A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 39: Jennifer

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 39: Jennifer - At one time, millions of immigrants fled Europe for America in search of freedoms and opportunities they were unable to find at home. In Steve Adams' case, he's leaving Milford, OH, for Sweden as an exchange student, both to find peace from his horrible home situation, but mostly to seek closure to his relationship with his first love. Weighing on his mind as he crosses the Atlantic is the bombshell Becky dropped on him just before departure, and the impacts it could have on him and his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   First   Slow  

July 1980, Milford, Ohio

We arrived at Jennifer’s house to find it empty.

“Dad’s at work and Mom’s out shopping. She’ll be home for dinner.”

“So, what did you have in mind? We have a lot to catch up on.”

“Sex and talking! I prefer sex first! It’s been a year since I was with you last!”

“I did promise to fuck you silly, if I recall correctly! In every possible way; and no hole left untouched.”

“You did. But you know what? Right now, I just want you to make love to me. Like the very first time.”

“Yes,” I said, and she led me up the stairs.

Her room hadn’t changed, except she now had three pictures of me on her desk — one of me alone, one of her and me, and a third one that included Larry. On her bulletin board was a heart with our names in it that hadn’t been there before.

We stood face to face and slowly removed our clothes. The first time we had done it individually, one after the other, but this time we undressed at the same time. Jennifer’s bed was already turned down, and we climbed in, with me on top of her and my dick crushed between us, resting on her labia.

“I love the feel of your body on mine,” she sighed. “I’ve missed you so much!”

“I’ve missed you too!”

We kissed softly, our lips parting and our tongues touching. I felt the electric sensation that I always felt with Jennifer. It wasn’t as intense as the one with Karin, but that only came after I had come to peace with Birgit. I knew for sure that I wouldn’t feel the true level of connection with Jennifer until I had been with Stephanie. It was very much like my last lovemaking with Birgit, though it was Karin’s body that facilitated that. We kissed for several minutes with no urgency, our tongues swirling around each other.

“Please make love to me,” Jennifer said softly.

I pressed forward gently but firmly and I slid into her silky, warm tunnel. Jennifer sighed contentedly. I felt the electric shock as our souls touched when I was fully embedded in her. I sighed deeply.

“I’ve missed you,” she said. “I missed having you in me.”

“I’ve missed you too,” I replied.

We began our slow-motion lovemaking as if I hadn’t been away. We moved in perfect rhythm, varying our speed and the strength of our thrusts to bring Jennifer to her first small orgasm.

“One,” she giggled softly.

“Counting again, are we?”

“Oh yes, Steve! Yes, I am.”

We kept going like that, with subtle variations, and then she whispered ‘two’ and then just a minute later ‘three’. I pushed myself up on my hands to increase the pressure on her clit and she moved her legs around my thighs. I continued moving in and out of her, her pussy clinging to me gently as I thrust, and she raised her hips to meet me.

“Four,” she gasped as we continued moving slowly.

Those orgasms were small, but each one caused a ripple of her muscles that I felt. We kept going. ‘Four’ was followed by ‘Five’, ‘Six’ and ‘Seven’ in the next few minutes. Her orgasms were coming closer and closer together. We continued to move in tandem, but with no variation now, just moderate sliding in and out. She wrapped her legs around my butt and ground her clit into me. The sound started as a growl, almost a rumble from within her body and then bursting out as a loud, primal, ear shattering scream as her pussy started pulsing hard around me, clamping and releasing my dick. I timed my thrusts to move when she was loose, to be still when she was tight. She squeezed me hard, grunting and groaning. Suddenly I was there right with her, groaning loudly and blasting her full of my cum.

“That’s what I remember!” she panted.

“Need more?” I asked. “My tongue is available?”

“Not right now,” she said. “Just lie here with me and hold me.”

She kept her legs around me and pulled me tightly down to her. We exchanged soft kisses for a few minutes, then she released her grip on me and I moved next to her, pulling her into a cuddle.

“I love you so much; so very, very much!” she sighed.

“I love you too, Jen.”

We cuddled for an hour, without saying another word.

“Let’s shower and be dressed when Mom and Dad get home,” Jennifer said.

She led me to the shower, adjusted the temperature, and we stood under the spray.

Jennifer picked up the shampoo bottle and washed my hair, massaged my scalp, then moved me to rinse the shampoo from my hair. She grabbed a bar of soap and gently washed every inch of my body, then helped me rinse the soap.

“My turn,” she said softly.

I did the same for her that she did for me, taking extra time to be sure that her breasts and mons were very soapy and clean!

“Trying to make me excited?” she giggled.

“I didn’t know I had to try!”

“You don’t. Just being with you makes me tingly and wet!”

I had her rinse, then pulled her to me, her back against my chest. I slid one hand between her legs and cupped her breast with the other one.

“What are you doing?” she giggled.

“Making you cum, of course!” I said softly.

I pressed my finger between her labia and into her tunnel and began fingering her while I tweaked her nipple with my other hand. I nibbled gently on her neck and gently pressed a second finger into her dripping pussy, eliciting a groan.

“God, yes, make me cum!” she demanded.

I fingered her gently, then more forcefully and bit lightly on her neck, causing her to steel her body and groan loudly as her pussy grasped my fingers. I kept moving my fingers to prolong her orgasm.

“Oh God, Steve, more, please!” she gasped.

I continued moving my fingers in and out of her tight pussy, but released her breast. I rubbed my finger on the bar of soap and, without any warning, quickly pressed it as far into her butt as I could. Jennifer squealed and her body was wracked by a massive orgasm, her pussy clamping hard on my fingers.

She was panting hard at that point, and I let her go.

“Stay right here!” I said.

I stepped out of the shower and found the bottle of baby oil in the medicine cabinet. I stepped back into the shower and covered my dick with the oil. I put my arm around her and pressed my fingers into her pussy, and used my other hand to guide my dick between her cheeks.

“Bend over a bit, lean against the wall.”

She leaned forward, and I pushed hard, my dick slipping into her about an inch. Jennifer groaned loudly as I slowly pushed all the way in. Once I was in her, I fingered her pussy and tweaked her nipples. Jennifer moaned continually as I began slowly thrusting into her butt.

Jennifer moaned louder, and she gasped for breath. I thrust harder and fingered her more firmly, and she screamed again, her voice echoing in the shower. Her pussy clamped down hard on my fingers, and she squeezed my dick tightly with her muscles. A few more thrusts and I came explosively, almost passing out from pleasure as I filled her butt with my cum.

Jennifer could barely stand, so I helped her sit down on the floor of the shower and got down next to her, licking and sucking her nipples while I rubbed her clit.

“I feel like I’m going to die!” she gasped.

I brought her to one more orgasm, and she collapsed in a fetal position on the floor of the shower. I quickly soaped my dick and washed it off to be sure I was clean, then shut off the water. After a minute or so, I helped Jennifer stand but she was very unsteady. She leaned against the shower wall and I dried her off, then helped her into a robe. I quickly dried myself and put on a robe and walked her back to her bedroom and helped her get into bed. I got in next to her and cuddled her for about twenty minutes.

“Holy shit,” she sighed. “What was that?”

“The new me, Jennifer. I told you, you can thank Katt!”

“She did something Melanie could never do! She totally unlocked your wild side!”

“Yes, she did!” I grinned. “And you thought I was teasing?”

“I did. I don’t think that any more. You do know Melanie is going to be pissed that she can’t have this?” she giggled.

“So true. I doubt Pete’s up for sharing her, even if we traded.”

“What? You would do that?”

“Pete never would, so it doesn’t matter,” I said.

“That’s not what I asked,” Jennifer said. “You would be OK with me fucking Pete?”

“I could accept it under the right circumstances, I guess.”

“Wow. That’s a big change!”

“I guess it is. But let’s not test that theory without a lot of talking first!”

“You’re open to talking about that now?”

“I guess so. Your two guys fantasy again, Jennifer?”

“I was thinking more about Melanie. Even if you said it was OK, I don’t have any desire to be with Pete, or any other guy. Melanie’s biggest fantasy is two guys, but I have a different solution for that!” she giggled.

“Oh, do tell, Jennifer!”

She reached into the drawer of the table next to her desk and pulled out a long, white molded plastic cylinder that was tapered at one end.

“What is that?” I asked.

“A ‘personal massager’ according to the box. But look at the shape. It vibrates. Even you can figure it out from there.”

“Wow. So you can use that thing to masturbate?”

“How do you think I survived a year without you?” she giggled. “I think Ron down at Radio Shack could retire from my battery purchases alone!”

Ron was the manager who had sold me the TRS-80 and all the add-ons.

“And you can use that for your two-guy fantasy,” I said, nodding. “I can be in one and it can be in the other. Maybe you should suggest that to Melanie!”

“We talked about it. Who do you think got this for me?! But Melanie is looking at the fantasy of two guys, not just enhanced pleasure. You and I can use this to play, if you want.”

“I’m game for pretty much anything at this point!”

“Oh really? Are you sure about that?”

“I wasn’t kidding before Jen. I’ve changed. Melanie will never call me a prude ever again.”

“Then we’ll test that theory after dinner! Now, let’s get dressed and you can tell me all the stuff that didn’t make it into letters!”

We got out of bed and Jennifer went to the bathroom to shower again because she had leaked from both front and back. She came back, and I watched as she got a pad from a box, pulled off some strips that covered adhesive and stuck the pad in her panties, then pulled them on.

“So that’s how those work,” I said.

“Yeah. With all the girls you’ve been with, you never saw that?”

“No, except for you, Pia, and Katt, I was never with anyone enough for it to come up, and with the three of you, I never saw that. Just one of those things guys don’t know, I guess.”

“Tampons are another interesting one. When I get my period, I can show you that one!” she giggled.

“That might actually push beyond my need to know!” I chuckled.

She finished dressing, and we went downstairs. We sat on the couch and cuddled close.

“So, tell me the names of the girls in Sweden and how many times you were with them.”

“Keeping score?” I chuckled.

“No, I want to know more, and I figure that’s the best way to find out.”

“So meeting the king, having machine guns pointed at me, skiing in Austria — you don’t care?”

“Boring stuff, in the end. And not particularly relevant to us. Save it for ‘Show and Tell’ at school!”

“I don’t think I’m in second grade any more! High School doesn’t have ‘Show and Tell’!” I chuckled.

“True! But a lot of people will care about that stuff. I don’t.” she said sweetly.

“Here’s the list, then. Pam, a girl from Wisconsin, a couple of times early on and quite a few times towards the end when I was in Abisko. Pia, a lot at first, then about one weekend a month for the rest of my stay. Petra, but not the one who was here, a different one, a few times early on. Sofia, twice early on and once at the very end. Katt, every weekend except two, from February to June. Elizabeth once at the end. Suzana once, right after the US won the game with the Soviets, and a few times after that. Freda once early on. Annie once towards the end. And Karin/Birgit once.”

“Wait, once? You didn’t do it with her when you were in Stockholm a few weeks ago?”

“No Jennifer, we didn’t,” I said. “I kissed her a couple of times and we slept cuddled together one night. That’s it.”

I saw a look of relief on her face, but she quickly composed herself.

“I’m really surprised to hear that,” she said.

“It was my choice. She made it clear she wanted it. I felt that it was a bad idea until I worked out my issues with Stephanie, and even then, who knew what would happen.”

“You told her about Stephanie?” Jennifer gasped.

“I did,” I said. “I really had no choice. If Karin couldn’t deal with that, could I ever be with her? I had to tell her and give her the chance to reject me because of that. If I didn’t, and it ever came out, it could devastate her. It’s all about honesty and openness.”

I saw a brief look of concern cross her face, but it faded almost instantly.

“So she is competition,” she said quietly.

“She told me she doesn’t approve and will never approve,” I said. “She might be able to accept it, but she’s not like you in that way.”

“And that matters?”

“Of course it does!” I said. “But forget that, we’re too young to make long-term plans right now.”

“That’s very true, for many reasons.”

“Sounds like you’ve done some thinking, just as I have.”

“I have. And what are you thinking?”

“It’s what I told you on the phone. I have to work through this thing with Stephanie before I can make a commitment to anyone. I’ve only talked to you, Melanie, and Karin about it. I don’t need to tell anyone else at this point, nor should I. Well, I guess Sarah knows. Speaking of which, how is she doing?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.