The Twenties
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Babyboomer

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The roaring twenties in Australia! Miss Fisher and cast find true love!

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Humor   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"I'm not getting younger Dot. I can feel my body telling me it's time."

"But Miss Fisher, you are not married! How are you going to care for the baby?"

"Well Dot you are a wonderful caregiver. Mr. Butler would help as usual. Even Janie seems more interested in babysitting and such. Even Auntie is around here much more than she used to be. Remind me to find out why."

"But that is just wrong Miss Fisher! A baby needs a daddy!"

"Uh Dot look at you! You turned out fine and so did I! It wasn't even the twenties! Now things are happening! We have the vote! Divorce is possible! Besides babies are wonderful.

I just need a little help from Jack that's all. I'll explain that he doesn't need to marry me just have sex with me until I balloon up like a whale."

"What can I do Miss? You know he'll marry you if you stop -- I mean--."

"Yes, yes, but the variety is just so delicious! I am afraid that I would fail to keep my word dear Dot and it would break his heart. I love him enough to not risk that. So if I can have his baby – or two-- then I could still have part of him at least."

"How could I ever help you Miss frynie? You are able to seduce anyone!"

"Except Jack! Yes, I am good but not good enough! If I was good enough I could keep my word. No I need your help Dottie. Now this may be the most dangerous thing we have ever done."

"You want me to what??? But Miss frynie Hugh might-- he might-- this I mean there has to be another way."

"Wait Dottie. Haven't you just pulled Hugh's manhood out and licked it or sucked it?"

"What? Women do that? Well maybe wive's do but not girlfriend's even engaged girl's should not do that!"

"Dot!! I have licked and sucked many men. Most are quite delicious. What is also delightful is when they lick and suck you! I have found that most men will reciprocate once you tell them where and how to do it. A few even get adventurous and touch my butt hole. I bet Hugh would do anything to get his hands on your body Dot. Then, you see, Jack and I will be watching the two of you. Jack won't be able to keep his hands and other body parts off of me once he sees

Hugh and you getting friendly. Besides Dot, there are a lot of women who would gladly trade places with you. They might even try to seduce him in order to take him away from you. He is only a man Dot and easily pliable. Just warm him up for Jack and I to see!"

"O.K. Miss. Although I do agree that this may be far more dangerous than any other case we have had yet."

"I don't know frynie, I think Hugh and Dot are adults and we should leave them alone."

"I want to make sure that Dottie isn't pushed into anything she doesn't want Jack. I bet

Hugh is no angel when it comes to giving women a good time!"

Jack thought that Miss Fisher was right again! Hugh had been getting 'lessons' from

Dottie's sister, the prostitute. Hugh had even mentioned that he had been taught how to please a woman by putting his manhood in her butt! They went into a room next to Dot's. Frynie went to a painting on a wall and turned it to one side. There, in front of them on Dottie's bed, were Dottie dressed in her robe and Hugh with his shirt off. Frynie flipped a switch and suddenly the voices could be heard. Jack wondered for a second until he saw the snout of a deer's head above the reclining couple. He surmised it must contain something like a radio microphone.

"Dottie, what are you doing? I thought you wanted to wait to be married before we did any sexual thing."

"Hugh we are engaged. I would like to show you that I can be as much a woman or more than some others you meet. So I would like you to touch me while we kiss. You know, touch my girls?"

Jack watched as Hugh stretched across Dot. Hugh began to kiss her deeply as his hands began to open Dottie's robe. He could hear Dottie begin to moan almost immediately after Hugh's finger started to caress her large mammaries. Then he moved his lips onto her growing nipples.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.