An Awkward Situation - Cover

An Awkward Situation

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Chapter 17

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Life can be awkward at times. It can be especially awkward for a young man of seventeen when he wakes to find his naked mother riding him towards orgasm. What can a young man do in such an awkward situation. Read on and find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

"So what was that about?" Charles asked as he walked with Connie back to their cars.

"Didn't you like the show?" Connie said teasingly, a cheerful grin appearing upon her face as she hurried on.

"You know I did," Charles replied, answering her with honesty, "You're a beautiful girl and what you did was a major turn on, however I still want to know why."

Connie fell silent again and her gaze became thoughtful. Charles waited patiently for her reply.

"I have a date," Connie finally declared as they arrived at their cars.

"Oh!" Charles said his voice and face filled with surprise. He stopped and looked at Connie and waited for more.

"Don't sound surprised," Connie said as she put her package into her car. "You're not the only one who can find someone, you know."

"I do know," Charles replied firmly, feeling a little awkward. "However, you hadn't said anything since I suggested that ... well, you know, and considering everything I just thought you had decided to be celibate for a while."

"Well think again my friend," Connie stated boldly, "because not only do I have a date tonight, one that involves going out with a person other than you, I intend to get laid tonight."

"So that was what the whole fashion show was about?" Charles inquired.

"Yes," replied Connie, giving Charles a big grin. "I needed an honest reaction to the bra and panties, and honestly, you're the only person I know who won't go all drone on me when I strip down and they see them. Yeah, I'm planning on having a good time, but ... well, as I said, I needed an honest opinion."

"Well then you got one Connie," Charles said giving the girl a naughty smile, "because seeing you in that bra and panties gave me a great big boner."

"Really!" exclaimed Connie with pleasure, her cheeks flushing as she gazed first towards Charles' groin and then quickly to his face.

"Really," replied Charles, "and if you're serious about getting an honest opinion, you can give it a feel, because it's still nice and hard."

Connie eyes opened wide and the colour in her cheeks darkened even more. For a moment, she gazed into Charles eyes without saying a word. Then she glanced once more at his crotch. Charles grinned mischievously from cheek to cheek as he watched his friend flush an even brighter shade of red as her mind fought the temptation he had put before her.

"Nope, nada, and no way José!" Connie said with a wave of her hand, finally dismissing that idea. "You know you're a very bad boy, Charles Ralston."

Charles just chuckled in response.

"So are you going to tell me who the lucky individual is?" Charles asked as Connie reached out and opened the door to her car.

Connie paused and looked at him for a minute. As she did, she bit her lip. Charles waited.

"I'll tell you what," Connie said with a mischievous look, "I've got an errand or two to get done before I go on my date. If you're good and patient, I'll drop by your place before I pick up my date. That way you can see me all dressed up and I'll tell you then whom I'm taking out. Okay?"

Charles looked at Connie. In the short time that he had been working with her, he had learned a little about her personality. Normally, she didn't play games. Considering the tasks ahead of them, Charles had accepted that without a problem. The only times she did joke around or tease him, was when she was feeling good. Obviously, this upcoming date was making her feel good. Charles decided that he could wait to learn who the lucky individual was.

"Okay," Charles said with a smile and a nod. Then he reached out and opened her car door for her.

Connie slipped into her seat.

Charles closed the door as she settled herself. As he did, he leaned down and kissed her. He kissed her tenderly upon the lips. The kiss lingered for a moment.

"Promise me you'll drop by later," Charles said, smiling down at Connie's blushing face. "I certainly want to see you all decked out for a date."

"Promise!" replied Connie as she turned over the engine.

Charles stood for a moment and watched Connie back out of her parking spot. He waved at her as she pulled away. He stood there until she was out of sight. Then he turned and walked back into the mall.

Charles was horny. He wished that Anna or Jennifer were here with him. That would have solved everything. Of course, he could just drive home and find them, but that wouldn't do at all. Certainly not after that little fashion show that Connie had put on for him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.