Caught My Wife Cheating - Cover

Caught My Wife Cheating

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A housewife gets in over her head with gambling debts. She ends up in the clutches of a mean casino boss, who has her entertaining clients with sexual favors. Soon her daughters are trapped into this nightmare. A stunning and tragic conclusion to this story

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Revenge   Incest   Interracial   Violence  

How Krystal's Troubles Begin

Before I start this story, let me tell you a little bit about my family. My name is Kevin Jones and Krystal is my wife's name. Krystal has a very nice body (34B-25-35). She works out at our local gym. She does a good job taking care of the house and raising our two girls. Katie is the oldest at seventeen. She has an athletic body and has small boobs maybe 32A. Kathy is fifteen, almost sixteen and is a very bubbly type of girl. Her body developed faster than Katie=s did and she has 34C boobs. They both have auburn hair and brown eyes. They take after their mother in looks. She has auburn hair and brown eyes. I stand five feet, nine inches tall, weight 175 pounds and I have brown hair and eyes.

I knew about the Indian casino, but not the after hour=s casino, that is run by a casino boss (similar to ones in the mob, but this was more of a local mob). The Indian=s would sell the debt markers to the casino. The casino would encourage the person in debt to come to their casino to win back their money. I found all about this at a later date.

This took place over a period of twelve months. It is odd as hell that I never suspected a thing. I guess that I was just too busy; also I was out of town a lot for work. I guess that I was just to damn trusting. Boy was I ever wrong.

Krystal

I went to the Indian casino with my girlfriends and I got in way over my head gambling. It appeared that the Indian=s encourage this so they could sell the markers to the casino, who would then have that person deep into their pockets.

The casino convinced me to come to their after hour=s casino to win my money back. But that never happen and over a year's time, I am forty thousand in debt to them. I went through all of our savings, and checking accounts. I also gambled away the girls' college fund. I thought about remortgage our house; but it would take Kevin's signature with mine to do that. I was afraid to try and forge Kevin's signature. Kevin is good friends with the bank officials, and I am sure they would notice that Kevin's signature is wrong.

One night when I got to the casino, a couple of the girls took me upstairs to a room, which had some clothes laid out on the bed.

'What is going on,' I asked.

'The boss wants you to help us work a private party,' they said.

'I don=t think so, there is no way that I am going to that party,' I responded.

't that moment the door opens and the casino boss walks in with his two big black enforcers.

'This is what is going to happen, you owe us a lot of money and you are going to work this party and will do whatever any of the guests ask you to do,' he said. AFurther if you don=t cooperate I will have my two enforcers here enforce punishment to not only you, but to both of your daughters and your husband.'

The two big black men cracked their knuckles and one grabbed his crotch as they smiled wickedly at me. I could just guess what is going through their minds. I just stood there in shock.

'Is that understood?' He asked.

I just nodded her head yes and started to softly cry.

'Ok girls get her ready for the party,' he instructed them.

They took me into the bathroom and cleaned my pussy with a douche. They shaved my pussy, leaving just a nice landing strip above my slit. Then they gave me an enema.

'What is that for,' I asked.

'Some of the guys will want to fuck your ass and you need to be cleaned out so that they don=t hurt you up there,' one of the girls replied.

'I have never had sex in my butt before.'

They both said together, "You will now.'

'So just what do I have to do?'

'You will bring a client up to this room and have sex with him or her and do anything in a sexual act that they ask you to do,' they said. AThey are not allowed to hurt you in any physical manner. If that should happen just scream. There will be a guard outside of your door and he will come in and help you out.'

'A trick cost the client 300 dollars for a half-hour. You get to keep 50 dollars and any tips. We try and turn 4 tricks a night. That helps to pay for the interest that we owe on the debt,' they said.

'Do you ever catch up,' I asked them hopefully.

They both shook their heads no.

I turned three tricks that night, all were men and it was just a blow job and a fuck to each guy. There was no wild or crazy sex and thankfully I did not know anybody at the party. I got home around 3:00 a.m. dead tired. I took a bath trying to scrub my body clean. I then climbed into bed, falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. The alarm went off at 6:00 a.m., I had to get the girls up and get them ready for school and my self ready for work.

't the next party, I am in the bathroom getting ready. The casino boss walked in and sits down on the bed. I walked out of the bathroom naked and I'm startled when I saw him sitting there on the bed. I stood there embarrassed by my nakedness.

'I need to see just how good of a fuck you are, so I know what clients to send your way,' he said.

'Now take my pants down and suck my cock,' he instructed her.

I walked up to him and got down on my knees and pulled his pants and underwear down to his feet. His cock is not that large maybe six inches, but it is very fat. I looked up at him straight in the eyes, as I lower my head down and started to suck on his cock.

I licked and suck the head of his cock, and put my tongue into his eruption eye, then licked down the shaft to his sack. I gently sucked on one ball and then the other one and then back up my shaft to the head. I start to deep throat his cock, until it is all in my mouth and throat. He started to groan as I picked up the pace and I begin to suck him harder. He let out a deep grunt and unloads his cum deep down into my throat. I gag a couple times, but swallowed all of his cum.

'Was that ok,' I asked.

The casino boss just grunted, and hollered at the door. It opened and one of the big black guys walked in. AFuck her while I watch you,' he told him.

He dropped his pants and his huge black piece of meat swung between his legs. My eyes got as big as saucers when I saw the size of his cock. The thought of that huge cock invading my pussy had me scared. He grabbed me and tossed me up on the bed.

'Relax baby,' he laughed, AI sure do love sweet white meat and that their pussy will stretch wide open to let my cock inside of you.'

He proceeded to spread my legs wide apart and stuck the head of his cock into my pussy, and he started to push his cock into my cunt. I grunted and groaned in pain, as that huge monster invaded my pussy. Slowly he feeds that black snake into me till he hit bottom. He started to fuck me and I could not believe just how good it started to feel. My pussy is getting really wet and I could feel my climax start to build.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.