The Twenties
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Babyboomer

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The roaring twenties in Australia! Miss Fisher and cast find true love!

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Historical   Humor   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"Oh my god Harold kiss me!!"

"Jane that was so hot!"

"My room! NOW!"

"Jane?"

"Close the door and lock it Harold. Now kiss me some more."

"It is getting quite warm in here Jane."

"Yes you are right Let's disrobe."

"Jane, you are taking all of your clothes off."

"Disrobe Harold!"

"I--"

"Magnificent Harold! It is just what is needed here. Now kneel down here and I'll guide him in!"

"What comes next Jane?"

"Remember what Mr. Butler did to my auntie? Just do that to me!"

"This doesn't seem to be the same Jane. I mean I keep pushing and something appears to be in the way."

"Remember auntie said her first husband took her maidenhead? Well that's mine and you need to break it."

"Wow, we aren't married Jane! Are you sure about this?"

"This is the twenties Harold! Where is your cock right now? So, do you think I'm sure or not?"

"Damn! That thing is tough babe! Hold on, it may hurt!"

"Oww you bastard! It hurt too much stop!!"

"Hah, that was a rush Babe! Now I'm wedged in so tight. I 'll stop here and wait till you feel better."

"God that hurt. How the hell does any girl want to continue after that! We may have to quit

Harold. I thought I was ready but I guess I am not cut out for it like my auntie or Miss frynie."

"So you may be more like Miss Dot?"

"No, I am pretty sure she is still a virgin Harold. I have a slight edge toward being my own twenties woman."

"Harold? What did you do?"

"Sorry, you must have lossened up a bit. My piece twitched."

"That didn't hurt Harold! It actually felt -- interesting. Can you do some more--

Twitching?"

It wasn't much time before he was up to the roots of his formidible weapon in her flexible sheath. The pain disappearred and the pleasure grew...

"Harold? My heart is filling my love! I-- am -- dying--!"

"I can't take much more Janie! We will be in heaven together!"

She thrust her little hole as far up his pole as she could! It seemed to try to rip his member from his body. Pulses rippled in her vagina sucking whatever juices he ejected into her.

Janie passed out. Her light brown hair splayed over the edges of her downy pillow. Her light brown eyes were closed and her lips rounded in a moist shiny circle. Spasms kept repeating over her small lower belly. They appeared to start where Harold's still turgid prick was imbedded firmly in her slippery female sex. Wave upon wave travelled upward toward the small exterior mound holding her womanly treasure. Ova had travelled into that sacred area not long before her first impalement. Now her body was helping Harold's sperm find the waiting ova. Soon tons of sperm fertilized and readied her womb for attachment. Before she regained her senses Janie became a liberated woman of the twenties.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.