A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia
Chapter 27: Americans and Swedes - Part II

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 27: Americans and Swedes - Part II - At one time, millions of immigrants fled Europe for America in search of freedoms and opportunities they were unable to find at home. In Steve Adams' case, he's leaving Milford, OH, for Sweden as an exchange student, both to find peace from his horrible home situation, but mostly to seek closure to his relationship with his first love. Weighing on his mind as he crosses the Atlantic is the bombshell Becky dropped on him just before departure, and the impacts it could have on him and his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   First   Slow  

April 1980, Alingsås, Sweden

When I arrived home, I noticed that the pool was full! In addition, the golf course had officially opened on Saturday. I had decided to continue skating in the morning rather than run, since I liked skating a lot more. I’d miss skating when I got home, but I was really looking forward to being able to swim again. I really missed that.

On Monday morning, rather than head for school, I went to Centralstationen and caught the train to Alingsås. It was a short trip, less than forty minutes, and Magda was waiting on the platform for me when I stepped off the train. We drove to the local school where I would speak to seventh through ninth grade classes about the US, about YFU, and about my experiences in Sweden.

My first stop was the seventh grade classroom, filled with mostly thirteen-year-olds. After I talked a bit about my experiences and YFU, I simply asked for questions. The questions came fast and furious about what it was like to be a teenager in the US, what sports we liked, what we ate, and what High School was like. I spent the period with them before Magda told me it was time to move on to the next class.

Right as I was leaving, one of the boys asked if I could demonstrate American Football to them. I said that if they could come up with a football, I’d be happy to. He quickly produced one, and I laughed. I asked Magda about it and she said she’d arrange with the Principal for some time at the end of the school day.

My time with the eighth and ninth graders was pretty much the same, though I got a lot of questions about dating and relationships from the ninth graders, who were almost all fifteen. I also had requests to teach them swear words, which their teacher promptly vetoed. I chuckled and said they could probably learn what they wanted from movies and TV given they were fifteen and could go to most movies at that point.

At the end of the day, there was an assembly where a representative from each of the three grades presented me with gifts, including a full-size Swedish flag. There was a reception afterwards with cake and punch. I had a large number of students milling about asking questions, but noticed one very cute younger girl never budged from my side, just listening, never saying anything.

When the reception was over, we went outside so I could show them how American Football was played. I explained the general concept and got quite a few chuckles when I mentioned that you didn’t use your feet except to kick off, kick field goals or extra points, or punt, and that much more often you threw the ball or tossed it or handed it off to someone who ran with it tucked in their arms.

I divided the kids into two teams and decided it was best if I was quarterback both ways. We had a blast playing for about thirty minutes. There were lots of fumbles, lots of dropped passes, and general mayhem on the field because they didn’t really know about positions, pass coverage, or things like that.

When we finished, I posed for a picture with all the kids who had come out to play. The same cute young girl made sure she was standing right next to me, but still said nothing. As I was leaving to head back to the train, I decided to at least say hello to her.

“Hi, I’m Steve,” I said.

She smiled and said, “I know that! I’m Tina Hoff.”

“Nice to meet you, Tina.”

“Same here.”

And with that, Magda drove me back to the train station to head home.

April 22, 1980, Hovås/Göteborg, Sweden

On the morning of my seventeenth birthday, Suzana and Pernilla came into my room early to sing the traditional birthday song and serve me cookies. I’d known they were coming, so I’d stayed in bed a bit longer than normal. After breakfast, I headed to the ice rink as usual and got a birthday kiss from Katt and a hug from Johanna. My classmates sang to me at school that morning, as well. There were a few small gifts from some of my classmates, including Helge and Suzanne Fjällman.

After school, I went to Torbjörn’s for about an hour and my friends sang to me and we had cookies and tea before I had to head out. Cecilia hugged me and kissed my cheek and Elizabeth gave me a quick peck on the lips. Torbjörn smirked when he saw that, then rolled his eyes.

I headed home for the family birthday party, where we had cake and ice cream. I received a nice sweater from Anders and Eva and a crystal Dala Horse from Patrick, Suzana, and Pernilla. They sang to me several times during the meal as well. At bedtime, Suzana walked into my room and gave me a kiss which turned into a soft French kiss and she wished me a happy birthday, then quickly left and went to her room.

April, 1980, Hovås/Göteborg, Sweden

On Friday the Jonssons hosted a party for my friends. Sofia and Jöran were there, along with Katt, Mikael, Lotta, Anna-Carin, Tomas, Torbjörn, Elizabeth, and Cecilia. We had a wonderful time and Katt stayed the night with me in Hovås.

“Can I do something special for you for your birthday?” Katt asked.

“Just being with me is enough. I told you that before.”

“I know, but I thought you might want to do something different, something special, or maybe something a little wild?”

“Probably not a good idea here! But you did promise a wild night our last night together! You decide what you want to do that night and tell me then!”

She giggled, “Oh, I pretty much know what I want. We’ll see if you survive!”

I shook my head and pulled her into a searing kiss. We made love twice, once her way with that thing she did with her muscles and once my way, slow and soft. We slept spooned together in my single bed. Early Saturday morning we showered and ate breakfast and I walked her to the bus stop. We had already discussed that I had plans with the Jonssons today, and she hadn’t objected. I didn’t think telling her about Suzana was a good idea because Suzana wanted to keep it very quiet.

“I’ll miss you today!” Katt said softly.

“Me too. But I’ll see you Monday for skating and then next weekend, OK?”

“Yes. See you Monday.”

She boarded the bus, and I waved goodbye, then walked back up to the house.

Around noon Anders, Eva, and Pernilla left to take Anders’ mom home to Uddevala. An hour later, Patrick left for his girlfriend’s house and said he’d be back on Sunday. That left the house to Suzana and me, which had been her plan. I sat in my room reading, waiting for her to come find me when she was ready.

Around 1:00pm Suzana came into my room and sat down next to me on the bed. I marked my spot in my book and put it down.

“Well, it looks like you managed to get almost twenty-four hours!”

“It worked out better than I hoped,” she said. “I thought Patrick would be here, and we’d have to sneak around him, but he’s gone until tomorrow evening, just like Mom and Dad.”

“So, what do you have in mind?”

“Whatever you want, as long as you make it as good as last time!”

“Wait here. I’ll be right back.”

I went to turn on the sauna and came back to my room.

“Where did you go?”

“To turn on the sauna. I figure that’s a good place to start!”

“The sauna?”

“Yeah, we can make love in there first!”

“Oh! Cool!” she said giddily.

I pulled her to me and we lay down on the bed, on our sides, and kissed softly while waiting for the sauna to warm up. After about ten minutes, we got up, stripped and then walked to the sauna. I put towels down for us to sit on, then ladled water onto the rocks. I decided to make it really steamy, like the first time Suzana had seen me in here naked.

“That’s a lot of water!”

“Lots of steam, just like when I was in here with you naked the first time. Of course, you had your suit on!”

We sat on the towels next to each other and I put my arm around her and we sat like that for a bit, working up a good sweat. Suzana snuggled against me and sighed. I had learned long ago from Melanie the value of just cuddling like this. It was something that girls really liked. I had come to really like it as well.

When the sauna was full of steam, I began kissing Suzana softly, dropping my hand to her lap and pressing a finger between her legs to stroke her pussy. Her hand went to my lap, and she began to stroke me. It didn’t take long for me to be fully aroused.

“Stand up with your back to me, then hold my dick and lower yourself onto me.”

“Why?”

“Trust me, please. I promised you a fantastic day and you’ll have it. Just do what I asked.”

She stood up and backed up against me. My dick was in the groove of her ass, and she leaned back into me. I leaned back against the wall and put one hand on her firm breast and the other between her legs. Suzana positioned herself and took hold of my dick, aimed it, and then sank down on it with a sigh.

“That feels different!”

“Yeah, and lets me use my hands, too!”

Suzana started grinding her butt into me while I played with her nipples with one hand and gently stroked her clit with the other.

“Put your hand down where mine is and feel us. Then you can use your finger to rub that sensitive spot, OK?”

She did that, and I moved my hand so that both hands were cupping her large breasts and tweaking her nipples. She ran her finger around where we joined.

“That feels so strange!”

She moved her finger back to her clit and began rubbing.

“I know it was only two months ago, but did your breasts get bigger?”

She giggled, “Yes, I just bought some new bras!”

Suzana started moving slightly faster now, rubbing her clit while I teased her nipples. I kissed her shoulder, her neck, and then she turned her head so we could share a French kiss. She moaned softly into my mouth and started moving up and down on me. Suddenly, she groaned loudly and rubbed herself furiously as I felt her pussy spasm hard around my dick.

When her orgasm had finished, I had her get up and turn around. I moved forward and had her straddle me and lower herself onto me again. She wrapped her legs around me and began moving so that she could rub her clit against me. We kissed hard and our tongues battled in our mouths as I held her tight, crushing her breasts against me.

I cupped her butt cheeks with both hands and squeezed tightly. After a couple of minutes of grinding against me, Suzana groaned into my mouth and I felt her pussy spasm.

“Move up and down,” I whispered.

She started humping me, and our sweaty bodies slid against each other. About a minute later, I came hard, thrusting my hips upward to get as deep as possible into her pussy and filling her with cum. She continued humping me until I finished spurting, then sank down on me and leaned against me. We rested for a couple of minutes that way.

“The bushes are high enough we can swim naked!”

“What?!”

I lifted her off me, stood up, and took her hand. I led her through the family room out onto the patio and then I jumped into the pool. The water was warm, almost like a bath, even though I’d just come from the sauna. She laughed and jumped in after me. We splashed around a bit until I pulled her towards me and we hugged tightly, exchanging a number of quick, soft kisses. I pulled her to the shallow end of the pool where we could sit with our heads easily above water.

“Let’s make love in the pool! Just like we did in the sauna, you sitting on my lap.”

“I don’t think it will work with you like that!” she giggled, pointed at my flaccid dick.

I moved to sit on the edge of the pool and she came to stand in front of me.

“What do I do?”

“Just kiss and lick me until it’s hard. It won’t take long!”

She knelt down in the water and moved between my legs. She grasped me and began planting gentle kisses on my glans, then stuck her tongue out and tentatively licked me. A few more licks and kisses and she had me erect.

“OK?” she asked shyly.

I slid down into the pool and pulled her to me. She straddled me and I helped her line up my dick and lower herself onto me. We hugged tightly and began kissing while she moved on me as she had in the sauna. I leaned her back and lowered my mouth to her breast which was floating just on the surface of the water and latched on, sucking and licking her nipple, She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me tighter and ground herself hard into me. A few minutes later, she came, her pussy grasping and releasing my dick.

We continued like that for several more minutes, and then she started moving up and down on me. I sucked hard on her nipple and she came again and the spasms of her pussy caused me to shoot into her. She continued humping me through my orgasm and then sank down on me. We kissed for a bit and my erection subsided and I slipped from her.

“Let’s go have some lunch,” I suggested.

We got out of the pool and walked into the house, grabbing some towels to dry off. She went to get some clothes, and I pulled her back to me.

“Let’s stay naked!” I suggested.

She giggled, “Oh! That sounds like fun!”

We fixed a quick lunch of bread, butter and cheese and ate a leisurely lunch sitting on towels at the table.

“This is fun!” Suzana said brightly.

“It is! Anything specific you want to do together? Something you want to try?”

“I don’t even know what’s possible, really. I was a virgin, remember?” she giggled. “You’re my only lover so far. You said last time I could suck you. I want to try that sometime today.”

“I’d like that!” I said with a grin.

“And I want to do it in my bed at least once!”

I chuckled, “We can sleep in your bed if you want.”

“Yes! Yes! Let’s do that!”

We finished lunch and went back downstairs. We put our towels down on the couch and turned on the TV. We were lying on our sides, her in front of me, my arm around her, cupping her breast, cuddling and watching a M∗A∗S∗H episode. She sighed contentedly several times as I gently ran my thumb over and around her nipple.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.