Caught My Wife Cheating - Cover

Caught My Wife Cheating

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A housewife gets in over her head with gambling debts. She ends up in the clutches of a mean casino boss, who has her entertaining clients with sexual favors. Soon her daughters are trapped into this nightmare. A stunning and tragic conclusion to this story

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Revenge   Incest   Interracial   Violence  

The Shocking Discovery

Kevin

The past year things have not been going very well in our household. Our sex life has been poor. Krystal seems distant and disinterested in sex. There is a feeling that something is wrong. Nobody seems to talk with each other; we seem as strangers in our own house.

I have been really busy with work the past year, our company has put in some new products and I am the main salesman for the Midwest region. I am also a computer geek. I got some state of the art web cams and a new external hard drive, with three TB of memory.

Before I left on my business trip to Chicago, I got out my web cams and put them in the bedroom covering all the angles, just to see what might be going on in there while I am gone. I also set up some of the cameras up in various other rooms in the house.

I set up my laptop to act as a go between to my new external hard drive, so that it could record everything with lots of memory space. I had them set to start recording at 6:00 p.m. Sunday night, and record continuously till I got home. The camera=s would not record, unless something trips their electric eye.

'I will be home sometime Friday late afternoon, ' I said to Krystal and the girls, as I left the house.

Things wrapped up early for me and I left to go home Thursday. I tried to call, but the phone just rang and none of the girls seemed to answer their cell phone, which is very odd.

It is late Thursday evening when I got to my house. I noticed a strange car out in front of my house. So I circled the block to check things out before stopping just before my house. I went around the house and the dog is chained outside. That is something she never does, unless someone is there that the dog does not like and barks at them. Things were starting to smell funny to me, even the dog did not bark at me. He is glad to see me, almost like he has been outside for along time. I petted his head and scratched his ears to calm him down. I did not want him to make any noise.

I open the back door and let myself in as quietly as possible. I careful made my way up the stairs and I could hear sounds coming from my bedroom. I slowly open the door to see what is going on. I got the shock of my life. There were two big black guys fucking my two daughters, while my naked wife watched them. I watched for a few minutes and then I slinked back down the hallway to the stairs and down the stairs to my office.

I went through my drawers till I found my pistol. I went charging back up the stairs to end this torture to my two baby girls.

I crashed through the bedroom door and I pointed the gun at the two black bastards.

'Get the fuck off my daughters, or I will kill you both on the spot, ' I growled at them in pure hate.

'Whoa man put that gun down we don=t want nobody gettin= hurt here, ' the biggest one said to me, as they both got off my two daughters.

'Kevin what are you doing?' Krystal shouts, as she starts to fight with me over the gun.

The next thing I know I wake up naked tied to a chair. My two girls are on the floor tied to the bed posts.

The black guys are having their way with my wife. I could not believe just how big their dicks were, at least 10" long and big around as my fist. They were taking turns pounding my wife=s pussy. I could not see her face, because she had a pillow over it.

Finally they double teamed her, with one fucking her pussy and the other was fucking her ass. I thought for sure that they were going to split her in two. I did not think that her two holes could stretch that far to accommodate those huge pricks. They must have cum, as they both had their cocks out and up to her mouth and she is licking them both clean.

They got dress and called my wife a slut and whore. The big guy said to Krystal, "There is only one way to pay off your debt. If you don't, we will be back to fuck you and the girls again."

The big guy slapped me a few times. ADid you enjoy the show? Get used to it, for it is going to happen every weekend till the debt is paid. Next time maybe we will shove our cock=s up your white ass, ' they both laughed as they slapped me a few more times.

'fter they left, my wife untied me and the girls. I am livid. AJust what the fuck is going on here, ' I screamed at her. Everybody is crying and I'm getting nothing out of them. I figured to let things calm down for the moment.

I went down to my office to see just what my cameras captured for me. Sunday night and Monday it is quiet, I did not see her around, so I assume she was gone somewhere. Tuesday afternoon she came home from work early and there is a guy with her. Fuck I could not believe it, here is our neighbor, a fucking guy neither of us liked. He is put his meat to good use on my wife and she seems to be enjoying it, I think.

Later on that night, two men and a woman show up. I have no idea who they are. After a short chat, my wife takes them up to our bedroom, where they proceed to have an orgy my bed. She is sucking and fucking both men and the woman.

I just can not believe it but I am starting to get a big hard on. She is doing stuff with them that she would never try with me that bitch.

Wednesday is quiet till later in the evening, when the girls come into her room and they all get together on our bed and hold each other and it looks like they are sobbing. She goes to work in the morning, but comes home at noon, with a couple of her male co-workers for a nooner. For an hour they spend time in bed sucking and fucking her. I can not believe what a slut she has become all of a sudden.

Thursday night the two black guys show up at dusk and they start to slap my wife around. I could hear them swearing and screaming at her. The big guy then said, AOur boss is pissed because you did not show up with your two girls. He had a client set up for you to service Wednesday night.' My two daughters arrived home and they were quickly subdued and tied up and gagged to stop their screaming and struggling.

The biggest black guy starts to talk. ANow you three listen really good, cause I only going to say this once and then we start hurting someone. Do you understand?' He asked.

The three of them nodded their heads yes.

'Good now here is the problem, your mother missed an appointment she was supposed to bring you girls to and we are here to enforce the punishment, ' he stated to them.

I watched as they took the three women upstairs to our bedroom and proceeded to strip them and fuck them silly. I left the computer and walked back upstairs to the bedroom. The girls had calmed down some what and I started to find out just what is going on.

Krystal started talking through sobs. AI got myself deep in debt from gambling and the casino people were really nice to me. They tried to help me out, but in the end they had me turning tricks to pay down my debt. The neighbor behind us helped by paying off some of the debt in exchange for sex, ' she told me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.