Dog Mom - Cover

Dog Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Caution   Porn Theatre  

The Lodge

Nothing much happened for a few weeks. Life was routine - Ed would go to work, and be home at 5:30 to a nice dinner that I loved cooking for him. I quit my job to stay home and work with the ‘boys’, as I called them. I needed to train both Hector and Brutus to follow my commands even more than we had, to make sure they could be completely controlled out in the world, and they both got very good at it. I let Brutus fuck me every couple of days, and he knotted more and more easily. There was still a sharp pain when he first popped in but I adjusted to it somehow. I do have fairly wide hips, so I suppose that helped.

Hector and I worked on doggy blow jobs every day as well. Over at Bed Bath and Beyond, I found a combination pillow/headrest that I could lay back on as Hector simply stood over me, that allowed me to lick up and down his shaft and take it in my mouth without any discomfort for him, and that gave me control over how deep he went. I swallowed so much dog semen those couple of weeks, that when I burped, it smelled like Gravy Train. And it seemed to make me horny as hell, because usually as soon as Ed and I were finished dinner, I’d jump his bones and fuck the shit out of him. He was happy, I was happy, and my pups were happy.

It was a little over a month after we’d had our night with Charlie that Ed brought the news. We’d been asked to a private party with Charlie and some of his ‘friends’, friends who, it was explained to me, were animal sex devotees. It would all be very high-class and private, no one would know me or Ed, they were all from different parts of the state and met at a private lodge they rented for the weekend. Ed told me that Charlie told him that his friends were very anxious to see me and watch us perform, and that they’d send a limo for us and a van for the boys, and pay $5000 for one night. I shivered a bit when I heard that, realizing that I was about to agree to being PAID to have SEX with a dog. Or dogs, I guess. I was crossing a line that couldn’t be uncrossed. “Fuck it!” I thought. I’d be doing what I loved, and I didn’t care if it was something the general public frowned on or not.

As the day we were to be driven to the lodge up in the mountains got nearer, I got more and more anxious and excited. The dogs could sense it, I’m sure, because they sniffed around me all the time, I must have been putting out clouds of pheromones. On the day we were to leave, I lay in a tub full of bath oil for about two hours, just soaking in the warmth. I shaved all over, and rubbed soft cream into my skin until I nearly oozed it. I’d had my hair done the day before, and treated myself to a manicure and pedicure, and a nice hot stone massage. As I lay there getting pampered, I thought to myself that I might just start to enjoy this life. I dressed in a tight, slinky cocktail mini-dress that simply could not be worn over any underwear, so I didn’t, except for some thigh-highs. I wore a pair of three-inch heeled pumps and my nicest jewelry. Ed gushed over me, the dear, and I almost wanted to rip his sexy tux off and jump his bones before we left, but thought that I’d better stay fresh and clean for our audience. Nobody had suggested what might happen before, during, or after my “performance”, but I figured that I would probably not be the only person having sex that weekend at the place.

The only thing that worried me was how Bru and Hector would be – they weren’t used to travel, or being among a bunch of strange people, and I was worried that they might misbehave. God forbid one of them take a chunk out of someone. Ed reassured me, noting that they’d been pretty well behaved whenever we had guests over for drinks or dinner in the past, and he was right about that. They were both protective of me, of course, but otherwise had been perfectly well trained.

About 3:30 on that Friday, a white van pulled into the drive, followed by a big black limo. I pulled Ed aside and broached a subject that I’d thought about all day.

“Ed, I want the dogs to travel with us. In the limo. It’s big enough. I just don’t want them separated from us and going who knows where. You know they’ll behave with me. Us.” I said, seriously.

He thought about it for a few seconds, and then nodded his head. “Yeah, I think you’re right babe. There’s no reason they can’t ride in the limo with us. I’ll just tell them that’s how it is.” He walked out the door and up to the driver’s side of the van, and spoke for just a few minutes to the driver. Then he calmly walked over to the limo, and leaned down to tell the driver what was up. I watched from the living room, nervously.

After a minute or so, Ed straightened up, and waved to the van driver. I breathed a sigh of relief as he put the van in gear and drove down the driveway and out, and Ed waved to me with a cheery grin. I smiled to myself. Good old Ed.

I collected my few things, and Ed came back in to get the pooches and make sure everything was locked up and secure. He followed me out to the limo with Brutus and Hector on their leashes.

The limo was long, black and very imposing. I hadn’t been in one since my high school prom years ago. Ed opened the back door for me and the pups clambered in, fighting each other for the right to get in first like a scene out of the 3 Stooges, except there were only two. I bent over to slide in after them and Ed goosed me on the ass as my dress rode up and exposed my butt. I giggled and almost fell on my face as I slid in and onto the long forward facing bench at the back. Brutus and Hector tried to get comfortable laying on the big seat directly behind the driver, who turned and winked at me with a friendly grin after sliding open a window in the glass divider.

“Not the first time I’ve had animals in the back. They’ll be fine – trust me. I’d rather have them than a bunch of drunk college jocks barfing all over the place. Just please watch their claws on the leather, ok?” I smiled at him and nodded. Brutus turned his big fat head and tried to lick the poor guy but he ducked back into his driver compartment, and after Ed slid in and got comfy next to me, we pulled out and started off on my big adventure. I’d noticed that the windows were very heavily tinted from the outside, but we could see out pretty well. This meant that we could play one of my favorite games without fear of retaliation – “Make fun of other people on the street”. C’mon, I know you all do it too – point and giggle at someone who just should NOT have left their house that day, or who’s genetic lottery just didn’t pay out. We all do it.

Ed reached over to the bar on the side of the car and got out two flutes and a small bottle of champagne.

“Hey, how ‘bout a toast, sweetie!” he smiled at me. I nodded and he popped open the bottle and poured us each a drink. I’m not a big champagne fan, but considering the near future, I decided that getting a little bit in the bag would not be a bad idea. By the time we’d put about an hour on the road, Ed and I had killed two of the small bottles and I was working a really nice buzz. Not drunk or smashed, but a really nice buzz. Both dogs were sound asleep on the big bench across from us. I decided to give my Ed a treat.

“Hey, big boy, ever have a slightly drunk housewife give you a blow job in a limo before?” I asked him with a twinkle in my eye and an exaggerated wink. I reached over and squeezed the bulge in his crotch.

“Ehh, ... dozens of times...” the smart aleck answered. I giggled, but leaned over to kiss him lustily while my right hand pulled his zipper down. I hitched my dress up a little bit and got down on my knees on the lushly carpeted floor. I briefly flashed back to my late teenage years and the fumbling around in the back seat of various cars, and realized that I really appreciated the room inside the back of a big limo. Ed spread his legs and I leaned in, pulling his rapidly hardening cock from its’ hiding place in his tuxedo pants. He reached down and started massaging my boobs through my dress as I licked up and down his length. His hands felt really good on my tits, and I decided to shrug the straps off my shoulders and peel the dress down so he could get at them without anything in the way. So there I was, dress down around my waist, bare tits hanging out with my husband’s fingers tweaking and pulling my suddenly sensitive nipples out, sending little shivers up and down my spine. I stopped licking Ed’s shaft for a second and looked up into his big brown eyes.

“Is he looking?” I asked. I saw Ed’s eyes glance up and check out the driver.

“Let me know if he starts to.” I whispered conspiratorially. Ed nodded.

I leaned down again and enveloped his crown, letting my tongue swipe around and around, tasting the slippery pre-cum that was already leaking from his slit. I licked my lips with it, lubing them up and making them even more slick. I took about two inches of his cock into my mouth and pressed up with my tongue, feeling the big vein on the underside pulse. I love having my husband’s cock in my mouth, I can feel his heartbeat through the veins and it makes me feel very close and intimate with him. I built up more and more saliva, keeping him nice and wet and as I bobbed up and down, taking a little more of him in every so often, until I could feel the tip of his glans pushing against the top of my throat. I let him bang into my soft palate a few times, and then, taking a deep breath, I pushed down and swallowed at the same time, and felt his shaft bend a little and poke down into the top of my throat. Ed groaned, and I smiled inside as I gave him so much pleasure.

His sounds must have reached the driver, as Ed looked down and me and motioned as if to say “He’s looking”. I squirmed on my thighs, knowing that now I was giving a show for a complete stranger, even if all he could see was the back of my head going up and down in my husband’s lap. I continued giving my husband his treat, sliding my wet and slippery lips up and down his shaft, trying to keep a balance between plenty of lube and wetness, but not leaving a big wet stain on the front of his pants! Ed twined his fingers into my hair and gently guided my head up and down on his cock, moaning quietly. I loved doing this for him and he loved getting it too.

After maybe four or five minutes total, he started breathing heavily and I could feel him tense up, my hands on his thighs. I tightened my lips around his quivering shaft, sucking even harder, wanting to pull all the tasty cum up from his balls. Then Ed grunted and I heard him moan, “Goddamn, take it ALL you sweet bitch!” and he lifted his hips up off the seat and pushed my head all the way down at the same time, and I felt his cock twitch and dump what must have been a huge load of semen right down my throat. I was disappointed that I didn’t get to taste it and feel it slide off my tongue, but my sadness didn’t last long, as he pulled my head up by my hair and I felt the end of his cock slide up out of my throat and stop right at the back of my tongue and it shook again and another jet of cum sprayed out, hitting the very back of my mouth and sliding down my swallowing neck. He pulled back another little bit and I gasped for breath just as he squirted a third white stream across the back of my tongue. Now THIS one I tasted, salty and oily and hot. I gulped this offering down and kept suctioning his cock as it quivered and began to dribble his last little bits out on my twisting tongue. I swiped all across and up and down over his crown, making sure that I got every single drop of my man’s luscious cum into my belly.

Finally he exhaled and pushed my head away, shivering. I smiled in satisfaction, dabbing primly at my lips with one of the cocktail napkins as I straightened up in front of him.

“Feel better?” I smiled.

“Oh baby...” he said quietly, a loopy grin playing across his face. “That was freakin’ incredible.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.