Pork Packers Convention Party - Cover

Pork Packers Convention Party

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The Pork Packers meat industry is headed to Las Vegas for a celebration of a profitable year. Two close husband and wife teams decide to get even closer in that crazy Vegas atmosphere.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Swinging  

Finally, the weekend of the Las Vegas trip arrived and the pair of happy couples gushed with excitement about their upcoming vacation in the City of Sin.

Lucille knew that her husband Peter was upstairs fooling around with her best friend Sally in the bathroom, but she was not in the least bit disturbed because Sally’s husband Henry was under the kitchen table getting acquainted with her new French undies as she wrapped the sandwiches for the half day drive up from Arizona to the twenty four hour fuck-fest oasis in the desert. In a way, she was relieved that both her husband Peter and Sally’s husband Henry were more interested in things like blow-jobs and making their wives squeal like little piglets when they had to bend over for what comes naturally rather than in silly things like roulette tables and playing the noisy slot machines that never seemed to give up a jackpot except on rare occasions.

She opened her knees widely as Henry reached that special place that always made her wet and wild with passion. Her Peter had stopped giving her such treats a long time ago and she wondered if he was experimenting with similar techniques on her best friend Sally.

Henry had told her in strict confidence,

“I go down on Sally every Saturday night just to convince her she is number one in my book. I have to admit she does get a kick out of it even at her age and after two kids that didn’t come out without a struggle.”

Right at that moment, Henry’s inspired tongue made her tighten her legs around his ears and she had to drop the cold cuts and forget about the sandwiches a moment while she tried to calm her rapid pulse and hope her gushing fluids didn’t ruin Henry’s shirt with evidence of their nasty interlude.

She lifted her knees up high in hope that Henry might get the hint and allow his happy tongue to wander back to her little brown eye and rim her the way she had gotten to expect when he was finished with the first half of his oral duties. Henry didn’t miss a single opportunity to take advantage of her loneliness whenever their respective spouses were getting better acquainted behind a closed door.

The overweight pork industry magnate didn’t miss a beat with his talented tongue and soon his lips were sealed tightly around her petite anus forcing her sphincter to open gradually for his demanding tongue. She sighed and heard the bathroom door slam shut upstairs warning her that her husband was probably finished taking care of Sally’s needs in a way that was somewhat similar to Henry’s familiar soothing technique. His recent explorations of demon-inspired depravity had given her countless hours of total satisfaction. She knew she needed him inside her French made undies in such situations and was delighted they were made with the slit over her vagina for under the table activities. Fortunately, they were able to resume their normal positions and look totally innocent by the time her Peter and his Sally got down the stairs and joined them at the kitchen table making silly conversation about subjects that had absolutely no interest to her at all.

She slapped Peter’s hand as he stole some of the cold cuts from her almost completed sandwich making project. Sally laughed at her tough bad-girl attitude because she knew enough about her friend’s lack of self-confidence to know that just the opposite was true. She paused and lifted her face up to kiss her husband Henry with the obvious placement of her naughty tongue between his lips. Lucille was surprised as all get-out that she felt a pang of jealousy at the action and realized she was beginning to see middle-aged Henry as her property to use in any manner she deemed appropriate. The thought of him rutting on top of her friend Sally was disconcerting and she hoped that Sally was more than satisfied with giving Lucille’s husband Peter poking rights at every opportunity in private.


The trip started out badly when Peter was stopped by a highway patrolman for speeding on the straightaway. It didn’t help the situation when Sally sassed the cop and came right out and stated,

“I love men in uniform, they are so sexy and make me want to do things my husband never does anymore.”

The older cop told them,

“Everyone keep your hands on the dashboard and the back of the seat where I can see them.”

Lucille became a trifle nervous because she saw the cop had his hand right on his police special the entire time and there had been a recent spate of cop murders on the highway that had all the police forces on high alert about weird travelers.

“You, lady with the big mouth, get your ass out here and spread wide over the hood.” Lucille was glad he was not talking to her because he really sounded like he meant business. Both of their husbands kept their heads down and didn’t make a single motion that could be mistaken for reaching for a weapon. She knew her husband had a hideout under the seat but he was unlikely to admit to that fact because it was still illegal on that side of the state border.

When Sally leaned on the SUV, Lucille realized she was a lot drunker than she had imagined. She must have been hitting the sauce from a bogus water bottle or in the thermos she referred to as “my medicine”.

The tall, rough-looking policeman used his boots to spread Sally’s long legs wider and inserted his gloved hand up under her skirt with a practiced air of business as usual. It was obvious he hit vaginal pay-dirt with his first foray into Sally’s secret garden. She bent over further and her face was a study in startled sobriety. The big man held her down on the hood and she looked through the windshield at the others with a look of cow-like submission. Lucille was certain the patrolman was doing a lot more than just searching for weapons under Sally’s skirt.

She looked over at her new flame, Henry, and saw that he was actually smiling at his wife’s discomfort. In a way, Lucille could see the humor in the situation because Sally was far too often the “wiseass” that started trouble for the entire group. This was time for payback and it was comforting to know the woman was finally being humiliated in front of all of them in a way that she would remember for a very long time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.