Thirty-One Days a Bitch - Cover

Thirty-One Days a Bitch

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Daisy Bitch must get pregnant in thirty-one days without fail.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow   Caution   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

Daisy Bitch is one hundred per cent stripped naked as the day she was born while telephoning Sofia in the pleasant and comfy Jacuzzi. She is not telephoning her in fact, but phoning her on her individual cell phone while letting her hair down into the temperate, hot water and feeling at ease what's more. As she lingers for Sofia to pick up the phone, she carries on to stroke and caress her breasts and thighs steadily and in her own good time, furthermore going to eye a glass of sweetened orange juice that is laid down not far away from where she is. Sofia sounds a bit sleepy and fagged on the phone. Daisy is starting to question whether she did take a good, tolerable nap last night, or she dared not to do so actually.

"You sound exhausted and fatigued. Are you alright, my dearest friend?" Daisy comments while supping her sugary glass of juice ploddingly.

"Let's say 'yes'," Sofia howls and snaps out with some speck of annoyance.

"I am not convinced with your, 'yes, ' Sofia. Tell me what precisely happened to you. Did you come across your man fucking another woman right there in your own bed or what?" Daisy teases and makes fun a little bit. Sofia had her own auspicious and over-the-moon moments last night provoking and making fun of her after all—or is that not it?

"That's miles away from the actual truth, Daisy. It turns out I am having my menstrual period. That's just it; I am not in any kind of pleasant mood today frankly speaking."

"Oh," Daisy murmurs and drones out in outright surprise and shock at the same time. "Too bad for you, darling!"

"Stop sympathizing with me, you candy bitch, will you, please? Tell me how it went last night with your man, Preston."

At this, Daisy chuckles and cackles out in absolute pleasure and glee too. "Last night was so splendid and spectacular, Sofia. I wish you were here with us to see everything take place and come about. Preston was sensational and awesome at the same time. Can you believe that we fucked and spanked in the murderous rain out there? I seized and smacked and caressed his exquisite, divine-looking ass as much hard and energetically as I could get myself to carry out. Your opinion and instruction worked perfectly faultless and sound, my sweetest friend."

Sofia gasps and sighs out. "That is heavenly and amusing to eavesdrop from you. If you are not bothered by it, I have to get back to sleep now. This menses of mine is so hurting and unpleasant at the same time. I have to escape and duck this awful discomfort and soreness as much as I probably can. For now, I simply have to sleep. Bye—"

Daisy hacks her short—entreating out, "Wait, wait, Sofia. Don't hang on me please. I want to come there to your place for a BDSM lecture. Would you give a damn to coach and school me for not more than an hour or two? I will definitely be paying you for it. What do you say? It turns out Preston is engrossed and fascinated with all this kind of junk and kit, and I don't ever want to fail or let him down."

There is a deep moment of silence, then a blest and cheerful, "Okay. Stop by my place, will you?"

Sofia lodges and settles in a massive house—one that is enwreathed and dressed with flowers and roses and steep, towering trees and the like. She stays here on her own with her lovely and welcoming dog, Mia, and two exquisite black cats that unpredictably and shockingly get along perfectly fine and well with the arrogant, despotic, and tyrannical mannered bitch or dog. Here, she has got a large, bulky room filled up with BDSM devices and machines and apparatus that she makes use of in tickling and gratifying herself and her lover sexually. Sincerely put, Sofia likes being the principal and protagonist character when dealing with sex, gender, and facts o f sexuality. Daisy on the unlike hand loves being the slave and submissive.

As she marches into Sofia's top secret sex room, Daisy is dressed and robed in nothing other than a man's business suit and outfit. She looks kind of manlike and masculine in this exquisite and stainless black suit of hers; though honestly speaking some attributes and facets of hers are markedly womanly and all things girlie and delicate. Sofia following her behind is having her giant, attractive breasts nude and uncovered, and she is clothed in nothing more than an erotic and titillating design of underwear. Her velvety smooth, spongy-like bums are indubitably perceptible and noticeable behind there. She even discloses to Daisy, "You know one funny thing, my fellow bitch friend? Whenever I am having sex here with my boyfriend, I don't dress or put on any grace of brassiere. I like having my appetizing breasts unclothed and exposed for him to straightforwardly see."

Daisy busts a gut and chuckles out at hearing this. "That is so nuts and crazy of you. Don't you know that putting on a bra makes you bewitching and fascinating in the eyes of a man, Sofia."

"I don't believe that, sweetie. I really and honestly don't."

"Fine! Show me how they act out this BDSM thing of yours."

Sofia is gripping a whip that is stretched and long-drawn-out. While Sofia steps and paces about, she all of a sudden and briskly chucks it towards her feet, and once the whip has reeled and cruised alarmingly and slightly painful around both of Daisy's feet, Sofia yanks and wrests it backwards so that her mate tumbles and topples down to the hard, rocklike floor. Daisy is amazed and thunderstruck moreover. She cannot believe her own eyes and the certainty here. Just what exactly is Sofia trying to do to her?

While squirming and wriggling about helplessly on the floor, Sofia arches and bows down towards her, seizing a pair and doublet of handcuffs and foot-cuffs with which she hastily and with all speed fix and lock up on her china's vulnerable hands and feet. Having finished this, she winds and leans down towards Daisy's ear to breathe and say softly to her, "Welcome to the age and realm of Bondage and Discipline, Sadism and Masochism; my sweet little Daisy."

The music and singing is all too noisy and piercing vehement in Preston's ears. He does not seem to be concerned and bothered a little jot bit by it all still. Tyler Nicolas is plonked down and taking a seat right besides him, staring and gazing at the bitch of a woman that is prancing and dancing and swaying lavishly and bountifully on the soaring, high, and iron-designated pole. She is entirely and to the hilt bare naked and undressed. Her mammoth breasts are all stripped and in the raw, their nipples solely being covered up and concealed by what looks like pitch-black paint or the like in the sparkling and shimmering multi-colored lights. Her pussy seems to be trimmed and snipped—the hair that is—expertly and conscientiously. It cannot be obviously and distinctly seen however in spite of all this. It seems to be tinted and colored a deeply, acutely black too just like the nipples above. Apart from this, the woman has got charming, curled raven hair that is swinging and hopping and jigging too along with her. She is smirking and twinkling at Preston seated here what's more.

"The lady seems to enjoy and love your company here, Preston," Tyler observes and passes comment. He smirks and grins happily at his friend as he states this out. Preston cannot plainly and without difficulty take his eyes away from the attractive and pleasing cute woman. She is so appealing and drop-dead he can even envisage and think up himself sprawling down in bed with her, her legs snapped and opened apart for him stroke and massage in between there, and he is keenly and tightfistedly gobbling and consuming her lips with his own like he has to work it out and wrap it up all before the world resolves and ceases any moment from now.

Sex is sweet and sugar, isn't it? Preston imagines all this in his head while licking his lips ravenously like one famished upon seeing some delectable, luscious foodstuffs. Sex is so, so sugar and enjoyable indeed!

"How about a freezing, honeyed drink?" Preston invites and solicits Tyler. He doesn't decline or turn down the kindly offer.

"Sure, dude."

"How much do you think I can spend to fuck this gorgeous lady here? I want decent opinion, and not some piece of flattery and false praise from you, Tyler."

"I don't exactly know. But I think that a couple hundred bucks might do for this night. Are you really that curious into spanking her?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.