A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Third Interlude

Coming of Age Sex Story: Third Interlude - At one time, millions of immigrants fled Europe for America in search of freedoms and opportunities they were unable to find at home. In Steve Adams' case, he's leaving Milford, OH, for Sweden as an exchange student, both to find peace from his horrible home situation, but mostly to seek closure to his relationship with his first love. Weighing on his mind as he crosses the Atlantic is the bombshell Becky dropped on him just before departure, and the impacts it could have on him and his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   First   Slow  

“What are you watching?!”

“Them. My sister. Him.”

“How can you watch that?”

“Because it’s beautiful. Because it’s right. Because I can feel it when he moves in her.”

“How is that possible?”

“He’s making love to me, not her.”

“Does she know that?”

“That was her plan when she first saw him. He said my name as he entered her. That’s what she wanted.”

“Is she the one to watch over him?”

“Maybe. I can’t see the future. Not now, though. Now that’s me down there. Later, maybe, if they figure it out.”

“Figure what out?”

“That she’s the one. But they might not. He has something to tell her, something she might not be able to accept.”

“Then what?”

“He has others. Others who can do the same thing for him.”

“Be you?”

“No, only she can do that. She wants to do that. But it might not be what he needs. He might need the other one.”

“Does he know who that is?”

“He thinks he does, yes.”

“Is he right?”

“Maybe. Only time will tell.”

A serene smile crossed her face as the motion of the bodies slowed.

“Did that just happen?”

“Yes, it did. I felt it like I was there. Like the first time.”

“Wow. Can it happen again?”

“If they do this again, it will be for her, not me.”

“If?”

“Even we can’t predict the future.”

“But you will still be there with him. For him.”

“Yes. Always. For as long as he needs me. Always and forever.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.