Inquisition Blood Magic - Cover

Inquisition Blood Magic

Copyright© 2015 by DarkOne

Chapter 2: Cassandra and Varric

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Cassandra and Varric - The Inquisitor is a Qunari blood mage with more than a passing interest in testing the charms of his allies and inner circle - whether they're willing or not. Based on the video game Dragon Age Inquisition.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   High Fantasy   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Needles   Caution   Prostitution  

The seeker was certainly beautiful, I mused, and so easy to manipulate; it was unfortunate she was so high maintenance, or I might have been tempted to have her as an actual partner instead of a thrall. But she wanted to be romanced, and I didn't have time for that shit.

Taking her mind had been ridiculously easy; I made Solas tell her he was worried he was possessed, and after she'd expended her powers on the poor mage, I took her while she was helpless to resist, her seeker abilities not yet recovered. Solas drooped, the discomfort of her Silence likely leaving him miserable for hours; I sent him back to Dorian and Cullen, and took the beautiful Nevarran into her room, closing the door behind us.

Getting her undressed after that took next to nothing, and then I proceeded to have her kneel at my feet, naked, with knees apart, her hands clasped behind her head, and then I walked around her pointing out and exaggerating every flaw and blemish. Her tits were too small, her butt too round, her hair too masculine, her face too severe. I fingered every scar, pointing out how unattractive and decidedly not feminine each was, giving her a disorienting pulse of magic every now and again that ensured that she not only listened, but believed.

No one would ever want her, I told her, and if she ever expected any attention or physical satisfaction, she had better learn to take what she was offered, from me or whoever I decided to loan her to, and learn to obey my rules, or she would be not only punished, but abandoned. My rules were simple: never wear clothes in private with me, make all orifices available to me or whoever I designated at any time, and suffer my abuse – whether I chose to humiliate, punish, or use her.

My first act was to make her masturbate, initially laying on her back on the bed, her legs spread, while I watched; she was embarrassed and ashamed as she played with her own nipples and stroked her clit, keeping her eyes on me so she couldn't hide from the humiliation; she came, a shuddering, sweaty, horrified mess, and my cock hardened in my breeches. And then, when she was done, I made her do it again.

By the third time, I had her roll onto her knees, her face and shoulders pressed into the bed, her ass high in the air, both hands underneath her working her pussy; I slowly drew off my belt, removing the buckle and doubling the supple leather up in my hand. Without warning, I swung my arm back and landed the make-shift whip on her vulnerable bottom. She screamed, and her hands sprang away from her pussy; I took her wrist and led it back to where it had been while I watched a stripe inflame across her buttocks.

"Don't stop," I told her. "You will masturbate until you cum again, and I will not stop whipping you until you do."

I watched her hands reluctantly return to her sensitized flesh, and then swung the belt again, leaving a second red stripe exactly parallel to the first. I continued like that, marking her butt, the backs of her thighs, and her back, careful to cause pain without breaking skin – I needed her in fighting shape, after all. She still had not cum after I had crossed several of the stripes with perpendicular ones, so I decided to add some extra motivation. I stood over her, measuring out the required length as I let the end of the belt drape over her.

Once convinced I had the correct measurement, I swung and hit her back with the belt, allowing the end to curl around her flank and snap against her exposed nipple. Her screams, which had died down as the whipping had progressed, returned in full force and she bucked against the searing pain. I traded hands, measuring once again, and whipped the opposite side. I pulsed her with my magic, causing a wave or pure arousal to rock her at the same time the whip landed, unexpectedly granting her pleasure with the pain, and she moaned and writhed, looking so delicious I had to do it again. I proceeded to whip her hanging tits one at a time, forcing her arousal higher with each stroke, until I could feel she was hovering on the edge of a shattering orgasm.

I stilled her hands, drawing them away from her cunt, and measured out the belt one last time. Letting it fly, I ran it along the cleft of her ass, letting the end whip around and crack against her chafed, swollen clit. I pulsed the strongest arousal yet at the same time, and as she screamed in pain, she finally came, hips twitching, cunt spasming, a small river of cum pouring out of her abused twat. She collapsed forward, gasping as her tender breasts came into contact with the bed but too exhausted to do anything about it.

It had been a few days since I'd had sex, even with Dorian or Cullen; things had been busy around Skyhold and there had been no time. So my cock was uncomfortably hard and rather desperate for release. I stripped out of my clothes, my prick jutting proudly out from my body. I forced Cassandra to her knees on the floor, taking a handful of her short, brown hair in my fist and tilting her head back. With a simple instruction – "Suck!" – I pressed my engorged length to her lips. She opened her mouth and took me in, certainly not as deeply as I was used to from Dorian or even Cullen, but enough that I hissed from the damp warmth that surrounded the crown of my cock. I used her hair to control the pace, dragging her onto and off of my cock with abandon until I spewed in her mouth with a roar of completion.

She gagged and sputtered as I came and I enjoyed the tears streaking down her face as she struggled to swallow my cum. I laid down on her bed, pulling her with me, spooning around her from behind. She wiggled slightly as I pressed my chest and thighs against her tender whip marks, and I smiled smugly. I reached around to grab a handful of tit flesh, squeezing slightly and stroking the nipple with my callused hands. She shuddered in pain.

"We'll work on marking these properly tomorrow," I commented drowsily, squeezing one more time before sighing and falling asleep.

I woke a couple of hours before dawn, a raging erection pressing against Cassandra's lovely ass. I woke her with the simple expedient of squeezing the tit I still held, and she came awake with a gasp and a cry of pain. I rolled her onto her back, kneeling between her thighs which I spread wide to either side, then leaned forward over her. I gripped my cock, lining it up with her small, defenseless pussy, and smiled down at her.

"This is going to hurt," I guessed, and she flinched. I pressed my hips forward, my tip unerringly finding her opening, still slightly slick with her cum from the night before. I slowly inched forward, letting my girth stretch her more than she'd likely been stretched before (unless she had a Qunari former-lover she'd failed to mention). She hissed as I sank in until I hit resistance – my cock bumped against her cervix. She gasped again, uttering a plea to the Maker, as I withdrew and pressed in again. I set up a rhythm once she'd loosened off a little, thrusting a little harder, sliding her sore back against the bedsheets and causing her to clench again deliciously. Inspired, I balanced myself on one hand while I reached up to torment her breasts where they'd been whipped, enjoying the tightening around the length of my cock when I did. I then grabbed a handful of her striped ass, squeezing hard, and she cried out in pain as her whole body writhed.

I was getting close, I knew, but after the enjoyment of tying my knot into someone for the first time in years a few days before, I wanted it again before I came. I changed the angle of my thrusts, lengthening them, knowing I was likely causing pain from overstretching, but achieving my goal: my knot was now nudging against her lower lips with every thrust. I stilled my hips, lined my tip up with the opening in her cervix that I could feel, and then gripped her pelvis tightly and forced myself inside.

She screamed, a bloodcurdling wail as my crown broke through the tight opening meant only to dilate in childbirth; I groaned at the vice-like pressure around me and forced myself even further until my knot was buried in her canal. A couple of thrusts ensured I was properly tied, and I finally let go to the mind-shattering pleasure of a knot-induced orgasm. It lasted several minutes, as my body pumped out a large quantity of cum; Cassandra lay still underneath me, body quivering in pain, tears rolling down her cheeks as she sobbed.

When I was done and my knot had shrunk again, I rolled onto my back, allowing a pulse of healing magic to flow through the seeker, ensuring there was no permanent damage to her womb or cervix, helping her cunt squeeze back down to its normal size. I made her use her mouth to lick the mess from my groin, our combined spend coating my cock and balls, and though she gagged, she persevered. I watched as I made her use her fingers to transfer most of the mess from her pussy to her mouth until I was convinced she wouldn't leave too large a mess on the sheets.

Staring at her body, listening to the inner thoughts in her mind, I had an inspiration. I had her find me a length of cord from her pack in the corner, and turn her back while I tied her wrists together tightly behind her. Laying her down on the bed, hands compressed uncomfortably beneath her, I continued with the length of rope to wrap around one ankle and then the next, tightening them until she was bound, her legs spread and cunt on display, her arms and legs immobile.

"I must go get something, my dear; I won't be done long, but I couldn't have you slipping away while I was out. I'll be back shortly, but I'm leaving the door here unlocked so I can get back in. I sure hope no one comes looking for you while I'm away..."

She began crying and pleading for me not to leave her so vulnerable; I tweaked one of her nipples and smirked at her before quickly dressing and walking out. She didn't need to know that I sealed her door with magic – I enjoyed her panic at being helpless. What I needed wasn't that far away; I crept into the stable, hoping not to be seen by Blackwall or any of the stable hands, never mind Master Dennet himself. It was early, and I was lucky; I found what I was looking for and crept back out with no one the wiser.

I returned to Cassandra's room, slipping in with my acquisitions hidden behind me. She had twisted around on the bed somewhat, obviously squirming to escape, but I'd done an excellent job on the knots. I straightened her back on the bed and tsk'd. I told her she needed to be punished, and that I had promised her some proper markings.

I undressed quickly, then reached down and stroked her pussy softly, slicking the hair to either side with the leftover moisture around her opening, and pulsed some arousal into her system with my magic until I saw her cunt swell slightly and the lips separate like a flower in the sun. Satisfied, I showed her my first toy: a riding crop, normally used on the spirited but relatively well-broken horses and harts in the stable. I touched it to her cheek, ran it down her torso, stopping to circle her nipples briefly, then petted it lightly over her pussy.

"You will count, and thank me for each, or we will start again," I informed her as she begged me not to hurt her. I drew my hand back and then slapped the supple leather loop against her pussy lip. She screamed and twitched, unable to escape the ropes that bound her, but neither counted nor thanked me. I reminded her, almost kindly, and repeated the strike on the opposite side.

When the number one spilled from her lips along with a thanks, I granted her a small jolt of pleasure straight to her clit before doing it again. Each time I struck her, she screamed, and counted, and I pleasured her again. By the time I'd done ten stripes to each lip, her pussy was a brilliant red and leaking her cream, and I doubted she knew whether the pleasure or the pain was more overwhelming. My cock was rock hard and I wanted nothing more than to bury it inside her again, but I convinced myself to wait.

Cassandra was writhing, straining against the ropes, as I raised the crop again, expertly bringing it down over her hard pearl. She screamed again, her voice hoarse with desperation, both pain and pleasure blending to make me shudder. I pulsed her clit with pleasure as she shouted out her count and her gratitude, and then timed the pulse of pleasure to land exactly at the same time as the next stroke. It slapped against her clit and she convulsed, her mouth opening to scream but no sound emerging, her pussy opening pulsing, a trickle of cum escaping as she shattered in a painful orgasm. Dropping the crop, I shuffled forward to bury my aching length in her pussy, groaning at the muscle contractions that squeezed my cock pleasantly.

She found her voice as my groin slammed against her tender, beaten pussy lips, and I rocked slightly against her, enjoying the tightening and the noises she made each time I bumped against her flesh. When the shuddering had finally died down and Cassandra appeared to have regained her senses, still with my rod buried in her, I reached over and picked up the second of my three toys.

It was a coil of thin metal wire, used in trapping or fence building. I made a loop of the wire, placing it around the base of Cassandra's tit, pulling on the end until it wrapped tightly around her flesh, forcing it up into a hard dome. I twisted the ends so it couldn't easily release, and then repeated the maneuver on the opposite side. The end result was that her small, athletic tits were forced to stand straight up, the tightness of the wire squeezing the flesh together and increasing the pressure so the skin was stretched tight.

It forced extra blood into her tits, making them swell, and the seeker whimpered at the discomfort. I pinched her nipples, smiling as they engorged even as she whined. I knew her nipples would stay like that, hard and tender, until the wire was removed.

My last toy was a whip, a short one made of leather perhaps six inches long. The stable used it to break uncooperative but thin-skinned creatures to the saddle. The shaft was pliable but strong, and the leather was made from the hide of a newly-born nug that had starved to death after a wolf had taken its mother. It felt deceptively soft, but despite the lack of permanent damage it would do, it had a hell of a bite.

I proceeded to streak the seeker's breasts with the whip while I slowly fucked her. The screaming was invigorating, the squeezing of her cunt intense as I placed one red line parallel to the next, skipping her nipples, leaving her looking like some exotic beast with striped skin. When both breasts were done, horizontal slashes of red against her pale skin, I turned the whip and placed vertical stripes across both as well. The resulting waffle-iron pattern made me grin even as I groaned, trying to keep hold of my control and not cum in the fluttering channel I was buried in.

Picking the riding crop back up in place of the whip, I thrust one last time into her cunt, not burying the knot but leaving it pressed firmly against her painful cunt lips, then began striking her nipples with the stiff little square loop. False pleasure crashed down upon her as well, making her cum; she squealed and bucked, convulsing around my cock and gasping for air as she peaked. I used magic to prolong her orgasm, releasing my pent up cum into her canal, groaning in completion as I finally stopped beating her abused tits. I slumped over her and she cried out as my weight settled on her widely spread hips, crushing her arms still tied behind her back and pressing against her tender mammaries.

Finally rolling off her, I released her wrists and ankles from the rope and then turned my attention to the tight wire around her tits. She cried as I released the pressure, blood rushing into the inflamed tissue causing as much or more pain as the wire in the first place. I admired the effect of my whipping, the brilliant scarlet lines making my mouth water. I leaned over and engulfed one nipple and as much of the tit flesh as I could fit in my mouth, stroking my tongue over the welts and sucking mercilessly as she begged to the Maker to make the pain stop.

"Andraste chose me," I reminded her as I released my mouthful. "Unless you believe it was a mistake, that she didn't know me before choosing, I think she must approve of what I'm doing. I don't think the Maker is going to save you."

I forced her to climb up and clean my cock with her mouth again, then got up to get dressed, leaving her collapsed in a weeping pile on her bed. "Another time, then, Cassandra; wait for me, you understand?"

She nodded understanding even as she pulled the covers over herself and I let myself out of the room.


I left her alone to heal for several days after that, pursuing other distractions. I saw her at the War Council and around Skyhold, moving stiffly, wincing if she bumped against anything, refusing to sit, and gave her a broad smile each time. She'd stop and bow her head when she saw me, and if we were alone, I'd take the opportunity to squeeze her ass or a tit, or press my fingers between her legs, grinning as she hissed at the discomfort.

Finally I felt she was likely healed enough for the next part of my plan, and I showed up at her door, one night, slightly drunk after a wild night at the tavern. One of the barmaids I'd been flirting with for weeks had dragged me into the back room and rode my cock to several satisfying orgasms, if her muffled screams were any indication, and without burying my knot, I shot my load inside her cunt. I went to Cassandra right away after, stripping as I walked through the door, pleased to see I didn't have to remind her to get naked as well.

I pressed the Nevarran to her knees in front of me; she wrinkled her nose at the smell coming from my unwashed, still-sticky cock. "Rita," I informed her. "She's got a nice cunt. And she's quite beautiful, compared to you, don't you think?"

She refused to meet my eyes, but I took a handful of her hair and made her look up at me. "Tell me how she tastes," I demanded, and then pressed the head of my cock against her lips.

She reluctantly opened her mouth and began to suck, and I groaned and allowed myself to face-fuck the former princess. When I came, she swallowed my spend without complaint as I shot it deep into her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.