A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 33: Abisko

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33: Abisko - At one time, millions of immigrants fled Europe for America in search of freedoms and opportunities they were unable to find at home. In Steve Adams' case, he's leaving Milford, OH, for Sweden as an exchange student, both to find peace from his horrible home situation, but mostly to seek closure to his relationship with his first love. Weighing on his mind as he crosses the Atlantic is the bombshell Becky dropped on him just before departure, and the impacts it could have on him and his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   First   Slow  

June 1980, On the Train, and in Abisko, Sweden

As the train sped across the Swedish countryside towards Stockholm, I reflected on the fact that there were less than three weeks to go until I had to be in Copenhagen to board a flight home. I was torn between wanting to go home and wanting to stay, but in the end, I didn’t have a choice. I really liked my life here, the freedom I was given, the friends I had and, the respect I had from adults. I hadn’t run into a single adult who had treated me like a kid. I had more or less run my whole life while I was here and I was going home to not just a mom, but a society that felt it could run my life, at least until I was eighteen. I hoped reading the book would take my mind off things I really didn’t want to think about. I was somewhat successful, and the time passed relatively quickly.

About four hours later, we pulled into the station in Stockholm. I put my book away, grabbed my bag, left the train and went to the main hall where the YFU coordinators were waiting. I saw Pam, quietly walked up behind her and put my hands over her eyes.

“Steve!” she squealed.

“Right the first time!” I said.

She hugged me tight, and we kissed softly.

“YFU won’t let guys and girls in the same sleeping berth. Ours are next to each other, but there are four guys or girls in each one,” Pam complained.

“Can’t even wait until Abisko, can you?” I smirked.

“I checked, and it’s two to a room there. Maria and I are together and so are you and Trevor, so we can trade roommates.”

“Sounds good. Maria is pretty sexy!”

She smacked me on the shoulder and said, “Not a chance, Steve Adams. You’re mine for a week!”

“What about your boyfriend?”

“That guy was toast a couple of weeks after Stockholm. I broke up with my latest boyfriend last week because I won’t see him again.”

“Latest?” I said with an arched eyebrow.

“Yeah, I ended up having five different boyfriends while I was here,” she giggled.

“Five?” I chuckled. “Making up for lost time?”

“No, just enjoying myself! I bet you enjoyed yourself as well, Steve!”

“I did. A couple of special girls and a few dalliances.”

“A couple of special girls?”

“Yes. One in Helsingborg who I could only see once a month or so. And the other one was in Göteborg, but she’s in Boulder, Colorado now.”

“Colorado? On vacation?”

“No. She moved there to train and compete as an ice dancer.”

“So you guys will see each other in the States, then?” she asked.

“A few times, probably. She’s so focused on her skating that she doesn’t really have time for a relationship. She’s also not really ready for a long-term relationship for the next fifteen years or so because of that.”

“What about seeing me back home?”

“Pam, I’ll be honest. You’re a lot of fun, but we don’t have that kind of relationship.”

“What? You mean like boyfriend and girlfriend?” She laughed. “Are you kidding? I was talking about getting together to screw sometime!”

I laughed. “Sorry; I just have a history of girls reading more into a relationship than I wanted them to.”

“Don’t worry about that. You were perfect for my first time and I want to screw you silly this week. And if we get together sometime in the future, I’ll do the same then!”

“Good thing I bought more condoms!” I chuckled.

“You’d better have enough!” she laughed. “But you could run to the drug store here if you think you’ll run out!”

“I think I have enough. And I suspect I can buy some up in Abisko if we need them.”

I heard a voice call out our names, and we turned to see Maria walking towards us. We greeted her and the three of us chatted until we were called to get on the train heading north. We found our sleeping cabins, and I chose a top berth. Maria and Pam weren’t in the same cabins, and each of them chose a bottom bed. Of course, because it was early, all the beds were actually folded up and the conductor would release them at some point after dinner.

Pam, Maria, and I found three seats together in a second class car and settled in for the long trip north. Pam sat next to me and took my hand as the train left the station. I found it interesting that she behaved like a girlfriend when she was with me, rather than just someone to screw.

“I’m curious about how you act around me,” I said.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you were pretty clear that we just do this for fun, but you act like a girlfriend with kisses, hand-holding, that kind of thing.”

“I like the closeness. Those things all make me feel good. I don’t mean anything more by them other than I want you to fuck my brains out! Well, and you’re a friend, too!”

“That makes sense,” I replied. “It’s what I call comfort, and I do the same thing. I suspect that sometimes my actions are misread as well.”

A couple of hours out of Stockholm, the three of us went to the dining car and had coffee and cookies. When we finished, we went back to our seats and I read while Pam and Maria napped. They woke a few hours later, and I put my book away. We went to the dining car for dinner. After dinner, we went back to our seats. An hour later, the conductor came through to unlock the sleeping berths. I wasn’t sure that I’d use mine. As I had on the flight over, I thought about staying awake the entire trip. Pam had other ideas.

“Do you think I could I sleep in your bed with you?”

“First of all, there are three other guys in the sleeping cabin! Second, the beds are really small!”

“I wasn’t talking about screwing! Just sleeping in the same bunk. We can spoon.”

“I suppose, so long as the other guys don’t mind.”

Pam and I each changed into shorts and t-shirts. I climbed up the ladder into bed and Pam came in and started climbing up the ladder. One of the guys asked what was going on.

“I’m getting into bed with Steve!” she giggled. “Just to sleep, Jim!”

He laughed, “Sure, Pam, sure!”

It was a tight fit, but we spooned together and pulled a blanket over us. I put my arm around Pam and she moved my hand to cup her breast. She sighed contentedly and snuggled tight. It didn’t take long before she was asleep. I wasn’t really interested in sleeping, but there was no way I could read, so I closed my eyes and simply enjoyed the close comfort of Pam’s body next to mine; I eventually drifted off to sleep.

I woke early like I normally did and nudged Pam awake. We went to the dining car and ate breakfast. I realized that Trevor probably wouldn’t be on this train because it had passed through Luleå in the middle of the night. Most likely, he’d take a train that left early from Luleå and arrive in the early afternoon.

We arrived in Abisko about 10:00am. We filed off the train and boarded a bus that would take us to Abisko Turiststation. We were met by the manager who took us to a small meeting room where we got our keys and maps of the area. Stig Olsen informed us that we had free time until 6:00pm when there would be a group dinner, and that we could get lunch anytime between noon and 1:30pm. Maria and I traded keys, and then Pam and I went to find our room.

We found the small room and unpacked our bags. There were two full size beds, a desk and chair, a small table, and two comfortable chairs. There were individual showers and bathrooms down the hall that were shared with others on our floor.

“Want to explore before lunch?” I asked.

“Yes, I want to explore your body and your bed!” she giggled.

“I’m curious about something,”I said. “Can I ask a question?”

“Sure, of course,” she said as she began taking off her clothes.

“Swedish guys hate to use condoms. How did you manage that?”

“Easy. I told them up front and they didn’t get to first base unless they were willing to use rubbers! It worked like a charm. Now, get your clothes off and screw me!”

I put some rubbers on the desk that was between the beds and then quickly stripped off my clothes and we climbed into bed. I lowered my head to her left breast and gently sucked the nipple into my mouth, released it and did the same for the other one. I moved back and forth between them and then ran my hand down her stomach, across her pubic hair, and then between her legs. I wasn’t surprised when I ran my finger along her slit that she was already wet.

I released her breast and trained kisses down her body, across her pubic hair and then all along her slit. I used the flat of my tongue to lick her pussy from top to bottom, getting a hint of her tangy flavor. I did that several times and then pressed the tip of my tongue between her spongy labia, probing gently and finding her entrance, pushed my tongue in as far as it could go, causing her to moan softly.

I licked and kissed her for a couple of minutes, then began to gently lick her clit. She sighed and bucked her hips hard when I made contact and put her hand on the back of my head and ran her fingers through my hair. I sucked gently on her while running my tongue over her button.

I put my hands under her butt and pulled her pussy towards me, mashing my lips against her labia, twirling my tongue around her clit and sucking softly. Pam groaned and bucked and pressed my head against her with her hand. She continued bucking her hips gently until her orgasm finished.

I moved back up to lie next to Pam, and we exchanged a kiss. I reached over and grabbed a rubber, ripped open the packaged and she watched as I rolled it onto my rock-hard dick. I got on top of her, my dick resting on her mons. I took hold of my dick and rubbed it up and down her slit. I found the entrance to her tunnel and pushed in. Pam spread her legs as wide as she could, her heels on my thighs, and then put her hands on my butt. I pushed forward, and she pulled hard on my butt, and I slid all the way in.

I kissed her softly a few times while I was fully embedded in her, her pussy walls tight against my dick. I slowly pulled most of the way out, then very gently pushed back in until I was once again fully embedded in her depths. I did it a second time, and then a third, and she moved her hips slightly to meet me, hugging me tight and moving her legs so that her calves were across my thighs.

We began steady, slow strokes with Pam gently raising her hips when I pushed in. After a few minutes of gentle thrusting, I pulled most of the way out, kissed her hard and pushed forward quickly, sinking all the way in and grinding against her.

“Ungh!” Pam grunted.

I repeated the same stroke, and that elicited another grunt. We increased the speed and force of our lovemaking and I set my pace based on the strength of her bucking her hips. She gripped me tighter with her legs until we had worked into a faster, harder pace. She was grunting with every thrust now, and I could tell she was very close.

Less than a minute later she bucked her hips hard, groaned into my mouth as we French kissed and her pussy spasmed, squeezing my dick tight. I stroked in and out through her orgasm as she clung tightly to me. I was close and didn’t see any need to hold back, and a few seconds later I groaned, pushed deep into Pam and filled the rubber with my cum.

“I missed you,” Pam said. “I enjoy doing this more with you than any of the other guys I’ve been with,” Pam sighed.

“You’re fun to be with, too!”

We cuddled for a few minutes, then went to shower. We dressed and then went to lunch. When we walked into the dining hall, we saw Trevor sitting with Maria. We got our lunch and then sat down with them.

“Hey, Steve!” Trevor called out.

“Hey, Trevor! How are things?”

“Good! Thanks for arranging the rooms again.”

“That was Pam. She had it all under control.”

“I did,” she giggled. “And I already got what I wanted before lunch! And I’ll get it after lunch, too!”

I just shook my head and ate my lunch. If she wanted to talk about it, that was her business.

“We were going to go exploring around the park after lunch,” I said, ignoring Pam’s earlier comment about sex. “Are you guys interested in joining us, or did you need to get reacquainted first?” I grinned.

“We’ll go with you guys,” Maria said.

“Sure, that’s cool,” Trevor agreed.

We finished lunch and met by the front door of the lodge. The temperature was around 5°C so we all had on light jackets and of course, I had on my fedora. We looked at a map and selected an eight kilometer trail to walk. The landscape was absolutely beautiful, and I was a bit surprised to see snow on the ground even though it was late June! I noticed too, that the Sun wasn’t very strong even though it was mid-afternoon.

“Guys, what do you say to doing this again around 2:00am?” I suggested. “The sun will be up and it would be very cool to see that!” I said.

“That does sound cool!” Trevor agreed.

“According to the schedule, we’re free after 9:00pm tonight until 8:00am tomorrow. Depending on how everyone feels, we could go to bed fairly early, set our alarms for 1:45am and after our walk get a few more hours of sleep. I have a feeling I won’t sleep a lot because of the twenty-four-hour sun.”

“You won’t sleep much because of me!” Pam giggled.

“You are so bad!” Maria giggled.

“No, it’s just that he’s that good!” Pam smirked.

“We could trade!” Maria suggested, with a twinkle in her eye.

“No way, Maria!” I said, laughing. “I’m not having sex with Trevor!”

“Awwww!” Trevor groaned theatrically. “And here I was, hoping to experience your skills!”

That caused all four of us to break up laughing. I wasn’t really interested in Maria, and didn’t want to trade. Our joking took trading partners off the table, and that was just fine with me. We finished our walk and went back to the lodge and sat in the great room where a roaring fire was burning.

The four of us sat as couples and cuddled on couches and talked about what we’d done since the Stockholm gathering. Our conversations were mixed English and Swedish. I spoke the best, though Pam was pretty close. Trevor and Maria did pretty well, but they weren’t at the same level as Pam and I were. Several other exchange students were in the room as well, but all of their conversations were purely in English.

We stayed there until dinner, which was our first scheduled event. Stig Olsen welcomed us and we ate. Once we finished, Stig gave us the plans for the next week. Each morning, there would be a workshop of some kind, discussing our experiences, evaluating the exchange program, and so on. Each afternoon, there would be some kind of group activity. Our evenings would be free, and there was the option of going into Kiruna by bus for anyone who wanted. We’d be leaving on Friday morning, all of us catching the same train southward. Of course, Trevor would be off first in Luleå, Pam and I would get off in Stockholm, where Pam would take a train to Uppsala. Maria would change trains and continue south to Malmö. I would visit the Anderssons before making my way back to Göteborg.

After dinner, we hung out for a while in the great room, then Trevor and Maria went back to their room. Pam said she wanted to take a nap, so we went to our room. She got into her bed and patted the mattress next to her.

“Come cuddle me, Steve, but set the alarm first.”

I set the alarm, then climbed into bed next to Pam and she snuggled close to me. She fell asleep fairly quickly, and I eventually drifted off. The alarm startled me awake, and we got up, got dressed, and met Trevor and Maria by the front door. We followed the same trail that we had earlier.

I got a crazy idea and reached down into a pile of snow and made a somewhat icy snowball. I tossed it gently at Pam and when it smacked her back, she squealed and did the same to me. The four of us ended up tossing icy snowballs at each other for about ten minutes before we started walking again.

“Do you all realize how crazy this was?” I asked. “We just had a snowball fight in broad daylight at 2:00am in June!”

“Too bad it’s a bit too warm to snow, that would be even better,” Trevor observed.

“That would kind of be the icing on the cake, wouldn’t it?” Pam said.

Everyone agreed and when we finished our walk, we went back to the lodge. Trevor and Maria went into their room and Pam and I went into ours.

“While everyone’s sleeping, want to take a shower together and then go into the sauna?” Pam asked with an impish smile.

“Sounds like fun!” I agreed.

We took off our clothes, put on robes, grabbed our towels, shampoo, and soap, and went to one of the showers, stopping along the way to turn on the heat for the small sauna. We entered the small shower and Pam locked the door. I adjusted the water as warm as I thought we could stand and we hugged under the spray, our bodies slipping and sliding against each other. We kissed a bit and then I proceeded to wash Pam’s hair. After she rinsed out the shampoo, I got behind her and washed her shoulders, back and butt, sliding my finger gently up and down between her cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.