New Order of the Ages - Cover

New Order of the Ages

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In the future America, slavery is legal again and people are often forced to choose between that and fates that might be even worse. Not just debtors and criminals are enslaved, however. Meet twin brothers Dan and Dale Orsini, who pick up more than a few slaves, including eager ones, along the way. Plus, it's time for payback to some evil exes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

“So, the controllers are on the way, are they? It wouldn’t be too hard for them to help collar me to Dale then, would it?” Izzy stated, enjoying the idea that her mother would get to serve Dan, but wanting to be Dale’s in her case.

“Same here,” Carly, Izzy’s sister added, “Dale would be a fantastic choice for a Master. What’s good enough for my sister and mother is good enough for me. How about it, Dale? You’ve been fucking us a lot the past couple of days, though so has Dan. It’s just that Dan likes Mama more and you like us more, so it’s only natural for him to claim her and you to take possession of us. Deal or do you have too many slaves already?”

“I’ll go for it,” Dale grinned, “But I do plan to share you with Dan and I hope that he plans to share your mother with me.”

“It’s a deal,” Dan chuckled as he hugged his brother, “Register as mine and the controllers will simply collar you as well when they arrive. The system is designed partly to avoid redundancy and also to have spare collars and barcodes for such cases. I look forward to owning both of you girls.”

“Ugh ... you’re really giving up your freedom, just like that? Just like Celia has done, apparently. And Tanya, you helped him dominate her? Some kind of friend you are!” Brandy, Celia’s ex-girlfriend, sneered.

“You’re one to talk. You dropped me like a hot potato when I got arrested. Besides, I’ve never been happier than I have lately, obeying Dan. Even if I got sodomized rather roughly, I have otherwise enjoyed my new life, and this morning, I got to finally give my ass to Dan as he desired to take it from me all along. And you know what, Brandy, it was fucking awesome, getting taken like that! I enjoyed every fucking second, even as sore as my tush was.

“So, fuck off, okay? The proctologist fixed me up nice, apparently with the help of some really fancy medical technology, and there I was, back to normal and ready to be used again! Anal can be great when it’s done right, not like how I did it to him or you used to do it to me!” Celia taunted Brandy, deliberately goading her into the next phase of the trap now that the opening was there.

“I thought that you loved what I did to your bottom!” Brandy protested now.

“Sure, but you were kind of short on the pleasure side. Great at domination and pain, though. Got that one covered! Master ... wow! You couldn’t possibly fathom what it’s like, not without being in my shoes! What, missing me already? Regretting dropping me?” Celia taunted her, even as Dan, Dale, and company laughed ... and the SCAs arrived to collar four new slaves.

“A bit, yes, but I didn’t want any trouble with the cops and shit like that. He was that much better than me? Prove it! I want you to prove it!” Brandy insisted at this point.

“Okay, here’s the bet, especially with the Slave Controllers here present. Correct me if I’m wrong, but bets of freedom and slavery are now legally binding, right? You want Celia back, here’s your chance to reclaim here. We’ll have a butt-fucking contest. We’ll select a victim, a willing one, and you and I can take turns using her ass! If you win, you can have Celia back ... as your slave. If I win, though, I own your ass, too, as well as hers!” Dan proposed, eager to see if Brandy was confident enough in her sodomy skills.

Brandy was a bit unsure suddenly, not wishing to risk her friend, but her vanity was at stake and her girlfriends, all of whom had idolized and followed her of late, were now judging her. If she didn’t take the bet, she lost face with them. If she took the bet and won, she got Celia back for life. If she took it and lost, she was Dan’s forever. It was a very tough call and a real gamble for sure, but Celia seemed open to it, though she didn’t have a say. She just hoped that Dan won.

“That is correct. These days, bets and wagers like this are not to be taken lightly. Lose the bet and it is enforced at your expense. On the other hand, you’d get your first slave for life if you won. I think that it would probably convince some of your female companions to forfeit their liberty to you as well. They’re testing your mettle, seeing if you’re worthy of their service, aren’t you?” the main Slave Controller, Agent Francesca Duane, asserted herself, personally desirous to see this bitch taken down a peg or two.

“Well, what’s it to be?” Lauren, Celia’s cousin and one of Brandy’s intimates, demanded to know.

“Yes, what is it? She’s right. We’ve been holding off actually submitting to you until we were sure that you deserved our surrender. So far, you’ve been mostly talk and not one of us has been able to get your advice to work. Not one of our boyfriends or husbands has agreed to be slaves to us or you, as you claimed that they would. I think that you’re all just hot air, and to prove it, I volunteer to bend over and take one for the team!” Rachel Ryan, one of Brandy’s oldest and closest friends, and a rather unhappily married woman, openly challenged her now.

Brandy scowled, but she looked at the girls again, and they all snickered at Rachel’s open defiance. Clearly, the “She-Wolves,” as they half-seriously called themselves, would have a new leader if Brandy faltered. Rachel, supposedly Brandy’s good friend, was tired of her bullshit and called on it, and her other girlfriends, Andrea, Lauren, and Emma, all smirked with scorn at the apparent emptiness of Brandy’s supposed strength.

“Come on, you’ve fucked us plenty, in the cunny, mouth, and arse! We know what you can do! We’re not afraid of you, but we’re not sure of what Dan can do, and I’m curious about whether or not he can top you, in more ways than one! I think that I know now that he’s stronger than you thought. Strong enough to feel secure in inviting former foes to his wedding. Strong enough to challenge you to prove your worth in buggery. So, how about it, Missy?” Emma scoffed now, her posh British accent showing her origins in an upscale Sussex family as she lit up a smoke.

“She doesn’t have the stones,” Andrea Meszaros, a Hungarian woman who married into money and frequently had marital spats with her husband of late, mocked her fearless leader.

“Alright, alright! Fine, but on condition! Whomever I fuck in the ass ... bets her bottom as well! It’s only fair! So, think well on that, Rachel!” Brandy figured that might put the ball back in Rachel’s court, for fear of losing her opportunity either way.

“Done! I’ll take that risk! If you win, you own my ass! If Dan wins, he does! Anyone else up for it, or are you all just pretty little sluts with no real guts!” Rachel smirked as she laughed, calling Brandy’s bluff.

“Deal! I’ll bet my ass on the outcome of this! I say that we all should and anyone not taking the risk today, is out of the club. Agreed?” Andrea grinned.

“Well, if we’re sisters, we should! Sisters share everything, including bondage, but you do realize that, no matter who wins, all except perhaps Brandy, will be slaves for life. It’s just a question of our owners. I’m game, though. It’s what sisters do and I’m a loyal enough She-Wolf to go for it! Granted, it’s an immediate divorce, but at least there are no lawyers and I never have to worry about immigration laws again!” Emma shocked them all as she agreed with full knowledge of the stakes.

“So, you’re all just signing up to be either my slave or his? Well, pucker up, girls, because your lack of confidence will be the first thing that I punish!” Brandy threatened them all, making them a little nervous, but also making Celia flip her off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.