I groaned and came, pulling back so the load ended up in her mouth, not her throat, and forbade her from swallowing any of it.

When I pulled out, I told Blackwall to kiss her, probably the first kiss they'd ever shared, and made Josephine transfer the mouthful of seed to him, forcing him to swallow it. I sat to catch my breath while I watched Blackwall try to comfort the beauty still bound to the table.

Not allowing Josephine to get up, and after ensuring that my chair was positioned correctly, I reached over, grabbing Blackwall by the hair to kneel in front of me where I sat. Like all Qunari, I could stay hard after a normal orgasm when I wished, softening only after a knot orgasm; to Blackwall's dismay, when I dragged his face into my lap, my cock was still standing proudly, slightly damp with Josephine's saliva and my spend.

At first I leaned back and forced him magically to lick and suck my balls for a while, though he was incapable of taking an entire testicle into his mouth because of their size. After a while, I sat up, positioned my crown at his lips, grabbed a handful of hair, and forced his mouth onto my cock, immediately shoving my way into his throat.

He'd obviously listened to my instructions to Josephine, and he tried to swallow as I breached his spasming opening, but he'd never done this before, the revulsion he felt was almost overwhelming, and so he gagged rather impressively. Which was fine by me, of course; his spasming muscles felt divine, and the emotional turmoil made me feel even more powerful. After a few long seconds I withdrew slightly before forcing him to deep-throat me again. I looked to see Josephine watching, conflicting emotions crossing her tear-streaked face: sympathy, arousal, disgust. I reveled in the control I had and established a punishing rhythm of stroking into Blackwall's unwilling mouth.

When I came, I let out a few spurts in his mouth, then the rest all over his upturned face. I figured come on his face would likely be a common occurrence in his future, and he could start getting used to it now. It sprayed across one cheek, up barely missing his eye, and then down over his nose and trailing over his lips and chin. He licked his lips, scowling at the taste, but I forbade him from cleaning off the rest of his face. I sent him over to Josephine, who, disgusted, was forced to lick him clean.

After another quick breather, the next thing I did was pull out a piercing needle I'd borrowed from Varric, who'd installed some lovely rings in Cassandra's anatomy that I admired. Walking up to the helpless Antivan noblewoman, I teased her nipples until I was sure they were as hard as I could make them, and one at a time I pierced them. I forced her to lick at my rapidly hardening cock and balls as she tried to scream in pain and writhe while I slowly threaded first the needle, and then thick, gold rings through each sensitive bud. I played with the rings some, pulling and twisting, enjoying the sounds she made as I rubbed my cock against her face, wetting it with her tears. I added some unwanted arousal into the mix, hardening her nipples even further and turning some of the crying into a plaintive moan.

I used the bent ends of the wire wrapping her tits to attach to the rings, then leaving her head hanging down, walked to the opposite end of the table. Her legs were spread from when she'd lain down, and the table split between them, so I cranked the table, lifting and separating her legs until her pussy was exposed.

She had long, downy brown hair covering her pussy, and pulling out a dagger, I took it by handfuls, holding it out and trimming it short. Each pass with the dagger triggered whimpering and thrashing by the ambassador. I smiled as her beautiful pussy showed through all the hair that had hidden it before.

Finished, I stroked her pussy lips, dipping my finger barely inside her slit. She was slightly wet, a result of the arousal I'd forced on her earlier, and I showed the moisture on my fingers to Blackwall, who did nothing but glare, though I could feel a hot streak of betrayal and jealousy run through him. Josephine gasped as I teased against the hood of her clit gently, and I grinned. "This will be fun," I informed her ominously.

I continued teasing her clit, adding in a little psychic arousal, until the pearl stood stiff and swollen. She had a large clitoris, to my delight, though it was covered by a tight hood. I grasped the knife I used for my blood magic, the sharpest blade I owned, and quickly, before she could protest, slipped the sharp point just underneath her clit hood and tore upwards carefully, splitting the tissue into halves that retracted to either side of her now magnificent, aroused clit. She screamed, in surprise as well as pain, and I massaged the torn edges of the hood painfully as I used my magic to slow the bleeding. When she was whimpering, rather than screaming, I lined the piercing needle up with her clit, and slowly drove it horizontally through her thick clit. The screaming resumed as I threaded a large ring with a ball through the hole and closed it, healing the piercing.

Once placed, the ring slightly separated her pussy lips and held her clit up, keeping it aroused; a few twists and pulls on the ring confirmed it would probably enhance her pleasure and keep her from being able to so much as walk without getting turned on. I wondered if she would get to the point of orgasm just with moving her legs; Varric had assured me it was possible for some women with large, protruding clitorises.

I grabbed my spool of metal wire, tying one end to the ring through her clit and bringing the other end up to attach to the wire between her wrapped tits.

Fully hard again, I lined myself up against her pussy. The tables were adjustable for height, and I had them just right for myself, a Qunari. I pressed the head of my cock against her vulnerable opening, and repeated the warning I'd given to Cassandra: "This is going to hurt." And then I thrust in deeply, sinking half of my length in her tiny pussy in one smooth motion.

Josephine yowled, her cunt walls contracting around my invader, and I grunted at the tightness around my cock. Gripping the narrow hips in front of me, I pulled out an inch and then forcefully buried most of the rest of my cock into her channel. I nudged against her labia, shifting her piercing slightly, and the shriek she let out at the penetration morphed into a shocked groan. I could feel her fear, her disgust, but also her arousal, and I shivered at the intense mix of emotions. Blackwall practically exuded an aura of fury, aimed both at me for fucking Josephine, and at her for at least somewhat enjoying it.

"Blackwall," I called out. "You have a choice. Josephine needs practice at blowjobs. You can either fuck her face, hard, while I fuck her pussy, or I can summon one of the guards from outside. If you choose to do it, it won't be any gentle loving cock sucking; you will fuck her throat hard and brutally. If I'm not satisfied with the practice you provide, I will force her to suck both of the guards outside the door. I'm sure they won't object to the level of aggression I require.

"Think carefully, however; this will be one of the last orgasms you experience for probably months. Once you are available to all comers, I will prevent you from getting off; I don't want you going soft at the wrong time or impregnating any of the female soldiers who might choose to use you. So what say you? Shall I call Ivan from outside?"

Blackwall stared thoughtfully at Josephine for a moment; she lay with her head hanging down, eyes closed, alternating whimpers and moans issuing from her luscious lips as I pistoned in and out of her tight channel. I flicked her clit ring with my finger, and she gasped and shuddered, calling out like the professional whore I hoped to turn her into, at least temporarily. I felt his anger spike, and his gaze hardened, but when he agreed to be the one to face-fuck her, his excuse was that it was better him than Ivan, who was well-known around Skyhold as a brute who harassed women ruthlessly. I knew the truth, but it didn't matter; I gestured to the head of her bed, and he stepped up nervously.

His cock had been hard since I'd forced Josephine to disrobe, flagging briefly while I had fucked his mouth but returning with a vengeance during her piercing, to his shame and my private amusement. I reached up and twisted one of her nipple rings harshly, and then gave him a look when her mouth opened wide to shriek out a complaint. Reluctantly he stepped forward, thrusting his not-inconsiderable length into her unsuspecting mouth. He hit the back of her throat and she gagged and thrashed, but another tug on the nipple ring had her gasping out again and the head of Blackwall's cock slid into the Antivan's throat.

He groaned and threw his head back, pressing more deeply in as her training kicked in and she began swallowing around his length. I reached out with my magic, pushing his orgasm back, buying him time to truly face-fuck her before he spilled his load. He pulled back and thrust firmly back into her throat; satisfied with his progress, I returned my attention to my own shafting of the ambassador. I changed the angle of my thrusts, burying myself more deeply, which had the added effect of bumping against her clit ring with every thrust. Her noises were muffled by the cock in her throat, which was being thrust in rather violently, I noted with approval, but the flush spreading down her body from her neck, and the spastic thrashing of her largely immobile body, Josie was getting close to orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.