Dog Mom
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Caution   Porn Theatre  

After a longish delay, so sorry. Here is Part 2 ... more to come!

The Show Must Go On?

The next morning, I woke with the oddest aftertaste in my mouth, and realized that my bellyful of canine semen the night before must have had a strange reaction in my stomach. It wasn’t unpleasant, just different. The first cup of coffee washed it away, and I felt fine. I did some housework, some work work (I worked from home back then, and had the flexibility to pretty much work as much or as little as I wanted). It was a nice day, so I decided after lunch to go out in the backyard and get some sun. I put on the smallest bikini I could find, a bunch of sunscreen, and took a tall gin & tonic and a trashy novel out to the back yard, and just chilled for about an hour. Hector came out and lay down beside me at one point, and about ten minutes later Brutus came sniffing around too. I rubbed them both behind the ears when they came up to get some attention. Hector licked my chin, and I think he got a dribble of gin & tonic because he made a funny face.

The G & T made me sleepy after a while, so I laid the book down and set the chaise back almost flat. I decided to be daring, and took off my top. There was no one to see into our back yard anyway, so unless some crazy hang-glider came overhead, I was safe from prying eyes. I pulled my hat down over my eyes and just relaxed. The hot sun felt really good on my body, and there was just the slightest breeze blowing. The honeysuckle down one side of our yard were blooming and the aroma was just marvelous. A couple of minutes later, I was about 80% asleep, I suppose, and I suddenly felt a wet tongue swipe across my left tit. I jumped in the surprise and shrieked a little, but it was just Brutus. I guess my boob was a little sweaty, and he wanted a lick of it. I settled back down and let him lick all over my front, scooping up the salty sweat from my body. I shivered, it felt pretty good. Of course, once he got down near my belly, he started nosing into my crotch, so I looked around guiltily, and then moved my bikini bottom out of the way a little so he could lick my lips and clit. Man, did that feel nice. I said to myself, ‘fuck it’, and wriggled my bottoms off, and then just lay back and let Brutus go to work. I must have been pretty tasty, because he spent a good couple of minutes swiping all my sweat off. My sexual heat rose and rose but I didn’t have an orgasm, just that really good feeling you get when you’re aroused but not yet climaxing. Then Hector had to come over to see what all the noise was about, and he started licking my leg. Ok, now I had two dogs tonguing me for all they were worth, and in about two minutes I was going to have a huge orgasm if I didn’t do something quick.

I decided not to do anything quick. I just surrendered to the marvelous feeling, and let Brutus lick me to a wonderful cum. I shuddered in release, and may have even squirted a bit of pee, but you know how dogs are - they don’t get squeamish. He kept licking me. I spread my legs, putting my feet flat on the patio besides me, and scooted down on the chaise so that he could get full access to me. It was very hedonistic feeling, laying out there, naked in the hot sun, sweating, having two marvelous males attending to my every need, more or less. Now if I could have trained one of them to make gin and tonics, I’d have been set for life, LOL. Brutus’s tongue washed up and down my crotch, its rough texture sending little tingly shivers up and down my spine. I reached down and spread my outer lips apart, to give him easier access to my clit and the entrance to my vagina. God, that dog could eat pussy! I shuddered through two or three very nice orgasms, and each time I did, I lubed up even more and Brutus went in there and tongued it all away. Marvelous.

Of course, then he got all horn-dog on me, I saw his cock start to poke out of the sheath. and he was whining and trying to maneuver around and put it in me, but laying on the chaise lounge wasn’t exactly the right kind of position for him. Plus, it was rocking all over the place with him pushing at me. So I got up and walked over to a shady spot near a corner of the patio, knelt down on all fours, and called softly to him. He jumped up and mounted me almost immediately, and I screeched and yowled in pain, since I’d completely forgotten about his claws. He was pumping away at me, trying to find my pussy, and I was squirming around underneath him trying to get his claws out of my rib cage. It was hurting like hell. I finally had to stand up and shoo him away from me temporarily. He growled but I didn’t care, I was in pain! I went inside and shut the sliding glass door on the guys, keeping them outside. I needed a minute to collect myself. In the past, our matings had always been ‘planned’ ahead of time, in that I was able to get the booties that we had on him. I realized we’d have to make sure the ones we had also fit Hector. His paws were a little bigger than Brutus’s.

I went up to the bedroom to get the booties for Brutus, and went into the bathroom to check out my back in the mirror. It wasn’t too bad - I had a couple of scratches up towards the top of my ribcage on my back, and one or two on my upper thighs from his back legs, but they weren’t bleeding - just red. I put some Solarcaine on them which, dummy me, burned like hell for a few minutes but then that went away too. I brushed my hair and peed, and then thought to myself, “Jeeze, you’re acting like you’re about to go out on a date, old gal!” I had to silently giggle. Here I was, stark naked, wiping some goo on my hips and back from dog scratches, and I’m primping in the mirror, before I go back outside and fuck a dog. Or two.

I splashed some cool water on my face, and was just about to head back downstairs and outside, when I felt that pang in my belly that all we women know - I was going to start my period in a day or so. I absent-mindedly grabbed a Tampax and headed down.

Once outside again, I tried to calm the excited dogs. They were both running around yapping with their tongues hanging out. I sat in a chair and called Brutus over, rubbing his head and jaw like he likes, and trying to get him to sit so I could put the leather booties on. Once he saw and sniffed them, he knew what they were for, so he put one big paw up in my lap and I put the booties on him. The rears were just as easy, luckily. Hector was walking around on edge, his big red dick hanging out of its sheath like a bloody sword. We hadn’t tried to mate with him yet, so I was unsure of how to handle him.

I got Brutus all set, and then went back over to the shady spot on the lawn, and got down on my hands and knees again. Brutus knew the routine, so he jumped up and started pumping around at me. I reached down between my legs and made a tunnel for him to push through to get his cock in me the right way, and after a few misplaced jabs, he got seated. My vag was still pretty wet from my earlier fun, so I adjusted a bit here and there until he was settled in and moving. He was hitting all the right places, as usual. I let my head hang down and just concentrated on the feelings coming out of my crotch. He pumped away at me for about a minute, then I felt his knot hit my vulva and he pushed extra hard and WHAM it popped into me.

I’d been knotted before, with Star, but this was the first time Brutus had been able to do so - I usually tried to control things a little more with him, but I guess I was really slippery today. I saw stars again and nearly fainted. Damn it hurt. I tried to wriggle out of it but there was no way I was overpowering Bru now - he swung himself around, making me see stars again, and we ended up butt to butt while he hosed my innards. After about two minutes, I’m sweating like a pig and almost out of breath, and biting my tongue so I don’t scream like a banshee. He finally finished cumming, and pulled away from me with a squelch. I was down, my collarbone in the grass, my ass high in the air. The cool breeze blew across my wet crotch and all I could do was try to catch my breath. Suddenly I felt an elephant step on my back.

Oh fuck - Hector was next. I wriggled my sore hips and tried to move away but it wasn’t happening. He was jabbing at me like a maniac, and he kept jumping down and then back up again. Somehow, his paws were so big that they kept his claws from cutting me to ribbons but I wasn’t even thinking about that. I reached down between my legs, and felt the semen from Brutus dripping out of me, and then I felt Hector’s massive cock banging into my fingers. I tried to align it up with my opening and after a crazy couple of seconds, I actually got the tip of his dick into me, and when he felt that, Hector must have flipped a lid because he started to whine and pummel me like a madman, well, a mad dog. I groaned when he pushed his cock in between my raw lips down there, I have to tell you it didn’t feel sexy at all - there was just too much pain.

He pumped away at me for about thirty seconds, and then he pulled out and walked away like nothing had ever happened. I couldn’t even move, and honestly didn’t even process the fact that he wasn’t fucking the shit out of me at the moment. I was just about to try to stand up and run like hell back into the house, when I heard him growl at me. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Hector loped back over to me and jumped on my back again and started humping. I couldn’t do anything but try to get him back in me and get him to cum.

This time, as he started humping in to me, I squeezed my Keg’s and did what I could to try to make him climax, the usual tricks I’d learned in my years of fucking. I think he liked that because he didn’t pull out again, but just kept pummeling away. I knew that I’d probably not survive if this monster got me knotted, so I put my head down on the ground and reached back and covered my vaginal opening with my hand and fingers as best as I could while he moved in and out, trying to make sure that when he did climax, I kept his knot out of me. Finally I felt him start to shiver and shake and I felt his bulge smack into my fingers over and over. I stayed stock still and let him empty himself into me for what seemed like the longest time, but was in reality only thirty or forty seconds. When he stopped spurting, he pulled out suddenly, and ran off to the corner, laying down and licking his slowly retreating cock like nothing at all had happened. Men ... sheesh.

I look back on it now and it’s almost funny, but at that moment, it was scary and painful and not really fun at all. I collapsed down flat on my tummy and almost started to cry. But I am, at the core, a tough old gal, and once I calmed down a little bit, and realized that it was over, I breathed a sigh of relief. My pussy hurt like hell, and it felt like I’d been pogo-sticking on a telephone pole, but other than that, I wasn’t hurt. A couple of scratches, but I wasn’t bleeding.

In fact, as I laid there getting my breath back, all I could think about, all I could picture in my mind, was the two huge loads of doggie cum currently percolating in my womb. I pictured those millions, or billions, of animal sperm swimming around in vain, searching for eggs to fertilize and make a litter of puppies. All they had was a hot, wet, human uterus to explore. I knew that there was a lot of semen up inside of me, because both dogs shot really forcefully, so there had to be a half-pint or so of it up past my cervix. I grinned at the thought of the egg floating around just a couple of inches away, maybe soaking in a big puddle of doggie cum. A warm feeling started to suffuse through me as I calmed down. I felt a certain pride, I guess you’d say. I rolled over onto my butt and slowly stood up on shaky legs. Dog semen trailed down the insides of both thighs. I walked gingerly over to the table on the patio and there it was - my tampon sitting there. As I so often do, I got an evil thought. I unwrapped the tampon, looked at it for a second or two, and then simply sat down, spread my legs, and inserted it. I plugged my pussy with a pint or so of dog semen in it. That made me smile.

An hour later, I was showered, cleaned off, and dressed in a cute sundress and some clogs. I decided to go without a bra, but did pull some panties on over my red and sore crotch. I brought the boys in, locked up all the doors, grabbed my purse and keys, and drove to the nearest fern bar. I needed a drink.


Sitting there forty minutes later, fending off the somewhat clumsy pick up attempts by the various guys, I thought to myself how crazy it was. I had absolutely no motivation to let some random guy pick me up and try to seduce me. I was not interested in any of the human males around me. I loved my Ed and he was the only human male I had any sexual ardor for. I wondered what some of the people around me would think if they knew what was pooling up in my uterus, kept in check by the luckily, super-absorbent tampon in place.

I had a couple of expensive but watered down G&Ts and then decided to take a walk down the gentrified, trendy sidewalks of the neighborhood, feeling naughty and slightly buzzed. If you’ve never walked down a public street with a womb full of canine semen sloshing around in your insides, you can’t possibly know how decadent and bizarre that felt. I loved it. Talk about having a secret!


The rest of the week passed pretty much uneventfully. I got my period the next morning, and had worse cramps than usual. That made me feel pretty much non-sexual for a couple of days, so I did a bunch of work, and laid around the house in sweatpants and an old tee shirt of Ed’s. Yeah, sorry to burst a bubble, but I wasn’t a porno MILF, lounging around in a garter belt and stockings, waiting to fuck the UPS man or something. I did notice, later that week as I inspected my girlie parts while shaving, that I didn’t seem to be torn or bloody anywhere, just a bit sore. That, I was thankful for. I’d never be able to figure out how to tell the Doc how I got that big-ass rip in my pussy.

I decided that it might be a good idea to try to ‘train’ the boys a little bit, so I wouldn’t run the risk of getting dog-raped to death one day, just because I or they felt a little frisky. So I worked, every morning and afternoon for about two hours each, on getting them to respond to simple commands. Training a dog is really not much harder than training a guy, and in some ways it’s easier! Ha Ha!

I had a couple of weeks before Ed came back from his business trips, so between me, a good book on dog training skills, and about forty pounds of Puperoni and Beggin’ Strips, I got the boys to be pretty good at following my orders. First, we had to work on good old “sit” and “stay”. I spent a long time getting them to listen and follow orders when I issued those commands, until I got them so good at it both of them would instantly hit their butt on the ground and stay put even if I waved a sirloin steak in front of their noses ... Well, almost, anyway.

Then came the harder stuff. Staying fully clothed, I would lie over the ottoman in a “fuckable” pose, and we worked on “mount”. It took several days of what turned out to be back-breaking work, but I got both Brutus and Hector pretty good at mounting up behind me, with their paws on either side of me (rather than ON, or IN me). It took me three solid days after that, but I trained them to stand motionless, without trying to get their cocks in me, until I gave the command. I could do little about their thrusting excitedly once they started, but even that I got them to tone down when I issued “slow!” Just call me Mrs Dog Whisperer ... lol

After we perfected those commands, I worked on “lie down”, which they both got pretty quickly. They’d lie down and stay there, regal and masculine looking, until I gave another command. After we got pretty good at all the usual commands, I decided I’d try something with Hector. After several afternoons of work, I got Hec to lie on his back with his paws in the air. Some dogs do this naturally, it shows submission, but with Hec, it wasn’t submission he was showing. I wanted to try to get him to do this to make it easier to suck his beautiful doggy cock. One afternoon, I shut Bru outside in the yard, and Hec and I went upstairs, and I played with his penis. It really was beautiful. I sat on the floor next to him and he stood there with his tongue hanging out, and I massaged his sheath until his cock started extending out. I rubbed it, gently, and within just a few seconds, his entire cock was dangling out. I slowly and gently moved my hand back and forth over it. You don’t jerk a dog off like you do a guy, they’re just not made for that - the bare penis is much more ‘raw’ - after all, evolution didn’t design dog cocks to be handled - just to be shoved up into a receptive pussy, bitch or otherwise.

I looked at his lovely penis. Like I wrote earlier, it was a beautiful shade of red, mostly, but a lot of dark black and white interwoven in it. The tip was angled, and had a cute little nubby projection. I held the base of his penis and angled it towards my face, and let him squirt his lube and pre-cum on me. I directed his squirts up over my eyebrows and along my forehead, and then down over my cheekbone, back and forth across my cheek, then down under my bottom lip and then back up again on the other side. I soaked myself. I fell in love with the way his juice sprayed out all over my face. It was hot and had the most earthy aroma. Once my face was dripping, I opened my mouth and squirted his juices in, swallowing the delicious liquid.

There is something so decadent, so over-the-top sexy and salacious about giving yourself a sperm facial with a dog’s penis. When I felt Hec start to get anxious and jerky, I slowly put my mouth down over his penis, and sucked gently, being very careful not to nip him with my teeth. A guy can usually handle a slight nip, but I wasn’t sure a dog would know what to make of it. So I just applied some suction. I have to say, I AM very good at that. Learned at an early age. Hector made the most gratifying whiney sound, deep in his belly, so I guess he really liked it too. Then I stopped and made him lie down, and I started to roll him over. At first, of course, he resisted - that wasn’t what his brain told him to do. But gradually, I got him to realize that when he did, I put my mouth back down over his cock. I held one hand on his rib cage, and the other on his leg, to keep him steady, and once he realized that I would be sucking him when he did, he relaxed and let me go to work. I loved sucking on his cock. Dog cocks are very clean, you know, since they don’t hang out and get all cruddy and sweaty all day long, plus they clean them a lot. I just closed my eyes and inhaled his wonderful aroma and let my lips and tongue show Hector how much I loved him. It was so much easier sucking him this way as well.

Twenty minutes later, and with a cupful or so of nice warm puppy juice in my stomach, we went back downstairs. I let Bru back in and made them both some dinner, and we spent the rest of the night watching TV. The next day, we went over all the commands once again, and I decided to try getting Bru to fuck me on command. I cleaned up, and put his booties on him, and lay on a towel over the ottoman. He sniffed around me and started to mount, but I stopped him, and made him sit. He did. He whined, just like any guy, but he sat. I made him sit, motionless, for twenty seconds or so, to show him who was boss. Then I issued the ‘mount’, and he did. He hopped up, put his paws on either side of me, and started to thrust back and forth jerkily. I quickly got his lovely cock in me and we fucked for several minutes. I had a couple of really nice orgasms, and finally he knotted in me, and I found that since the last time, I was able to accept him a little easier. It still hurt like hell, but it wasn’t unbearable. I concentrated on relaxing as much as I possibly could with a 90 pound beast squirting semen half way to my lungs. I hung my head and breathed deeply and centered myself at my vaginal opening, like my yoga instructor had often recommended.

A few minutes later, he was done, and he pulled out quickly, which sent a sharp jolt of pain right up my spine, but I survived. He got down and I lay there for a while, recovering and letting things soak. That was almost my favorite time of all, after my guys had cum in me, and we were all relaxed, and I just lay there in post-orgasmic bliss, imagining the dozens of splashes of hot, wet doggie cum lining the insides of my pussy and womb. I know that his cock bounced right up against my cervix for much of his orgasm, so my uterus was always flooded.

After Ed got home at the end of his trip, I showed him what I’d been able to do with the dogs. He was suitably impressed, especially when he watched Brutus knot in me from about three inches away. While I was describing how we did things, Ed got all hot and bothered himself, of course, and he had to see. I changed out of my jeans and tee, and got Brutus set with the mittens, and I got down on my hands and knees. Ed stripped out of his own clothes while Brutus came up behind me, and I issued the “Mount!” command. The good doggie jumped right up, with his paws over my shoulders, and I reached back to guide him in. He slid home, and started thrusting at a really good pace. I dipped my head and just let the glorious feeling take me. Ed decided to get into the action himself, and lay down and wriggled under me, with his head at my crotch, and his throbbing cock right in front of my face. I’d missed his nice pink dick, and didn’t waste much time gobbling it down. Ed, down below, was trying to lick my pussy but the banging from Brutus made this kind of hard to do. I took his cock out of my mouth long enough to gasp, “My clit ... rub my clit...” and he took the direction nicely.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.