Strangers in the Night - Cover

Strangers in the Night

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 27

The desk was set up in the main lobby. Very official looking officials were being officious. The work was being done by what looked like a 12 year old girl.

Wendy approached.

Cautiously, the girl said, "May I help you?"

"We," she made the wave in my direction that signified we meant us, "Want to register for the Historic."

"Have you made the reconnaissance runs?" the girl asked.

"No. It's Finland ... tomorrow the weather will change and it'll all be different," Wendy said.

"Do you have the notes?" she asked.

"No, it's Finland. We're from Finland."

"Well, the Jemba Inertia Notes System Pace Notes are for sale at the Jemba booth in the parking lot. Go get a set, I'll register you after I've seen you holding the book."

"One hundred twenty eight dollars!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Yeah, the helmets were the expensive part though," I said. "Six hundred each with the wiring."

We walked back into the lobby, waved the book and she sat us down.

"Names?"

We made it through all the basics okay.

"Date of Fire suit?"

"I don't know that."

"Daddy!" the 12 year old hollered at a man. He came over, she pointed at the blank spot.

"Right. Let's have a look," he said.

We were in the parking lot in about a millisecond.

"Oh! I say, nice rig. Where's the car?"

"Still in the lorry," Wendy said.

"If I'm going to look at it, I suppose you should unload it," he said.

The door ramp was lowered...

"Holy Shit!" He took off running.

Eventually, he came back with five guys in Audi coveralls and three guys in white coveralls. The guys in white were also wearing ties. Ties are a bothersome thing.

Before one could say, She Sells seashells by the seashore, fifteen times with no mistakes, the car was on blocks with the Audi guys in, over, under the car. Parts were laid out on tarps, the seat harnesses were cut off the mounts and the fire suits were in the bin.

We were sent to the OMP tent. Three hours later, we were dressed in matching OMP One S1 Race Suits with our names and Valmaat logos neatly embroidered in the usual places.

Suits, shoes, socks, gloves, balaclavas and underwear for both of us? A penny or two under Six thousand.

Then it was off to the Sparco tent for three inch rally legal five point harnesses. We walked back, feeling slightly abused, to find our seats piled in the bin with the rest of our date expired gear.

We'd spent enough with Sparco and OMP. There was a new company, Tilette, with a seat innovation. Wendy found a frame she liked, the saleswoman installed a seat kit. Wendy sat in it. The lady did some things to the kit and Wendy nearly orgasmed on the spot.

"Like that?" the Tilette rep asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.