Thirty-One Days a Bitch - Cover

Thirty-One Days a Bitch

Copyright© 2015 by livobeornwulf

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Daisy Bitch must get pregnant in thirty-one days without fail.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts   Slow   Caution   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

Daisy feels estranged and companionless; kind of. Preston has fared off to work, and she is all friendless and forsaken in this giant and massive house of theirs, wandering this way and that other, checking how the pack of women and men that she has bade and summoned here are pulling off their business and affairs of gracing and beautifying everything up. Yes. They are honestly doing a serious and massive job. Daisy herself realized that she couldn't stand to get done and settle this up all on her own and so she appealed for a few more couple hands to relieve and back her up.

Sofia Vaccaro is her darling friend. She is sylphlike-built, long-legged and lanky, flawlessly-shaped and exquisite looking in both form and appearance. Most plump girls back to college days envied and hungered to look exactly the same as her; Daisy herself taken into their account as well. Sofia's hair is all light blaze brown and gushing and streaming just like Daisy's, and honestly speaking, at times the two do look like actual blood sisters. Sofia has come here to visit Daisy and see how she is doing at her new home. She works with her at the Graham House of Paparazzi, and they both did the same Journalism course at Wotton University somewhere here in North Las Vegas. It is a brilliant and fresh morning at any rate.

"Daisy," Sofia greets her with a rapt and blissful smile once she has opened up the door for her to make an entrance. Sofia is looking as renewed and breathtaking as Kim Kardashian. Frankly supposing, what brand of make-up has she put on this precise morning. Daisy's stomach is already starting to sting and burn from joy commingled with sharp, excruciating pangs of envy on the other hand; this girlfriend of hers? She is a beauty queen her exact twenty-six years of age and a spouseless and bachelor woman in addition. By the way, Daisy isn't positive whom Sofia is going out with at the moment after being junked by Landon Jonathan, whom she was romantically involved with just a couple of months earlier.

The two ladies both peck on the cheeks and go ahead to lay themselves down in the exquisitely and aesthetically-pleasing furnished living room. It is flavorsome, grand, flashy, and all things good taste and polished-looking. Daisy feels that she will be at ease and relaxation here in her coming thirty-one days, starting from this very instant. After reviewing and eyeing about in consummate awe and adoration, Sofia looks at her in a beaten and baffled sort of way, and then proceeds to interrogate her this:

"You did all this by yourself without grand mama's help, right, my sweet little girlfriend?"

Daisy scowls and makes an embittered face back at her. "What do you suppose, sweetie? That I could execute and effect all this on my own? Well, I didn't. I hired a team of hands to lend a hand and succor me out. This place was wondrous and without contents at the same time."

Sofia helps herself with a cup of tea from the glass-mold kettle laid down on the coffee table besides her. "What is this thing I am hearing about you being married and a bitch at the same time? Are you truly serious about it? You even let Preston—"

Daisy nicks her short straight away. "That is no any make-believe tale here, girlfriend. Please, don't take the Mickey out of me for it. I have already had enough. You are the only one who can assist me at this very particular moment. I frankly need your assistance and counsel."

Daisy is shocked and taken aback by this. She asks her nonetheless, "Tell me what is bothering you, dearest."

"It is Preston. He wants me to get pregnant in thirty-one days. End of story! There are no more days added to this spell, or any wound down what's more. It must all happen in thirty-one days, do you understand me? Seriously speaking, I don't know what to precisely do here. Last night he didn't have sex with me, and that has got me so distracted and anxious. What do you think I can do to make him give in himself to me without any cutoff point?"

Much in contrast to what Daisy is even expecting, Sofia starts to cackle and laugh powerlessly at her. Is she seriously mad? Daisy here is her best friend ... seriously and deeply in need of her assistance and counsel, and she is laughing and poking fun at her like she is dumb-ass and brainless to open all this up to her in the first place. What does she think that Daisy is? A brute, right?

"Stop laughing at me, Sofia, will you?"

Sofia gives in to the plea. "Okay, best friend. Listen; there is no any sort of problem here. If the guy wants you pregnant for him in thirty days, do what he tells you to. I mean, if you are having any serious trouble seducing and getting him to sleep with you, then you frankly and are seriously this childish and stupid. Don't you know how to make a guy get his leg over with you, Daisy?"

Somehow, Daisy does feel embarrassed and ashamed. "I know all that stuff, Sofia. But Preston is no easy a man as you think he is. He is dissimilar and unlike from most men out there, and malicious and indifferent and insensitive too what's more."

"Aha! There you have it. Unusual! Do something unusual from what you are used to, girl. Show me that you have got some bit of brains and intellect in you." Daisy starts to feel and think that Sofia is right. Getting a man to have sex with her is such an easy thing after all! There is no love here; there never will be love here between the two of them. All that they have to do is make a baby, a son as a matter of fact, and that's just it. She has to do something different from what Preston expects her to do. Maybe then he will fall into her snare and give her the exact son that he wants her to give him. She will start by giving him some sex-kindling type of drink. Exactly!

This very same afternoon, Daisy and Sofia go out shopping for their own exclusive fun and amusement. They both enjoy and adore it; they are like the two ridiculous but good best friends in the entire world; they do anything it is that feel like; they talk and chat on just about any kind of topic; simply put, they love and are mad about being stupid ass-holes. While they have lunch at some restaurant here in Downtown, the food of which it is exceptionally appetizing and mouth-watering, Sofia flatly asks her sweetheart pal, "And what is the name of that sex powder that you just bought?"

Daisy can't clearly remember its name. It seems like she has forgotten it, but then in the coming moment, it is up there in her head, fresh and brand new like nobody's business. "It is something the sort Chinese branded and named. Something like, 'Quoi Zeugma.' Something like that," Daisy tells Sofia calmly and as hushed best as she can get her voice to be. Sofia then pinches her eyes and starts to think things over, and suddenly and abruptly mentions out to her:

"I think that you should have gone for Lingui. It works best and efficient. Why don't you go ahead and give it a try, my dear girl?"

"If you say and believe so."

Following lunch, the two go to a lingerie and underwear store to peruse and browse through the never-ending and plentiful assortment of stuff here, all in hope and anticipation to pick one that might better suit and look gorgeous on Daisy tonight. The shopping assistant, who is all blond and willowy, offers to help them out but Sofia nicely turns down her well-bred proffer. "Don't worry about us," she reassures her with a vividly and dazzling smile. "We are bad sweet bitches and we beyond any shadow of a doubt do know how to get our way around here." Even if they are both now far and distance-apart from the dazed woman, she is still looking at them in that edgy and uptight kind of way.

At noticing this, Daisy asks Sofia, "Was it really basic to add all that up to her?"

Sofia is carefully and closely eyeing this product of black stockings, going on to grab and survey it directly with her touchy-feely hands. "I don't care. Well, if she believes that we are actual bitches, she must be one herself. It takes a bitch to know another bitch, you know, Daisy?"

Daisy merely shrugs. "All I truly know is that it takes a thief to catch another thief, but this quote and saying of yours—it all sounds brand new and unfamiliar to me."

"Okay! Try these out, will you? And don't you wear any kind of bra with them. I want you to look like an absolute and undeniable bitch."

When work and labor liably and most likely becomes dull and mind-numbing and uninteresting at the same time, Preston Dick purely has got one remedy and relief to all this—masturbation. It is what he habitually and unfailingly does inside his office. At one time, he even worked and effected it out in a Board session and gathering full of people, and if not by a needle's break and look-in, the chairman would have straightforwardly and without any bit trouble caught him in the act.

This afternoon, he is all weary and by himself, listless and sick and tired with all of the office task and function that he has to do. There honestly isn't any much left to do, and in his weariness and irksomeness, he makes up his mind and reaches a decision to masturbate inside here—a leisurely pursuit and pastime as he dubs it. Having unlocked and unfastened the zip of his fly, he tugs and draws his penis out, and out it stretches and unrolls, great and giant, extensive and immense in bigness and largeness. No! This is not the fruit and outcome of any surgery. He turns out to brag a huge dick naturally.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.