New Order of the Ages
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In the future America, slavery is legal again and people are often forced to choose between that and fates that might be even worse. Not just debtors and criminals are enslaved, however. Meet twin brothers Dan and Dale Orsini, who pick up more than a few slaves, including eager ones, along the way. Plus, it's time for payback to some evil exes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

Agent Kubota relished the opportunity to really stick it to Celia, of course, slamming the strap-on dildo constantly into her recently virgin asshole, while she sobbed and grit her teeth from the pain. It was obvious that Kubota wasn't going to show her any mercy at all, but could one blame him? After losing his nuts, this sort of thing was his only source of fun. Oh, he now owned slaves, too, but they were guys, both because he was bi and because he had to find some kind of pleasure, and his only path to it now was through his prostate. Ironically, therefore, he was the rare master who usually took it in the ass instead of giving it to someone there. Occasions like this were the exception to that rule and he delighted in them all the more for it.

Finally, of course, Celia began moaning in pleasure despite the pain and Agent Kubota pulled out in disgust. He looked at Dan's new slave, grimaced, wiped off the strap-on, went to the bathroom to wash his hands, and turned the rest of the slave processing over to Agent Marvin, who looked to Dan for approval. Dan grinned and nodded, thinking of how rough it would be for Celia to take a large cock like Marvin's balls deep in her ass. Celia didn't dare to object as Agent Marvin sodomized her rather brutally, making her feel every inch of him far inside her. She held her tongue, but God, it hurt worse than the strap-on did! Celia cried quietly, but she took her punishment like a big girl, at least one that was starting to grow up and face the real world.

For Agent Oliver Marvin, mind you, it was a truly delicious moment, of course. He loved making these pretty, pampered princess types give up the booty ... especially in a literal sense. There was nothing that he enjoyed more than butt-fucking a pompous cunt who thought that her ass and pussy were made of platinum. With his personal wrecking ball of a cock, he could easily do some damage in a woman's bottom and that was exactly what Marvin did. He practically split Celia, making her howl in excruciating pain. She had difficulty walking upright for days, due to the tears in her ass, which Dan was considerate enough to have repaired by his proctologist. In spite of this, Celia still came when Marvin did, indicating that she got off on something even when it ripped her up like that.

Dan gave Celia a little break from the most painful of her duties for a week or two, enjoying himself with Kerry and Tanya instead. He went ahead and married Tanya during that time, too, giving her a wedding that half the county talked about for weeks. Dan's mother Irene, his twin brother Dale, Kerry, Dale's slaves, their old nanny Rosario and her daughters, certain of Celia's friends (part of the trap), and Dan's former boss Sarai all showed up for the wedding, some of them very surprised at the RSVP that they got.

"I'm very happy for you both, Dan. I hope that you know that. She is a very lucky woman, but clearly a good one. You have the right heart and that will make mistakes, but ultimately lead you to the best woman for you ... er, women, I guess," Sarai corrected herself when she saw Kerry and Celia with Dan.

"Speaking of which, Sarai ... how are things for you, sweetie?" Dan was suddenly very kind indeed.

Sarai broke outright into tears, covering her face in spite of herself, unable to stop herself from dribbling a little on Dan's tuxedo. He just held her for a moment and stroked her hair. He simply let her cry her eyes out, and then he put her face in his hands before giving her a very deep and passionate kiss on the mouth. She couldn't help but kiss him back, for the moment forgetting that he had just wed another woman and claimed two slaves. She just knew that he had taken her in his arms and comforted her like a lover ... like a husband or boyfriend or something ... or like a father, even ... or a brother, hardly like a former subordinate.

"Dan ... your wife and slaves aren't jealous, I hope ... I just ... my heart is broken. I've been forced to live with my sister to avoid vagrancy, and she has been giving me hints that I should sell myself or move back to Israel. My attempt to go into business for myself just fell flat, Dan. Sorry, didn't mean to ruin your great day ... it's just that," Sarai started to say before Dan gave her another kiss right on the mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.