A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia
First Interlude

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: First Interlude - At one time, millions of immigrants fled Europe for America in search of freedoms and opportunities they were unable to find at home. In Steve Adams' case, he's leaving Milford, OH, for Sweden as an exchange student, both to find peace from his horrible home situation, but mostly to seek closure to his relationship with his first love. Weighing on his mind as he crosses the Atlantic is the bombshell Becky dropped on him just before departure, and the impacts it could have on him and his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   First   Slow  

“He’s hurting! Because of ME! I hurt him!”

“No. I hurt him. I took you from him.”

“Don’t say that!”

“It’s true!”

“I went with you. I wanted to go with you.”

“I should have taken better care of you. I should have looked out for you. Like he did. Like he does for everyone he’s been with. Like he does for everyone he loves.”

“That’s him. That’s who he is.”

“Yes.”

“That’s one of the reasons I loved him. Why I love him.”

“You still do, you always will.”

“Forever.”

“Forever.”

“Forever. We were going to be together, there, in my room, in my bed. Together. Forever. As one!”

“Yes. But that cannot be now. Not the way you wanted. Not that way.”

“I know. But it is so hard to see him like that!”

“You will still watch over him. You will still be with him. You can still guide him.

“How?”

“You always have. You always have found a way. If not directly, you found a way to push, to guide, to lead.”

“Yes, I did. But he’s alone!”

“There are others. There, in your home. There, where he’s going. Wherever he is, you will find someone. You will find someone who can push for you. Someone who can be YOU for him.”

“Someone who can love him as I love him.”

“Yes.”

“Forever. I will be there for him. Forever.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.