An Awkward Situation - Cover

An Awkward Situation

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Chapter 18

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Life can be awkward at times. It can be especially awkward for a young man of seventeen when he wakes to find his naked mother riding him towards orgasm. What can a young man do in such an awkward situation. Read on and find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

True to Connie's word, she showed up later in the day. Charles had been home from the mall for a couple of hours, and was outside washing his car when she arrived. For a moment Charles could do nothing but stare.

"Hi there friend!" Charles called out as he watched her stroll up the walk.

Connie was wearing a dress. It was ivory in colour and it looked great on her. With it she had on a matching wide brim hat with a red bow, a red hand bag, and a pair of red pumps. The contrast between the two colours, made Charles remember what she was wearing underneath the outfit. His cock hardened once more.

"So what do you think?" Connie asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"As before," Charles said, putting down his sponge and bucket, "if you want an honest opinion, just give it a feel."

Connie blushed for a moment and then giggled, bringing her hand to her mouth.

"Fair enough," Connie murmured softly, "I'll promise not to tease you anymore tonight, if you promise to do the same. Okay?"

"Do you still promise to tell me who your mystery date is?" Charles asked.

"I promise," declared Connie with a smile.

"Then I promise to behave," replied Charles.

"Okay then," said Connie, glancing around for a moment or two before looking back at Charles. She then bit her lip. Awkward silence followed for a second or two as she just stared at him.

Charles waited. He had learned to be patient with this girl. He knew that eventually she would say what she wanted to say. Sometimes it just took time.

"Do you remember your suggestion to me?" Connie asked finally in a hesitant voice.

"Which one?" Charles asked without thinking. Then a light popped on and he bit his lip.

"Sorry," Charles quickly murmured.

"The first one," Connie replied with a huff, ignoring his apology. "The one that suggested I go around and ask if anyone liked me ... well ... sexually prior to last Monday. Well ... I did it."

"And?" asked Charles looking with interest at Connie.

"And it didn't turn out to be a great idea," Connie replied, gazing down at her feet as she answered Charles.

"Sorry," Charles said sympathetically.

"Don't be," replied Connie, "it's not your fault that nobody thought of me sexually. Oh, I did find out that there were a few girls that said they would have fucked me, if I had made it known that I was interested, but then they also said that they would have fucked anyone female or male who looked their way. In truth they just liked fucking and they weren't too picky about who they slept with. Of course, some of the people I questioned were nice. They liked me alright, but none would have considered dating me. I was too smart for them and several thought I was a bit stand-offish. Even most of the hard core lesbians thought of me as being too flakey to date. I didn't match their idea of what a dyke should dress and act like. So ... all in all, your strategy was a failure."

"I'm really sorry Connie," Charles said, taking a step towards his friend.

"Please, don't be Charles," Connie replied, raising her hand to stop his advance. "Your idea might not have worked, but it did help. It got me asking all kinds of questions to people I would never have dared to speak to before and in the end, I came up with a set of questions that worked for me. I asked if the person liked me before last Monday. I also asked if they had experienced lesbian sex before and if they had enjoyed that experience. That was a big question for me. Then I asked them what they thought of me now. You'd be surprised the kinds of answers I got. I mean, yes we can order people about but they do have opinions about some things. Especially about things that they have been reprogrammed to respond to like sex. That was where I lucked in. I met a girl who had been extensively reprogrammed. She answered me truthfully and afterwards, I asked her out on a date."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.