An Awkward Situation - Cover

An Awkward Situation

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Chapter 19

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Life can be awkward at times. It can be especially awkward for a young man of seventeen when he wakes to find his naked mother riding him towards orgasm. What can a young man do in such an awkward situation. Read on and find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

For the first time since the crisis Charles stayed home and slept in his own bed and amazingly, he slept in it alone. Of course, he did not do so with any regret, for prior to going to bed, he had dealt with any needs that seeing Connie and Melissa together had stirred within him.

After finishing with his car, he had grabbed his supper and then, as he had done every night since the crisis, he had walked over to the Taylor's house. There he indulged himself, bedding both sisters in a passionate 'ménage et trois'. He had even taken a moment before leaving to fondle and tease Katherine Taylor. It had left him spent and exhausted, and prepared for sleep.

He had returned home and he had gone to bed, and eventually, he had gone to sleep. Unfortunately, he did not sleep long.

A door slammed near by. It woke Charles. Irritated he glanced at his bedside clock. It was midnight. Charles rolled over and closed his eyes again. He sighed and tried to clear his mind. Then he heard it. A voice rang out in the still of the night.

"God, you're beautiful!" declared the voice.

It was Melissa. She was in her bedroom and obviously, she was not alone.

Charles opened his eyes and stared into the darkness of the room. A light could be seen filtering through the open heating vent that joined his room with Melissa's room. The voice came through the vent.

"Kiss me!" a voice beseeched. It was Connie.

Connie and Melissa were together. They were making love. Charles smiled contentedly and listened.

"Oh yes," purred Connie a moment later. "Oh my god ... yes ... yes ... yes! Kiss me, oh yes, kiss me ... there!"

Suddenly there was a gasp of surprise followed by a long moment of silence. The night was suddenly still again and Charles strained to hear what was happening next door. Then there was a sigh of pleasure, followed by a gasp and a moan, which ended in a whimper.

"Do you like this?" Melissa asked in a deep, sultry voice.

"Oh god ... yes," whimpered Connie in reply.

"Do you want this?" Melissa demanded to know.

"Yes..." gasped Connie, "oh god ... yes I want this!"

"Do you want me to make love to you?" Melissa asked teasingly.

"Oh ... please," whimpered Connie, "please make love to me. Please teach me, so I can make love to you."

Charles heard a chuckle. His sister had Connie in the palm of her hand and she knew it. Melissa might be a drone, but she knew the power that she had been given. Charles smiled. He knew that Connie was going to have fun.

Melissa's bed creaked loudly as they clambered on to it, filling the night with more noise. Then there was silence. Charles strained harder to hear what was happening.

"Lay back my sweet," Melissa said after a moment or two, breaking the silence once again. "Lie back so I can enjoy your beauty and so that I can make love to you."

"Please," begged Connie softly. The bed creaked once more.

"You're so beautiful my sweet," murmured Melissa, "spread out before me in your sexy lingerie."

"Do you ... like them?" Connie asked, her voice trembling with excitement.

"Give me your hand!" Melissa commanded in response. Then there was creaking of the bed once more, followed by a loud gasp of surprise.

"You're sopping wet!" exclaimed Connie, her voice filled with joy.

"I'm wet because of you, my sweet," replied Melissa in a wanton tone, "I'm wet because of you and your sexy bra and panties. I love them and I want you. Now lie back there amongst those pillows and enjoy, because I'm ready to eat you up!"

"Yes!" Connie gasped loudly into the night. Then there was creaking bed, followed by a giggle and a chuckle, and then moans. There were lots of moans.

The moans and groans went on for quite a while, and as they did, Charles lay in his bed and listened. Charles could have reached out and tapped into Melissa, joining with her to feel and know what she was doing with Connie, but he didn't. That would be abusing his power and the trust of his friend and the sister he loved. Instead he listened intently and imagined what was going on in the room next door. Silently he visualized Connie, dressed in the sexy red panties and bra, that Charles had seen her model that very day, lying back upon his sister's bed. Her head would be resting on his sister's pillows, her long silky hair fanned out behind her. Her arms would be thrown to each side, leaving her exposed to his sister's desires, openly surrendering to what was to come. Her slender legs would be parted, and between them, Melissa would be kneeling.

He imagined Melissa as he remembered her from the day she had mounted him. That vision was still vivid in his mind. He imagined her, kneeling between Connie's legs, smiling wantonly down at her, as she prepared to make love to her.

He listened as the bed next door creaked as Melissa lowered her face to Connie's, and he listened as the night was filled with their sighs and moans. It helped Charles. Those sighs and moans, and those barely audible 'yeses' told him what Melissa was doing. He imagined Melissa kissing her way down Connie's body, running her tongue over Connie's sensitive flesh. He knew when Melissa pulled aside the half cup that was covering Connie's breast, and he knew when her mouth had engulfed it. Connie moaned loudly and then gasped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.