An Awkward Situation - Cover

An Awkward Situation

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Life can be awkward at times. It can be especially awkward for a young man of seventeen when he wakes to find his naked mother riding him towards orgasm. What can a young man do in such an awkward situation. Read on and find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

Charles ran into his house and called for his sister. There was no response.

His mother was in the kitchen. She was filling up the kitchen sink so that she could do dishes. She was still totally naked.

"Mom," cried Charles, "stop what you are doing."

His mother turned off the tap and stopped moving.

"Look at me!" Charles commanded.

His mother turned slowly and looked at him. She stood there and gazed at him blankly, totally ignorant to the fact that she was naked.

Charles noticed however. His cock twitched slightly at the sight of her and though spent, it tried to rise with renewed interest. Fortunately, he remembered that she was his mother. That caused him to blush. It also made him remember why he was in a hurry. He needed to find his sister.

"Mom," Charles said anxiously, forcing himself to stare into her eyes, so that he would stop ogling his mother's breasts. "Where's Melissa?"

"School ... school ... school!" chanted his mother in reply. "The Master of Earth said that all good children had to go to school!"

"And where is Dad?" Charles asked, wondering what had become of his father.

"Work ... work ... work!" replied his mother in the same tone as before. "All men must go to work!"

"And what has the Master of Earth ordered women to do?" Charles asked with interest.

"Work ... tidy ... clean!" answered his mother. As she replied a smile broke across her lips and it appeared that she was happy with the thought of cleaning her house.

Of course, Charles knew that his mother hated house cleaning. It was a job that was normally delegated to her kids now that they were old enough to do it without supervision. Charles sighed deeply as he reflected on what this all meant.

Whoever the 'Master of Earth' was he had a very fixed idea how this should be. Men worked, women cleaned house, and children went to school. It was very black and white and showed no imagination. Maybe whoever the 'Master of Earth' was, this was how he thought, or maybe that was how things worked when you took control of the world. Maybe it was too difficult to do more than keeping things basic.

Charles wondered about it for a moment or two. Perhaps knowing this would help him find out who this 'Master of Earth' was. Perhaps ... with a little more knowledge he could figure it out and then ... hopefully he could put everything back to the way it was. For now he pushed his thoughts to the back of his mind. He needed to stop Melissa from going to school. An instinct told him that something was going to happen at school today, something that he didn't want his 'little' sister to experience.

"Okay Mom," Charles said firmly, turning his mind back to his mother. "I order you to stop cleaning. You're to go upstairs and take a shower. Clean yourself up and then get dressed in something comfortable. Afterwards you can do a little housework. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master!" replied his mother in a neutral tone. Then without waiting for another word, his mother turned and headed out of the room.

Charles stood there for a second and watched her go. As he did, he ground his teeth as rage welled up in him. Whoever the 'Master of Earth' was, he was going to pay. Then he balled his right hand into a fist and punched his left hand.

Smack! The sound resonated through the silent house. God, Charles swore to himself, the bastard was going to really pay!

Charles hurried to his bedroom after that. As he entered it, he picked up the clothing that he had dropped earlier, when he had first tried to make his escape. Quickly Charles threw on underwear, socks, a t-shirt, and a pair of jeans. Then he hurried back downstairs and headed to the front entrance of the house. There Charles put on his sneakers, and out of habit, he pulled on his school 'hoodie'. After that he was out the door.

Charles ran. He ran as fast as he could. While he ran he ignored everything he saw. He ignored the people driving by in cars who were totally naked. He ignored the naked crosswalk guard, and he ignored all the naked mothers who were putting their naked children on school buses. Charles even ignored the carnage that he passed; cars that had crashed killing their occupants. They were few and far between, but they were there and the sight of them filled Charles with dread. Truly, Charles wished he didn't have to ignore these things, especially the things that he knew were really wrong, but he had to keep running. After all, he had to stop his sister and she had a good head start on him.

Thank god Charles was young and fit. It took running the whole distance to school to catch up with his sister, but he did it. He was panting and puffing from overexertion when he spotted her amongst a group of teenagers walking up the front walk to the school. She was just a couple of yards from entering the building.

"Melissa Ralston," Charles cried out at the top of his lungs, as he came to a halt at the edge of the front lawn of the school. "Stop!"

Melissa stopped. The remainder of the teenagers continued on into the school.

"Melissa," panted Charles as he jogged up to her, "you are not to go to school today. You're to go home right now. When you get there, you're to take a shower and clean yourself up. Then you're to get dressed in comfortable clothing and help mom tidying up the house. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master!" answered Melissa in a monotone voice, and with that she turned and started to walk back home.

"And no more sex!" screamed Charles after her. "Do you hear me?"

"Yes Master!" replied Melissa, pausing for a moment and looking back at Charles, as she spoke. Then she turned and walked away.

Good, thought Charles to himself. Hopefully, that will keep his mother and sister out of any trouble. Now to see what was happening in the school.

Charles walked into the building. As he did, Charles was hit by another headache. It wasn't as strong as the first time it had happened, but it did cause him to wince with pain. He stopped in the entranceway and sucked in a deep breath as the pain slipped away. Breathing in slowly, Charles glanced about, taking in what lay before him.

The entranceway was filled with students and staff. Everyone one was naked and everyone appeared to be oblivious to what was going on. Charles stood there and glanced around in wonder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.