An Awkward Situation
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Life can be awkward at times. It can be especially awkward for a young man of seventeen when he wakes to find his naked mother riding him towards orgasm. What can a young man do in such an awkward situation. Read on and find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

"Hi honey..." Charles mother said as they passed through the kitchen into the house, "will your friend be staying for supper?"

"No Mrs. Ralston," Connie answered firmly, as Charles turned to question her. "I've got to get home soon myself."

"Okay dear," replied Caroline Ralston with a smile, "just remember that you're always welcome here."

"I will Mrs. Ralston," nodded Connie.

"That was weird!" Charles declared as they stepped out of the kitchen and into the hallway that separated the kitchen from the living room. "My mom responded to you as if you were familiar, like you were an old friend or something."

"Maybe our command left a residual affect," Connie suggested, shrugging her shoulders as she paused and looked back at Caroline Ralston. "Maybe..."

"Damn!" came a cry from the living room.

Charles and Connie stepped into it and looked about. Melissa was standing in front of the television set, clicking away with the remote.

"There's nothing on the television," bemoaned Melissa upon noticing Charles and Connie. "All the channels are dead."

"Maybe they're having broadcasting problems right now." Connie suggested casually. "Give it an hour or so and then try again."

"Okay," Melissa murmured softly, "I'll do that."

As she spoke, she turned off the television and put down the remote.

"How do you feel sis," Charles asked his sister as she turned back to face Connie and him.

"Good," Melissa replied, "Why do you ask?"

"Well," interjected Connie, "it's been a screwed up day and Charles was worried about you."

"God that's nice bro," Melissa said with affection. Then she walked over to Charles and kissed him tenderly on the cheek. "Thanks ... it has been a screwed up day, but I'm fine now, so don't worry abut me. I guess I'll go and read for a while. At least until supper and then maybe the television will be working. Bye now."

"Before you go Melissa,." Charles said as his sister moved away from him and started heading out of the room, "I've got a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind."

"Sure Charlie," Melissa replied, stopping in the entrance to the living room. "I'll answer anything you'd like to ask me."

"Do you remember this morning at all?" Charles asked bluntly.

"Yeah," Melissa replied her face colouring as she started to remember. "Mom licked me wake and gave me a great orgasm. Then I licked Mom while Dad fucked me. Then I fucked you."

"And what do you think about it?" Connie asked with interest.

"Well ... it's a little embarrassing to talk about," Melissa replied, glancing aside as she spoke. "I mean it was my first time and everything, and well ... it's something you don't normally talk about with your brother."

"But you fucked me,..." Charles pointed out.

"True," Melissa said, nodding her head in acknowledgement, "so I guess I shouldn't be too embarrassed about talking about it. Still ... it feels strange."

"Please Melissa," Charles asked his sister, "please tell us how you feel about what happened this morning."

"Okay Charlie," Melissa replied, giving her brother a warm smile, "I'll tell you. Well ... being eaten out by Mom was fun and eating her out was interesting. It was the first pussy I'd ever tasted, but I enjoyed it. I've always been a little curious about that, but I've never done anything about it. After all, it only takes one person to call you a 'dyke' and then everyone is calling you a lesbian, which by the way I'm not. Still, mom's pussy tasted great. As for sex with daddy, well his popping of my cherry was naturally painful, but afterwards it felt good and he gave me a great big orgasm. As for sex with you ... well that was great as well."

"But what do you think about it Mel..." Charles asked firmly, "I know you enjoyed it ... but are you mad about it? Do you think you did something wrong? Do you think Mom and Dad did something wrong?"

"Well, yeah..." Melissa replied looking thoughtfully at Charles and Connie. "I know that incest is wrong and that dad essentially raped me, but ... I don't feel angry about it or upset. I don't know why but ... I know that it wasn't dad's fault, no more than it was my fault that I tripped you and then rode your cock."

Just then, the front door to the house opened and in walked Charles' dad. The man was still naked.

"Dad's home Mom!" called Melissa, as she turned and gazed out of the living room and into the hallway. "And he's naked as a jaybird."

"Hi honey," Ted Ralston said upon seeing his daughter. Putting down his briefcase by the front door, he walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then he turned to Charles and smiled.

"Hi sport," said Charles' father, "how was your day?"

"Awkward Dad, very awkward," replied Charles hesitantly, "and how was yours?"

"Good," Ted Ralston replied, giving his son a smile, "but a bit strange. Half my office was out for the day and they didn't even call in. It was all the female personnel. Of course, nobody really noticed until a half hour ago, and then it was like 'wham', somebody hit us between the eyes and we all woke up. Then we realized that we were all naked. That was funny. I mean you'd think we would have noticed that the first thing this morning. Still, nobody was upset about it. What was even weirder was the fact that everyone was fucking or blowing someone else. It was a complete orgy at the bank. Thank god nobody came in today. My boss let everyone go home since not much work was getting done. So here I am. Now are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

Instinctively, Charles looked over at Connie before replying. The look on Connie's face told him that Connie wasn't in the mood to meet his father, especially since his father was standing there with his cock dangling out in front of him. Biting his lower lip, Charles turned back and faced his father.

"Not today Dad," Charles said in a firm manner, "I think you should go upstairs, take a shower and get dressed. Okay?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.