A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 36: Journey's End, Part I

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 36: Journey's End, Part I - At one time, millions of immigrants fled Europe for America in search of freedoms and opportunities they were unable to find at home. In Steve Adams' case, he's leaving Milford, OH, for Sweden as an exchange student, both to find peace from his horrible home situation, but mostly to seek closure to his relationship with his first love. Weighing on his mind as he crosses the Atlantic is the bombshell Becky dropped on him just before departure, and the impacts it could have on him and his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   First   Slow  

July 1980, Göteborg/Hovås, Sweden

It was early Wednesday evening when I arrived back in Hovås for one more week, after which I’d be heading to Helsingborg to see Pia. From there, I’d go home to Milford. I called Pia to confirm my arrival on Wednesday around noon and let her know that I had to be on the train to Copenhagen at 10:00am. We’d have lunch with the Anderbergs then spend the rest of the time at her family’s apartment.

I spoke to Anders and Eva and they said the only thing they had planned was a special family dinner on Tuesday night, and that they’d take me as a family to the train on Wednesday morning. Anders told me that Peter’s flight would get in on Sunday morning in Stockholm and he’d arrive by train late in the day, so I’d have a chance to meet him before I went back to the States. I let them know that I’d probably be spending quite a bit of time with Sofia, and they said to have fun.

I called Sofia and asked when she wanted to get together and she asked me if I was free for dinner on Saturday. I said I was and, in fact, I’d like to spend Saturday and Sunday with her if she wanted to. She said that was great and wondered if I wanted to go to Liseberg on Friday. I said that sounded good as well. That would leave me Thursday, Monday and Tuesday to hang out with Patrick and Suzana, and potentially Peter.

I called Katt to let her know I was back in Hovås, but she was at the rink. I talked to her mom and asked her to let Katt know I’d call her from home when the time zones worked more in our favor. Inger reminded me that I was welcome to visit them any time.

I went to the family room where Patrick and Suzana were watching TV and let them know my schedule. Suzana suggested we play golf at least one of the days and maybe go to the beach the other days. Patrick said that sounded good. They were both pretty excited that Peter was coming home. I wondered if Suzana would act on her fantasy or not. I really doubted it, but she might!

After watching TV for a bit, I went to brush my teeth before bed. When I came out, Suzana was standing there waiting her turn for the bathroom.

“Steve,” she whispered, “it has to be tonight, tomorrow or Friday. Once Peter is home, I have to share a room with Pernilla until you leave.”

“All three would be fine with me!” I smirked.

She giggled softly, “I’ll sneak in later tonight.”

I smiled and went back to my room. I stripped and got into bed. I planned to read until Suzana snuck in. It was nearly an hour later when the door opened and she slipped in, shutting the door behind her.

“I had to wait for Mom and Dad to go to bed,” she whispered, pulling her sleep shirt over her head once again putting her sexy body on display — curvy in all the right places, with large, round, firm breasts that drooped just slightly, nicely flared hips, a moderate patch of blonde pubic hair, a shapely butt, and nice legs. That made me glad I had left the light on!

She got into bed next to me and I kissed her and our tongues tangled softly. I ran my hand over her firm butt, cupping her cheek and squeezing gently. I broke the kiss, and she turned to her back. I dipped my head down and licked her right nipple then her left, causing Suzana to sigh contentedly. I gently sucked her right nipple into my mouth and massaged her firm left breast with my hand.

After a minute, I switched to her left breast and enjoyed sucking on her hard nipple and running my tongue around it. I released her nipple and began kissing down her stomach. I nuzzled her pubic hair, then placed several kisses on her mons. I gently spread her legs and moved between them, and stuck my tongue out and pressed on her labia. My tongue slipped between her outer labia and when I pushed forward, Suzana moaned softly as I began swirling my tongue in her tunnel.

I licked and sucked and kissed her pussy, then wrapped my hands around her legs and began to tongue her clit. She raised her hips to meet me and, after a couple of minutes, she groaned softly as her juices flowed copiously. I moved on top of her and positioned my dick, then pushed it between her labia, fully entering her in one long stroke. I began with a slow rhythm, wanting to make it last as long as possible.

I continued the slow strokes, with Suzana meeting me part-way by gently raising her hips. We continued like this for another few minutes and then I slightly increased the tempo. Suzana met each thrust, and after a few minutes she groaned softly and I felt her pussy spasm gently as she had her first small orgasm.

“Make it last!” she gasped. “This is probably our last time!”

I was determined to do just that and kept the same pace, working her to three more orgasms over the next ten minutes. Suzana was panting hard now, and that was my cue to increase the speed and power of our thrusts. Suzana moved her feet to just above my knees and pulled me tighter with her arms. Her breathing was becoming more ragged and our kisses were shorter because of that. We continued at that pace for another couple of minutes and she began moaning softly as I pulled out, and grunting each time I pushed fully into her.

“Now!” she rasped. “Make me cum! Cum in me!”

We began moving more forcefully against each other and she began gasping for breath. I started moving faster, pounding hard into her, and she met every thrust by slamming her hips upwards. A moment later, she thrust her hips, arched her back, squeezed me tight with her arms and legs and groaned as her pussy began to spasm around my dick. I continued the same pace while she held me tight, not moving. A few seconds later, her entire body shook, and she began humping me hard. I thrust forward, sinking all the way in and fired jet after jet of cum deep into her spasming pussy.

We relaxed and lay still, catching our breath, her sweaty body under mine.

“The last time was as good as the first. Thank you!” she whispered.

“You’re welcome. I really like doing this with you. I’m glad we did it. And I’m glad I could help you with your fantasy.”

She blushed, and I moved off her and pulled her to cuddle.

“I’ll tell you a secret, but you have to promise never to tell anyone.”

“I promise,” she said firmly.

“I told you about the desires my sister and I had? Well, my sister wants to make love with me and I’m going to do it.”

“What?” she gasped.

“After she turns fourteen. She’s wanted it for a long time. Just like you’ve wanted Peter.”

“Oh my God, Steve! But ... but...”

“Forget what anyone says. If you love him, tell him and then make love with him.”

“I don’t know. I really don’t know.”

“I know. It took me a long time to figure it out and decide what to do.”

We kissed several times, and Suzana moved to get out of bed.

“Thank you for everything,” she said.

“You, too. I love that gorgeous body of yours!”

“I love what you do to my body!” she giggled as she put her sleep shirt back on and carefully slipped out of the room.

I turned off my light and went to sleep, quite satisfied with how my relationship with Suzana had turned out.

I woke up on Thursday morning and went out for a jog. I saw Freda on the last leg of my run and stopped to say hi.

“You’re leaving next Wednesday?” Freda asked.

“Yes. I’m sorry I haven’t had time to hang out, but I’ve been busy since school ended.”

“Want to come over and say goodbye?” she smirked.

“Don’t you still have a boyfriend?”

“Yes, I do. Just forget about him and come say goodbye! It’s my problem, after all.”

“No, I can’t. It’s a rule I just won’t violate.”

She pouted and said, “Well, if you change your mind, I’m around! You have my phone number.”

I went back home and showered, dressed, and joined Suzana and Patrick at breakfast. We finished and left for the golf course where we played 36 holes, stopping for a snack after the first round. I was better than I had been at the beginning of the golf season, but not by much. It really came down to lack of practice.

We finished our game and headed home. We hung out in Patrick’s room for the rest of the afternoon. After dinner, we watched TV together until bedtime. When I got up, I raised my eyebrow to Suzana, who gave me a slight shake of her head. I knew she had said the previous night was the last, but I figured it was worth letting her know I was willing if she was. She didn’t come into my room that night.

On Friday morning, I was up even earlier than usual so that I could jog before I met Sofia for our trip to Liseberg. I ate a quick breakfast after my shower and walked to the bus stop to meet Sofia. We took the bus and two trams to get to Liseberg. We had a wonderful day together, walking around the park, riding rides, talking, and laughing. She was an excellent friend, and I was really going to miss her.

When it got late, we made the reverse trip back to Hovås, and I walked Sofia home.

“Tomorrow and Sunday need to be special,” she said. “It’s our last time to be together for at least two years.”

“What did you have in mind?”

“Let’s go to the beach, then back to my house for dinner. We can go out for ice cream afterwards.”

“And Sunday?”

“I’m not sure yet, but maybe the Botanical Gardens? It would be peaceful to walk around there and talk.”

“Sounds good! See you tomorrow.”

We hugged, and I walked back up the hill to Jägarevägen. I took a quick shower because I had been sweating at several points during our day at Liseberg and went to my room. I wrote in my journal and then got into bed. I was down to my last four days in Hovås and in six days, I’d be home in Milford. A week from today, I’d be in Jennifer’s bed! I wondered how she had changed. I wondered, too, about how Stephanie had changed. Given that she’d had her period, I suspected she had started to fill out. I had pleasant dreams about my two favorite girls back home.

On Saturday I jogged and ate breakfast as usual, then around 10:00am I walked down the hill into Hovås and went to Sofia’s house. She was ready, so she simply came out when I rang the bell and we walked hand-in-hand to the beach.

We found a quiet spot at the far south end of the beach and put down our towels. Sofia removed her bikini top and handed me the suntan lotion.

“Please put this on me, Steve,” she said, lying down on her stomach.

She’d never asked me to do this for her before, so it was a bit surprising, but I was OK with it. I gently rubbed the lotion on her back, then along her legs, being careful not to touch her crotch.

“All done.”

“Let me do your back, then.”

She got up, and I laid on my stomach and she put lotion on me. I loved the gentle caress of her fingers as she spread the lotion on my skin. When she finished, she put the bottle down and we both lay in the Sun for a time.

“I’m going to turn over. I need you to put lotion on my front.”

“Are you sure about that?” I asked.

“It’s not like you haven’t touched my breasts before!” she giggled.

“True, but that was before.”

“Oh, shut up and just do it!” she said with mock sternness.

I put lotion on my hands and starting with her shoulders, I spread it over her. I moved to her breasts and felt her nipples harden as I did so. I quickly finished and then moved on to her stomach and then her legs.

She laughed and shook her head, “For someone who’s been intimate with me, you’re sure afraid to touch me!”

“And you know why,” I said.

“Yes, I do. Now let me put some on you.”

She spread lotion over my body. I used every ounce of willpower I had to not become excited. I was happy when she finished and lay down to get some sun. After about twenty minutes, I told Sofia I wanted to head into the water. She got up and followed me, putting her bikini top on as we walked into the low surf. Suddenly, I was under water as 50 kilos of giggling Greek-Swedish girl tackled me.

Not to be outdone, I surfaced and grabbed her and pulled her backwards with me under the surf. I let her go, and we both stood up, laughing.

“You only got me because I wasn’t ready!” I spluttered.

“That’s your own fault! You should have been ready!”

“I suppose. I won’t let you surprise me again!”

“We’ll see about that!” she giggled.

We splashed around in the water for a bit, then went back to our towels to dry off and put on our shirts and shorts. We walked over to the small food stand and bought some lunch and found a shady spot to eat.

“I’m really, really going to miss you,” Sofia said. “You will write to me, won’t you?”

“Of course. I promise. Good friends are really hard to come by, and you’ve been a great friend.”

“It’s hard to believe it’s been almost a year since we met.”

“I know,” I said. “The time has flown by. I’m both sad and excited about going home. Sad because I’m leaving you and excited because I’ll get to see my friends at home.”

“You have to come back, as you said.”

“I plan on it. Two years seems like a long time, but it will go by quickly.”

“I hope so. Maybe I can talk Mom and Dad into a vacation in the US. They’ve talked about Florida before.”

“That’s over a thousand kilometers from where I live. But it is a lot closer than Sweden! If you do that, I’ll do my best to see you. You could always become an exchange student!”

“I don’t think Dad would go for that, and if I could convince him, he’d probably want me to go to Greece, not the US.”

“We’ll keep in touch and see what happens. That’s what friends do!”

“Yes. I’ve never had a pen pal, so now I guess I’ll have one.”

“You will. By the way, how is Jöran?”

“Good. He writes to me every week. I’ll be going to see him in two weeks for a weekend.”

“And?” I said, arching my eyebrow.

“And nothing. I’m not ready to do that with him yet. Someday, maybe, but not yet.”

We finished eating and walked up and down the beach a bit, then walked into Hovås. We stopped in a small shop and bought soft drinks and some candy and walked down towards the harbor. Around 4:00pm, we started walking back to her house for dinner. When we arrived, I noticed that nobody else was home.

“Where’s your family?” I asked, suddenly wary.

“Visiting my mom’s parents for the weekend. They’ll be home tomorrow evening. I’m making you dinner.”

“Sounds great!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.