Ann of the Jungle
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ann was sharp enough to take advantage of all the perks granted for her presumed loyalty to the "Climate Changing" crowd at the University. She kept her skepticism well hidden in order to have great fun exploring the deep reaches of the secret world of the Amazon with all expenses paid by a generous grant. Now the fun begins and she regrets not going with her parents on the River Cruise on the Danube.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Violence  

I knew it was disloyal of me to hold my erstwhile spouse’s cock with a degree of contempt because he was too short to hit my magic buttons needed to get my juices flowing nice and smooth.

Still, I managed to keep him pumping away with a lot of pretense and acting like he was God’s gift to women humping away on them when they were down on all fours and wide open for his efforts. Sometimes, I would let him up into my brown eye and pretend he had made me his slave for life. It helped him with his sense of insecurity about such matters and I was able to get my real satisfaction from the other male members of the tribe when they had an opportunity to “take advantage” of me at odd moments.

With the still confusing “laws” of the tribe, I tended to feel my way and act dumb when they came to me all angry about another violation of the code.

The tribe was not what one would expect in the depths of the jungle. In fact, there were several almost white appearing small ones that must have come from the donation of some outside seeds either passing through the area or already eaten in the communal stew. I had noticed that there was a fair sprinkling of real world firearms here and there like reminders of civilization and the dangers of the outside world around us.

The group was mostly males from young to old and the only females were young nubile ones mostly either pregnant or being followed by new young ones with dirty noses. The old men were treated with respect and the lack of old women pointed to a culture that didn’t value them any longer after they had passed child-bearing age. I had witnessed them actually “selling” a pair of older females with sagging empty breasts to a nasty bunch of hunters all armed to the teeth with modern rifles. It was obvious these humanoid throwbacks were either looking for bed-mates or something far worse in terms of use of female flesh.

I was tasked with satisfying the leader of this visiting band in the usual down on all fours position that they all seemed to favor. I regret to confess that my participation in this outrage was not entirely distressing. In fact, the ugly-faced lout was quite endowed further south and he was infinitely gentle in his manner. He managed to push me into several screaming orgasms that amused the entire tribe no end.

It was easy to feel sorry for the old women being led away with their hands tied because they looked quite unhappy at leaving their relatively safe existence in the middle of nowhere. I realized at that point that this entire area was rift with little clumps of humanity all tucked out of sight of civilization and afraid to show their faces because of ill treatment in the past by the encroaching modern world.

I was quite brown now and easily blended in with the rest of the tribe except for my blue eyes and my walk that was more erect and accentuated with that little sway of my hips that seemed to focus male attention on my welcoming posterior. It was of great benefit that I was more accepted now because I had learned the trick of asking wives for the loan of their husband for nocturnal coupling. They sometimes made me do chores that they either did not like or simply were unable to manage in return. I had come to the conclusion that the males in the tribe were attracted to me not because of my great beauty but because I was so pristine in my exterior cleanliness washing at every opportunity and tending to my hair and my fingernails and toenails with the tools from the plane wreck.

Most of the females were so bogged down in cleaning the huts, cooking the food and tending the little ones that they lost all interest in making their skin clean or those matters of feminine hygiene that came second nature to me no matter where I happened to make my bed.

My savior companion Tootoo was in the undersized category in the male equipment department, but he was nice to have spooned into my spine when I was alone in the wilderness at night with the dangerous animals and the warring tribes of savages ready to take what wasn’t theirs at the drop of a hat.

We were all awakened in the middle of the night by the sound of distant gunfire and the sound of helicopters and bright lights almost like a fireworks display to celebrate some important holiday. Tootoo and I held each other as we were both dismayed by the volume of distant explosions and the sporadic firing that followed for almost an hour. It sounded suspiciously to me like survivors of the holocaust were being eliminated one by one as they were tracked down and dealt with extreme prejudice.

From the stories I had heard from the women in the tribe, the local populace of the “white world” was quite at odds with the jungle dwellers and they considered all of their lands as their sovereign domain.

As an outsider, I could see the unfairness of that sort of treatment and I had to agree with the jungle dweller’s conviction that they were being subjected to a form of genocide. In my present condition, I felt certain that I would be treated in the same manner and subjected to rape, torture and death in the same way unless I was allowed to plead my actual membership in a world of civilized members of society. Actually, I felt that my position was not even safe if that was the case because they would likely treat me the same way because I was an unfortunate witness to their evil ways.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.