Malan Mothers on Rehome
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by Gordon Johnson

"Good grief, girl, no. You surely have heard about foreplay? Stand up and show yourself, still in bra and panties, and invite him to come and kiss you, to fondle you, to run his hands all over your body, and then let him take off your undies. Make it a pleasure for him; a few soft gasps of pleasure from you, real or simulated, would also help, my dear.

Allow him to run his hands over your breasts, and your pussy – I assume you bathed this morning – and let him excite your clit with his fingers, or even his tongue if he feels like it. Plunging his penis into your vagina is the climax of lovemaking, Jane, not the start. You have been holding back in every way, haven't you?"

"Well, my career came first with me, at university and in my first professional posts. How do you think I got to professorial level, and in charge of the new Biology department at London? Determination and dedication, that's what! I could not let myself be diverted by men."

"But you didn't even explore sex in your reading, or online?"

"I didn't want to be diverted, Jeannette, so I didn't bother."

"By God, it is time you experienced a man's love, Jane. Tom should be good for you, in my humble opinion. He was good for me – that I can tell you! He is one of those rare men who care about what they do, and care for the people he deals with, at every level."

To Jane's shocked surprise, her phone went off with a reply from The Personalia.

"Jane Kelman, we have done what you requested, and the results are now available on your phone. There are significant indicators of something unusual happening about three thousand kilometres from the Metropolis coastline. You will need to examine these indications and draw your own conclusions."

The professor thanked The Personalia for their prompt supply of data, and was about to set about examining it when Jeannette cleared her throat, saying, "Jane, if you want to have sex with Tom tonight, you have to get yourself ready and also set the scene. If you don't want Enid to come and object to your presence, you had best clear it with her, and that way you also won't have Beatrice wandering in and asking what Daddy is doing – she did that to me one night, before we were married!"

Jane blushed at her lack of forethought, and saved the data for later viewing.

She rushed to speak with Enid, to get her blessing on tonight's activity. By the time Tom was home for the evening meal, all the women knew what was to happen, but Tom was still in the dark about details. At the table, Jane flirted with him, while Enid and Jeannette ignored this. Tom soon twigged that he was the target for some action with Jane, and made sure he got a few licks in himself.

"So, Jane, are you technically a virgin?"

Jane started, then calmly responded, "In terms of making love with a man, yes, but in terms of having an intact hymen, no. Dildos have their function in the absence of other opportunities, Tom. Are you an opportunity?"

He laughed at the retort. "I can very well be, Jane. Enid and Jeannette seem to have organised this opportunistic evening with my fiancée."

Jane went on, "Tom, if you can accept that I am a tyro at this romantic divertissement, I am at your mercy. Will you promise to be gentle with me?"

Beatrice was sitting in her high chair, looking from one speaker to the other, clearly completely befuddled by the words being bandied about. "Mummy, what are they saying?"

Enid smiled beatifically at Beatrice. "Young lady, the adults are talking about adult things, but to make things understandable for you, you do remember when Mummy Jeannette came to live with Daddy and I?"

"Yes, Mummy."

"Well we are talking about Auntie Jane joining us as well, to become another Mummy for you. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes, Mummy. More people to give me a cuddle! Does this mean I get more birthday presents?"

Jeannette giggled, "Beatrice, it looks like you have your priorities right, young lady."

Jane looked at the girl, "Beatrice, I would be delighted and honoured to become another Mummy to you. Of course, you are probably going to have quite a few younger brothers and sisters as you grow older."

Tom interjected, "Certainly if I have anything to do with it!" He turned his attention back to Jane. "Jane, I promise to be gentle and attentive and anything else that allows you to be a happy and satisfied woman."

Enid elucidated, "That tells you how I and Jeannette are both pregnant with his babies, Jane. I hope you will join us soon."

Jane responded, "If I have a baby, Enid, will you help look after it so I can get back to my job of getting Metropolis University up and running?"

"Just one, Jane? Of course I will help. I love being a stay-at-home Mum, and yours and Jeannette's children will be company for my own baby. Now, I want you and Tom to retire to the master bedroom and start getting to know each other better. I reckon an hour's talk before you get around to anything sexual. Tom will want to know all about you, my dear."

Tom and Jane were ushered to the master bedroom, where Tom invited Jane to take her shoes off and lie down on the bed, fully clothed, so that he could do the same beside her.

He said, "We are going to chat for a while, to get to know each other. I don't make love with women I do not know well. The idea seems ludicrous, so I hope you will tell me about you and your life before meeting me, Jane."

She admired his approach, and agreed to be open about herself, if he would do the same. He gave his assent to that.

First, he asked Jane about her childhood and upbringing. She told him about life as an only child in a one-parent family. "My father I remember only as a big man tickling me and making me giggle. He vanished from my sight while I was still very small, and I never thought to ask about him until I became aware of other children with Daddies. I finally plucked up the courage to ask Mummy, and she told me that Daddy had "gone off with another lady" and she hadn't seen him since. We never seemed to be short of money, so either he paid maintenance, or Mummy had money of her own.

Either way, I grew up in an all-female family, and boys were a strange species that I seldom met until I started school. Even then, I was sent to a girls' school, so I saw few boys, and certainly didn't interact with them socially until we moved and I had to go to a comprehensive school. I think it was because there was no all-girls school in a reachable distance.

I had to learn about boys then, but I was extremely cautious with them, and didn't go out on dates in my teens. My studies showed I had promise in the sciences, and as I liked the sea, I opted for marine sciences.

That took me to university, where I admired boys from afar. I never gave any boy the come-on, and I suppose I must have deterred them in some way, for I didn't get invitations to go out. I soon got into the way of leading a celibate life as a promising researcher, then as a lecturer, then as a professor, to the point where my excellence led me to being appointed the head of the new Biology Department at London University. I was I think the youngest department head in the university."

Tom was sympathetic. "And you never regretted not having the chance of a romantic entanglement?"

"It was not a matter of regret – at least consciously. I was a career woman, and that was that. It never penetrated my thick skull that some of the academic staff were married women. I mean, I knew that rationally as a fact, but I didn't relate it to me being unmarried. The two were never contrasted, in my mind.

I did have one crush, when I was twenty, and I might have done something about it, until I discovered he was not long married, or about to be married, I am confused as to which. Anyway, I just could not countenance breaking up his marriage, so I left him to be happy with his wife.

I suppose it was an altruistic decision, but I cried myself to sleep for a few nights over him. Do you ever have that problem, Tom?"

"I was lucky, Jane. My first real love was Enid. She was younger than me by a couple of years, but when I met her – I was covering a Young Farmers Club outing – I just fell for her, and gradually persuaded her that I was the best thing in her life, ever!

So I didn't suffer as you suffered. I suffered in a different way. When she took me home to meet her parents, they soon made clear that as a farmer's daughter, she was expected to marry a farmer, and ONLY a farmer. That stopped me for a while, until I saw that if I made myself into a farmer, I would be acceptable.

It was a wrench, but I gave up my journalistic career, and started looking at how to become a farmer, so that I could gain Enid's hand in marriage. I hunted for a farm I could afford to rent – there was no way I could afford to buy one – but almost all the farms on the rental market were snapped up by professionals - dedicated farmers who knew how to run farms and make them pay.

I despaired of ever getting a farm to run, until a good friend pointed out to me that settlers on the new colony of Home - that was its original name – got a good acreage of farming land for free! That suited my budget, so I applied and was accepted. That was when I asked Enid to marry me and come live on my farm in the new colony. She checked with her parents, and they accepted that this conformed to their wishes for their daughter. We married on Earth, with her father giving her away, and all their farming friends present to see a farmer's daughter marry a farmer.

That was how we came to Rehome to start our own farm.

Within months I was struggling to deal with all the difficulties of arable farming – planting and growing crops. I hadn't anticipated how much background knowledge you need to be a successful farmer. Reading up on it was not enough by itself.

I was really getting into a mess when I got a call from the Governor. He had checked with the Colony's personnel database, and discovered that I was a trained journalist – the only one in the colony. He wanted me to start an online newspaper for the colony. I explained my commitment to Enid's parents to be a farmer, and he brushed it off, saying that the Colony could simply coerce or compel me to take on the post, on pain of expulsion from the colony for non-cooperation, but preferred that I agree without being dragooned into it.

I now don't think that what he was telling me was true. I think it was just the "big stick" threat. However, due to that I was able to tell my in-laws that the Governor had insisted that I take on this responsibility, and they agreed that I had no choice; I had to do that if the Colonial Governor needed me. All they saw was that I was important in the eyes of the top man in the colony. I needn't have worried about that darned farming promise!

Enid was delighted to switch from a farmer's wife to an editor's wife, as she was pregnant and the nearest maternity facilities were many miles away with no decent road or road transport to hand. The railways were not operational at that time.

So, Beatrice was born in Metropolis, and Enid is a respected member of our local social circles as the wife of the editor of the colony newspaper. I enjoy my work at the paper, as I know what I am doing, and the readers seem to like the paper."

Jane said, shyly, "Now you have two wives, and about to have three. How do you cope with such responsibility, Tom?"

"Actually I don't know the answer to that question, Jane. I Never sought more than Enid. I was deliriously happy with just me and her, and then our little Beatrice. When Jeannette arrived in the Colony, her contact was the newspaper, and so she came to us, and we put her up till she could find her feet. It was Enid who sussed out that she always wanted her own child. Her Malan child had been effectively imposed on her as a surrogate mother, and much though she sought to find and love her Malan child, she wanted a baby she created by herself with her husband. She had married a loving man in England, but she failed to get pregnant, then her husband was killed in a road accident.

Her grief got her thinking back to her first child, her Malan child that was removed at birth and whom she never saw; never even got a chance to hold in her arms when it was born. At some point the word Malan had been mentioned in her hearing, and that unusual word had stuck with her over the years. When she saw a news story about Malan children on Rehome, she knew she had given birth to a Malan baby, and tried to discover if her Malan was one of them.

That resulted in The Personalia bringing her to Rehome, where they were eventually able to match her with her Malan offspring, her son Usgar.

That was the background to her presence at our home. Enid got Jeannette to admit that she missed not producing her own child, a child of her own lineage, during her marriage. Enid decided that I would be the donor to allow her pregnancy to happen, so we ended up in bed, with Enid egging us on. I found that I enjoyed the duty, and so did Jeannette, for she insisted that we repeat the performance regularly until she got pregnant; at least that was her excuse. We became closer, and when Jeannette was confirmed as pregnant, she was already so much a part of the family, and effectively acting as another wife, that Enid decided it should be made official. Jeannette was profuse in her thanks to Enid. I think I got a mention somewhere among that.

Enid is such a wonderful wife, Jane, that she looks after the happiness of others, first with Jeannette, and now with you. I just go with the flow. I found it easy to fall in love with Jeannette, and I think I am going to be the same with you."

He turned to face Jane, and used his hand to swivel her head towards him. "Jane, I promise you that our children, if we have any, will never find their Daddy disappearing with another woman. I have all the women I could ever need now."

Her eyes beginning to water, Jane told him, "Thank you, Tom. That would be very reassuring. Should I take my clothes off now?"

"No, Jane. What we will do is stand up, then I will take off your outer clothing, to see the woman hiding behind these clothes. I will not ask you to do the same to me, as you don't have any familiarity with men's clothes. Once we have got to that stage, I want YOU to slide off your underwear, letting me see your lovely breasts and that hidden treasure between your legs.

After that, I want to kiss you from your forehead to your toes. How does that grab you, Jane?"

"It sounds exciting, Tom."

The actions proceeded as prescribed, and Jane had little to do except follow instructions. This made her much more comfortable, and she willingly unfastened her bra and allowed it to fall to the carpet, then slid her sheer panties off, slowly, until they too fell gracefully under the pull of gravity and Tom's admiring gaze.

He observed, "You are a big girl, Jane. Larger up top than Jeannette or Enid, though both sets of breasts will grow larger with their pregnancies. You are a lovely woman, Jane."

Jane smiled but otherwise ignored the compliment. She asked Tom, "Do you want to kiss me standing, or lying on the bed, Tom? I am not used to all this."

He replied, "I think it would be more fun if you lie on your back on the bed. You will be less likely to pull back if your body reacts extravagantly to a kiss somewhere on your torso."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.