Off The Deep End
Chapter 15

Copyright © 2015-2023 Kim Little

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - I was one of the top swimmers in our squad, until a new student named Nao beat me. Ordinarily I wouldn't have minded if someone else on the same team was better than me, but Nao was a girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Slow  

December 27

My dearest Jimmy,

I’m so sorry that I have to put this in a letter. I didn’t want to leave it on the machine for your parents to find before you.

Dad’s been sent to London. It’s a big promotion and he won’t have to travel anymore, which he and mum love. But it means I have to leave too. I told them I could finish school here and live in the dorms. I said I’d be fine by myself, but mum really wants us to finally be together as a normal family. And dad’s work will pay for the move and organise a place for me at a really good school with an aquatics program. This is the best timing for them, and they say for the school year too. The relocation people are coming to pack up the house tomorrow, and we leave the day after.

I wish I’d gotten your sister’s number so I could call and tell you in person. I’m crying as I write this. I’ve always hated moving, but this is the first time I can honestly say I feel heartbroken. I finally found someone to be close to and it just makes this all the worse. But it’s only two years until we graduate, and mum and dad managed for that long. Dad says he might be able to call in some favours so you can visit if your mum and dad are okay with it.

Once we’ve arrived in the UK and they’ve sorted out a place for us I’ll call you and give you the address and number. Promise you’ll call or write.

I hate this so much I can’t say. I love you with everything that I have, my darling James. We will be together, somewhere, somehow. I have to go and start packing up my room, but I don’t want to finish this letter. So, I won’t.

I love you, Jimmy. Always and forever.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.