A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia
Chapter 7: Pia

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7: Pia - At one time, millions of immigrants fled Europe for America in search of freedoms and opportunities they were unable to find at home. In Steve Adams' case, he's leaving Milford, OH, for Sweden as an exchange student, both to find peace from his horrible home situation, but mostly to seek closure to his relationship with his first love. Weighing on his mind as he crosses the Atlantic is the bombshell Becky dropped on him just before departure, and the impacts it could have on him and his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   First   Slow  

July, 1979 — On the shore of Hjälmsjön, Örkelljunga, Sweden

We picked up Pia a few minutes after 8:00am on Sunday morning and drove the hour or so to the cottage on Hjälmsjön. The cottage was small, with two small bedrooms, a single larger room with a sofa and a small dining table, a galley kitchen, and a small bathroom. We dropped our bags in the left bedroom and Rolf and Sinikka put their things in the right. I noticed that there was no TV in the cottage, which was just fine with me.

Rolf let us know that there was no set time for breakfast or lunch, and we should fend for ourselves when we were hungry. Dinner each day would be at 7:00pm, but otherwise, there were no specific plans, just four days of relaxation in the countryside.

Pia and I decided to explore and set off, walking hand-in-hand along the lakeshore. I really enjoyed being with Pia and part of me wished I could stay in Helsingborg, though I knew that wasn’t possible. Rolf had told me I was welcome to visit any time, so I knew I had a place to stay if I wanted to visit Pia. I was still unsure about my motivations with Pia, but I had quite a bit of time with her to figure it out.

We walked for about an hour along the lake, just taking in the quiet of the countryside, with the occasional noise of people in the water or on the beach as we walked by. On the way back, we walked down the road into the small town and found a café where we had a cup of coffee, then walked back to the cottage. We changed into bathing suits and went for a swim in the lake.

Around 1:00pm we came back to the cottage to fix ourselves some lunch. We ate our lunch, and I asked Pia if she’d help me study some Swedish. We took my flashcards and sat in some lawn chairs that were just outside the cottage. She offered me a kiss for each one I got right as an encouragement. I managed to get most of them right and got quite a few kisses, to my great satisfaction.

When we finished, I went to put the flashcards back in our room and Pia followed me. She sat on the bed and I sat on a chair that was next to the bed.

“You’re a strange guy,” she said.

“Why do you say that?” I asked.

“Most of the guys I know would be more interested in going to bed than walking or talking or practicing Swedish. And when I first offered to stay the night with you back in Helsingborg, you said ‘no’.”

I chuckled, “Is that your way of asking me to take you to bed?”

“I wouldn’t mind, but that’s not why I asked. I’m just curious about you. You’re so different.”

“Is that a good thing?”

She giggled, “Yes, it is. We’ve only done it twice, and it was wonderful. You’re really good, but you seem very conservative about sex.”

“There’s a girl I used to date who calls me a prude all the time, but it’s not really true.”

“No? It seems like she might be right. By the way, «pryd» is the word in Swedish, so it’s almost the same.”

“No, she teases me because she is wild; in fact, very wild. But I’ve done almost anything you can imagine, and most of that with her.”

“What? Anything I can imagine? I can imagine a lot!” she giggled.

“I have done a lot. Like I said, if you can think of it, I’ve probably done it. Well, with a girl or girls, anyway.”

“Girls? Like at the same time?”

“Yes. I’ve been with that girl and one or two other girls at the same time a few times.”

“You? Really?”

“Doesn’t come across in my personality, does it?”

“No, not in your personality or in the way you make love. It’s, well, «konventionell». Also, after you make love once you want to cuddle. Most guys would want to do it again or get out of bed or just roll over and go to sleep.”

“I think that’s the same in English, conventional. My friend Jennifer uses that term for me. But she also says that I am whatever I need to be with the girl I’m with. And that’s true. With that first girl I talked about and with Jennifer, I’ve done some very crazy things, but only because they asked.”

“Oh! And the first time I asked you for slow and soft, so that’s what you did. I think I see! So if I asked for hard, you would do that? Or wanted to do something other than «missionär»?”

“Yes!” I said with a grin. “Jennifer and Melanie both knew they had to ask if they want anything at all besides a bit of oral sex from me and a gentle lovemaking session. And as for doing it more than once, I can, and I have, but it just felt right to make love with you like we did, then cuddle and sleep in each other’s arms.”

“You are very different! Do you not like those other things? You do them only because you have to?”

“Not at all. I willingly do whatever my partner needs and give them maximum pleasure. That’s what gives me pleasure. If it’s up to me, though, I really do prefer just lovemaking to anything else. I really want the emotional connection, and in some cases, a spiritual connection. If it’s not there, I usually don’t continue the relationship.”

“So you felt some connection with me?”

“Yes, something. I’m not sure what, actually. With Jennifer and Birgit, the Swedish girl who died, there was some deep connection of our souls. With Melanie, it wasn’t the same; it was more being in tune with each other and feeling love for each other, though we were never in love.”

“I think I understand. And you feel something like the second one with me?”

“I’m not sure. To be honest, I was in a pretty emotional state when we met, and I still am, because of going to Birgit’s grave. I was hoping to figure out over these four days if there is a connection with you.”

“I get the idea that you’ve been with quite a few girls. And you also say you had sex with multiple girls at the same time.”

“Yes, quite a few girls. As I said, the stereotypes about Sweden and the US aren’t accurate, at least in my case, or in the case of the Swedish girls I’ve met, including you.”

“So you don’t think I’m easy because I went to bed with you at the party?”

“No, not at all. And certainly not compared to me. You’ve had three lovers now, including me. I’ve had more than that.”

“Obviously, if you were with three girls at once!” she giggled.

“If you want wild sex, you can ask. If you want to have sex all night, just say so. If you leave it to me, it’ll be slow, gentle lovemaking.”

“You are a very, very different guy! It’s fascinating, actually. You get your pleasure from giving the girl pleasure. I’ve never heard of that before!”

“Like you say, I’m different. So, what do you want to do this afternoon?”

“«Älska med dig!»”

I smiled. Those words I knew. I got up from the chair, shut the door, then took her hand and pulled her up from the bed, hugged her and kissed her softly.

“So, how do you want to love?”

“Just let me,” she said.

She pulled my t-shirt over my head, then pulled down my swimming trunks. She pulled her off her t-shirt, then removed her bikini. She kissed me and pushed me back into the chair. She smiled and knelt down before me, took hold of my dick and began licking my glans like a lollipop. It didn’t take long before I was fully erect.

She stood up, put her arms around me, and then straddled me, trapping my dick between us as she wrapped her legs around me. I took my cue and put my hands under her butt, helped her rise up and she dropped one hand between us, then grasped me and rubbed the head of my dick along her labia. When she had it slick enough, she held me steady and lowered herself onto me with a groan.

She kissed me hard and began flexing her hips and grinding into me. She leaned back and began moving more up and down, her pussy grabbing me as she squeezed her muscles. I bent down and nipped at her breast, catching her nipple gently between my teeth, then releasing it and licking and sucking on it, causing her to moan softly. She began grinding harder on me and hugged me tight. She started panting in my ear and began bouncing up and down on me, having her first orgasm a few seconds later.

She continued bouncing on me through the orgasm and then slowed her pace when it ended. She slowly increased the pace again, working herself to her next orgasm. When she got close, she grabbed the back of the chair and humped hard against me a few times, arched her back and I felt her pussy spasm hard on my dick.

She slowed again and kissed me gently. We began French kissing, and she continued to gyrate her hips. With the girl on top, I could go for a long time, longer than when I was on top. She started humping hard again, and I could tell she was working to a bigger orgasm. She stopped kissing me and was gasping hard as she leaned back and ground her pussy into me. She groaned loudly and arched her back hard. This orgasm was much bigger, and her pussy clamped down hard on me.

“«Herre gud!» It didn’t go for you yet?”

“No, not yet!” I grinned.

“What can I do for you?”

“Just move up and down and kiss me.”

We started French kissing as she began sliding up and down along the length of my shaft. I relaxed and let her build me to orgasm. About a minute later, I groaned and thrust hard into her and came. She continued to move up and down on me through the orgasm, creating intense pleasure. When I finished, she slowed and stopped. I hugged her tightly and held her soft body against me. She seemed totally spent and was covered with a sheen of perspiration, so I released my tight grip on her and nudged her to get up.

I got up and pulled the duvet down and we got into bed together. This bed had a sheet under the duvet, so I pulled that over us because it was too warm for even the light Summer duvet. I pulled Pia to me and held her close.

“That was like twenty minutes,” she sighed. “You could go longer?”

“I probably could have, but probably not too much longer. I can go again in less than twenty minutes if you want.”

She giggled, “That’s OK. Three good orgasms are enough for right now! Did you like it that way?”

“Yes, I did! I like it pretty much any way!” I chuckled. “If you want to play, we can.”

“Play?”

“Just do things to make each other feel good. Mouths, tongues, fingers. That kind of thing. Or anything else you want.”

“Maybe tonight.”

“How about a nap for now?”

She didn’t answer and just snuggled close and we fell asleep a few minutes later. We slept for about an hour, waking up, when we heard Rolf and Sinikka come into the cottage. Pia looked up at me and smiled, then just nestled her head on my chest. There was something just comfortable about being with her. It dawned on me that it was how I had felt with Joyce through most of our relationship. Comfortable. That pretty much answered my question as to why I was with Pia.

It had started as needing comfort because of Birgit; in fact, it probably still was, at least partly. It had moved past that, though, into a good, comfortable relationship, one I could easily continue. One that I wanted to continue, if we could work out the distance issue.

“What do you think about us?” she asked.

She must have been reading my mind. That was a bit unnerving because I hadn’t felt that kind of connection in any way.

“I like you a lot,” I said. “I like being with you.”

“Me too. It’s just that you are going to be in Göteborg in a couple of weeks. Maybe you want a girlfriend there instead.”

“It’s only a few hours by train, so it wouldn’t be too crazy for me to come to Helsingborg for a weekend or you to come to Göteborg. If you want to try.”

“I do,” she said. “But what happens next Summer? When you go home?”

“That’s almost a year away. Let’s not worry about that now, OK? You never know what might happen in the future. Birgit’s death taught me that. All we can do is take each day as it comes.”

She rose up and kissed me, then snuggled against me once again. We lay like that for another ten minutes, then by mutual agreement, we got up, put on our bathing suits, and went to take a dip in the lake. We splashed around a bit, then went to lie on blankets on the shore. Pia took off her top, and we spread suntan lotion on each other and lay in the Sun for a bit.

When we’d had enough sun, we went in to take showers and dress. The shower was really small, so even if we had wanted to shower together, it would have been almost impossible. We took turns showering and dressed in shorts and t-shirts. We each got a book from our room, grabbed a couple of soft drinks, and went to sit on the lawn chairs and read until dinner.

After dinner, the four of us took a walk in a different direction than Pia and I had earlier, along a path through a wooded area. Pia and I held hands and walked behind Rolf and Sinikka. Rolf told us stories about his days as a ferry captain and about how he met Sinikka when he was in port in Finland. She had been a clerk in the customs office there, and he had flirted with her and started doing that on every trip. Eventually, he asked her out, and they ended up getting married.

We walked back to the cottage and Rolf opened a bottle of wine and poured some for all four of us. We sat at the table and talked while we drank. I tried a few of my new Swedish phrases and Rolf was impressed, saying that I had learned a lot for only being in Sweden for about three weeks.

Sinikka took the opportunity to teach me some Finnish. One phrase, «Mina rakastan sinua», which meant ‘I love you’ and how to count to five — «yksi», «kaksi», «kolme», «neljä», «viisi». I laughed at the phrase she chose to teach me and she said that it might come in handy some day!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.