Caught My Wife Cheating - Cover

Caught My Wife Cheating

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A housewife gets in over her head with gambling debts. She ends up in the clutches of a mean casino boss, who has her entertaining clients with sexual favors. Soon her daughters are trapped into this nightmare. A stunning and tragic conclusion to this story

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Revenge   Incest   Interracial   Violence  

' Family Fuck Session

I was so intent on what I am watching that I did not hear my two daughters sneak in behind me.

"Oh My God," I heard them both say together.

I spun around with my cock still in my hand, as I looked straight into the eyes of my two daughters

'MOM MOM come here and see this, ' Kathy yelled at the top of her voice.

{i}Fuck I am busted. Fuck fuck fuck I thought to myself. Goddamn what do I do now{/i}, I thought to myself again, as I heard my wife enter the room. Here I sit with a raging hard on in my hand and I am trying to will it to shrink back to normal size.

'Well what do we have going on here, ' I heard my wife say as she laughed at my predicament.

'Where did you get those videos from?' She asked me with a shocked look on her face.

'I paid a ransom for them,' I lied to her with a straight face.

'From whom, you did not, did you, well who did you pay for these videos?' She kept asking me questions.

She then looked down at my rock hard cock and reached down to stroke my cock a few times.

'What do we have here?' She spoke out loud. 'Girl's I think your father needs some help.'

The next thing I know, they have me hustled up to the master bedroom. They stripped me naked and tossed me on the bed. Soon I am attacked by three naked women. My brain screams that this is sooo wrong, but my cock screams for more.

Katie gets on top of my body and started to kiss her way down my body, till she gets to my engorged cock. She slipped my cock head into her warm wet mouth and sucked on it a couple of times. She then kissed and licked my shaft up and down stopping at my sack. She tried to inhale my whole sack into her mouth, and then worked on one nut ball, than the other one.

Kathy sits on my face and spreads her naked pussy lips and she says, 'Lick my pussy daddy.'

I happily oblige her and bury my tongue as deep into her pussy as I can. I find her little gem and lick and nibble on it. I hear her start to moan.

'Oh daddy that feels so good, please don't stop, ' she pants at me as her pussy starts to get wetter and her juices start to run into my mouth.

Meantime Katie is licking up and down my shaft right on my eruption tube and then back to head of my cock. Where she starts to lick and suck on the sensitive under side of the head of my cock. She takes half of my cock into her mouth and keeps working on it till she has all of me in her mouth and throat. She starts to slowly deep throat my cock, with her throat muscles squeezing on my cock.

Krystal works her way up from the bottom of the bed and slides under Katie and starts to lick on her pussy and finger's her anal hole. I can feel Katie start to squirm from the pleasure that her mother is giving her.

Katie kept sucking my cock slowly up and down filling her throat. Soon I started to get that really good feeling of a pending eruption.

I am licking Kathy's sex hole as fast as I can as her juices from her organism are flowing into my mouth. Soon Kathy explodes in a massive organism and falls off of my face and onto the bed, still shaking from her organism. My face, neck and chest are wet from her love juices.

Katie spits my cock out of her mouth and moves up and mounts me. My cock slides right into her pussy, just like a key into a lock. She starts to fuck me like mad; she is bounces up and down on my cock, using the bed for more bounce.

I look over and my wife and Kathy are in the 69 position, licking each others pussy. Both are moaning and groaning in pleasure.

I pull out of Katie and get off the bed and spin her around and start to fuck her doggie style. I pound her so hard you can hear my balls slapping against her.

'Daddy, fuck me in my ass, please daddy fuck my ass I love it that way, ' she begs.

My sexual hormones are in full control of my body and I'm going to fuck all three of the women in each of their holes.

I pulled out of Katie's pussy and entered her anal hole. My cock is slippery with her pussy juice and with a little bit of a push by me and my cock slide right into her asshole. I pumped away at her, while she is moaning and groaning in pleasure. Both Kathy and my wife watched as I fucked Katie's lovely ass, as hard as I could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.