A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 26: Americans and Swedes - Part I

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26: Americans and Swedes - Part I - At one time, millions of immigrants fled Europe for America in search of freedoms and opportunities they were unable to find at home. In Steve Adams' case, he's leaving Milford, OH, for Sweden as an exchange student, both to find peace from his horrible home situation, but mostly to seek closure to his relationship with his first love. Weighing on his mind as he crosses the Atlantic is the bombshell Becky dropped on him just before departure, and the impacts it could have on him and his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   First   Slow  

March 1980, Hovås/Göteborg, Sweden

The next week flew by and on Friday, I went straight to Katt’s house from school. I actually arrived a few minutes before she did and sat on the front step because her parents weren’t home from work. Katt came up the walk, and we kissed.

“No skating on Friday afternoons?”

“No. I traded that for being able to see you a few weeks ago! Otherwise, I’d go straight to the rink from school and be there until 7:00pm.”

“Wow. That makes for really long days!”

“It does, and it’s why I’ll have tutors in the US — I can arrange my schoolwork to fit my skating schedule rather than the other way around.”

We went into the house and dropped our stuff in her room.

“Fair warning,” Katt said, “I got my period last night!”

I picked up my bag and started walking towards the door.

“See you Monday,” I said flatly.

“What?!”

“I thought you just wanted me for my body. If we can’t have sex, then what am I doing here?” I said as evenly as I could.

“Steve Adams! Put that bag down and get back here!” her blue eyes flashing in quick anger.

I laughed, “Relax; I’m teasing you.”

I walked back and sat down in the chair. She threw a pillow at me.

“I warned you, I’m not that easy to push around. You can try to wrap me around your little finger, but it won’t work. I’m already wrapped around Stephanie’s, in fact.”

“She’s not here!” Katt declared. “But I am!”

“With her, it’s long distance, too. I can’t say ‘no’ to my little sister about anything.”

“Hmm, Maybe I need a Big Brother, then.”

“I don’t think it works that way. You might talk to your parents about a little brother, but it’s a bit too late for a Big Brother. And you might find that’s one area where you don’t get your way!”

She laughed, “True. Mom and dad probably wouldn’t have a baby just because I told them to!”

“I hope you realize that I know about you getting your way, so I’m going to make it difficult for you just to show you I can resist!”

“Good luck with that! Nobody resists me!”

“Sounds like a challenge!” I declared

We both laughed.

“Can I ask you a question?” I inquired.

“Sure,” Katt replied.

“Are you lonely?”

She just sat there and stared at me for a good two minutes, then got up and came and sat in my lap.

“Yes. How did you know?”

“I figured it out from the way you act. For all the talk about sex, what you really want is for me to be close to you. To hold you like this, and to cuddle you when you go to sleep. That’s what you really want.”

I felt dampness and noticed that she was crying.

“It’s so lonely doing what I do,” she said. “I spend most of my time with Mikael and other than the kids in my class, I hardly see anyone my age. Even my classmates, I only see in school. I don’t go to parties because of skating. I don’t go out. I had to change my schedule to be with you, and even that was tough. But I was so lonely that I had to do it.

“My first lover was a skater because that’s who I was around. I was lonely, and I thought that was a way to solve the problem. It wasn’t. It worked for a short time, but in the end, it just became about quick meetings for sex and then back to skating. It was fun, but I was still lonely.”

“What are you going to do when you go to the US? I won’t be there with you like I am here.”

“I know. But I don’t think that far ahead about anything but skating. I’ll deal with it when the time comes.”

I wanted to feel bad for her, but she had chosen this path through life and it was her own drive and determination that created the situation. It was sad that the only way for her to achieve her goal was a commitment that cut her off from normal relationships.

I pulled her tight and she once again curled up in my lap. I was surprised how light and small she was, but it made sense for an ice dancer that had just turned fourteen. We stayed just like that, holding each other, until her mother called us to eat.

After dinner, we spent a little time with her parents before going out for a walk. We walked arm-in-arm, lost in our chit-chat, until we came to a café and went in to have coffee.

We walked back to her house and got ready for bed. Katt kept her panties on and I assumed that had to do with her pads or whatever she was using for her period. I got into bed and she climbed in, but with her head by my stomach.

“You don’t have to do that. I’m fine with just cuddling you.”

She moved up to lie next to me and said quite softly. “Steve, let me do this for you, please.”

“Only if it’s what you want.”

“Yes. Just lie back and let me please you.”

I put my head on the pillow and she started licking me softly, her tongue moving around my glans, her hand cupping my balls. It only took a few seconds for me to become erect and she continued licking me up and down my shaft. I felt her soft mouth surround the head of my dick and she began gently sucking on me while swirling her tongue around me. After a moment, she began taking me deeper, inch by inch, until the tip of my dick touched the back of her mouth. She sucked harder, then released me equally slowly, her tongue tracing side to side across my shaft.

Katt slowly sucked me in again and slowly released me again, all the while moving her tongue around my shaft. She continued for several minutes, getting me very close, then released me and moved up to kiss me.

“Do you like that so far?” she said softly.

“Yes. It’s fantastic!”

“Then cum for me Steve, cum for me!”

She moved down and began quickly bobbing up and down, squeezing my balls gently and running her tongue along my shaft as she bobbed. I felt cum rising in my dick and she felt me pulse, moving so that just the head of my dick was in her mouth. She stroked me with her hand and sucked and licked as I pulsed and then sent jets of cum into her, filling her mouth. She swallowed and continued to pleasure me with her tongue until my last spurt. She sucked gently on me and stroked me to milk the last bit of cum from my dick, and then released me.

I reached down and pulled her up to me and fiercely French kissed her, our tongues battling for control. I slid my hand down inside her panties and my finger found her clit, and I massaged it while we continued to kiss. Less than a minute later, she groaned and pushed her hips forward to increase the pressure and her body shook gently.

“Wow! You weren’t kidding about kissing after a blowjob, were you?”

“Nope!”

“And you touched me even though I have my period, too!”

“It might be overly messy to screw, but I’m not afraid of any of this stuff. I’ve never done it with a girl who had her period, but can it really be bad compared to licking her after I cum in her?”

She giggled, “I guess not. But it would be way too messy. I can wait until next week. Just hold me, OK?”

“Yes, of course.”

She was quickly asleep, and I lay there for a while, thinking about Katt. Some interesting pieces of the puzzle were falling into place. Pia and Joyce were emotional support and comfort for me, not girls I’d considered for a long-term relationship. That’s what I was to Katt. It was kind of odd that, as emotionally needy as I knew I was, I could provide emotional support for Katt.

And that was a huge revelation! I didn’t have to become a Mr. Spock and eliminate my emotions! I could draw on someone for emotional support and give them the same kind of support! It was so obvious now that I couldn’t understand why I hadn’t seen it before. It helped me understand better what Karin did for me and what she got out of it!

Karin had needed me as much as I had needed her. What she had done had been for her as much as me, even though she had said it was for Birgit. When I made love to her as Birgit, she drew emotional support from it, just as I had drawn emotional support from her. Karin had even told me that, and I had missed it. She knew before I came to Sweden that she wanted to be with me. I now knew the one question I had to ask her when I saw her.

I drifted off to sleep thinking about the strange turns of events that had occurred since I had come to Sweden. I had come to Sweden for two reasons — to get away from my mom and to close a sad chapter of my life. I knew I had changed and had learned a lot. I’d made my mistakes, but overall, my time here had been good for me. I was much more confident and secure in who I was and what I was doing.

The funny thing was that I had thought that closing the chapter on Birgit would give me clarity with Jennifer and what my future was. Instead, it had made that future less certain. And that was a good thing. Jennifer had tried to tell me, but I hadn’t really listened. Katt had beaten me over the head with it, but really, in the end, it was my experience here and my journey of self-discovery that had finally broken me of constantly planning my future.

Katt showed me that you could be driven and focused on a goal without having to plan every step of the way. I thought she was a little too driven, but she was trying to be one of the elite few who win international ice dancing competitions. There probably was no other way to do it.

I had learned so much in the last eight months from living in a new culture and meeting new people. I thought of the people who had helped me so far — Karin, Pia, Sofia, Suzana, and Katt. There were others, of course, including some negative experiences like Annie. Birgit had helped me as well, somehow. I knew in my heart that she was somewhere, thinking of me, loving me and watching out for me. I had no clue how that could be, but I knew it to be true.

When I awoke with Katt in my arms, I realized that those thoughts had turned over in my mind all night, not quite a dream, but certainly sub-consciously. I knew that I was prepared for the future, whatever it might bring. I kept holding Katt until her alarm rang.

We showered, dressed, ate breakfast, and headed to the rink for her practice. I brought my book along because there wasn’t open ice time — several other figure skaters were there on the ice with Katt and Mikael. Lotta came and sat beside me.

“Hi, Steve.”

“Hi, Lotta. How are you doing?”

“Not good. I’m going to miss Mikael a lot when he leaves.”

“I understand. I’m going to miss all my friends here when I leave, especially my friends Pia and Sofia.”

“But not Katt, because you can see her in the US!”

“Maybe. Colorado isn’t close to Ohio where I live. It’s almost 2000 kilometers.”

“Oh, that’s tough, but it’s not as far as Mikael will be from me,” she said sadly.

“True. It’s tough. I’m away from home for a year, from all the people I loved, but I knew all along I’d be back in a year. You don’t know when Mikael will be back, do you?”

“No,” she said, a tear rolling down her cheek.

There really wasn’t much I could say or do for Lotta. She was in a really tough situation that didn’t have a good solution.

“I’m not sure what to say, really. He’s pursuing his dream.”

“No,” she shook her head sadly, “he’s pursuing Katt’s dream.”

She totally understood the situation. Katt had even said that she had to keep Mikael in line.

“I wish there was something I could say or do for you,” I said. “Waiting for someone like that is hard, and I’d have to say it’s not a good idea. I know that might be tough to hear, but when he leaves, find other guys to go out with. If you are meant to be with Mikael, then things will eventually work out. But you can’t count on it. I used to think you could, but then the girl I thought was my future died.”

“What?”

“A girl who had been an exchange student in the US. I fell in love with her and she went home. We planned to be together, and she died in an accident.”

“That’s terrible!”

“Yes, and it taught me some hard lessons. I’m still learning them. My advice is that you do not put your life on hold while Mikael is gone. Don’t break up with him before he leaves, but don’t promise to wait for him. And if you’re thinking of having sex with him, think really hard about that before you do.”

“It stinks,” she sighed. “In every way.”

“Yes, it does. But we have to deal with life as it comes to us.”

After she was silent for a few minutes, I started reading and she watched Mikael and Katt skate.

When they finished their practice a couple of hours later, Lotta and I went down to meet Mikael and Katt when they came off the ice.

“I need a shower and then we can go get some lunch,” Katt said.

“Need some help?” I smirked.

“Now that sounds like fun, but I think the rink manager might get upset if you went into the girls’ locker room!”

“Now THAT sounds like fun. All those cute little bodies stark naked in there! Might be worth getting kicked out!”

We both laughed, and she went to shower. When she finished, we went home for lunch and came back to the rink to meet Sofia and Tomas.

“Steve, this is Jöran. Jöran, this is Steve.”

We shook hands, and they skated off. Anna-Carin skated up to grab Tomas, and they skated off.

“Put your arm around me,” Katt instructed. “Let’s dance!”

“I have no idea how to dance!”

She tried to show me some steps, but I continually crossed my feet and otherwise made a fool of myself.

“How the hell can someone be so coordinated in bed and so clumsy on the ice?” she giggled.

“Skating and sex are very different skills! I’m much better at sex than skating, and I know way more about sex than skating. Just like you know more about skating than sex!”

She giggled, “You think so, do you?”

“Tonight, when we’re alone, we can trade lists of things we’ve done. I bet I have things on my list you haven’t even thought about!” I chuckled.

She arched an eyebrow but didn’t say anything. When free skate was done, the six of us went to the usual café for coffee and a snack. I had a chance to talk to Jöran, and he seemed like a nice enough guy. I was sure that Sofia would tell me how things were going. From the way Anna-Carin was hanging on Tomas, I didn’t need to ask any questions about their relationship! When we finished our coffee, I hugged Sofia and said that I’d see her on Monday.

Katt and I went back to her house, and she did homework while I read. She finished right before dinner and after dinner, we spent time with her parents drinking tea and watching television. Around nine, Katt and I went to her room and got into bed. Like the night before, she was wearing panties.

“So, shall we compare lists of things we’ve done?” I asked. “I suspect yours is short and sweet and you can’t even guess the things on my list!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.