Chula Vista Dream - Cover

Chula Vista Dream

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Incest Story: Chapter 8 - This is a story of a time and place that is gone. The early 1950s in California were golden years. A young man graduates from high school and learns to love his stepmother and stepsisters in a special way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

College was hard. I guess you never understand that until you get there. And even if San Diego State College wasn't the best in the state the professors were good, and strict. High school was a breeze, but the courses I was taking now were forcing me to do homework every night. I even had to do some work on the weekends. Hardly time to relax at all. But I managed to find a little play time.

California had the prettiest girls and women in the world. Everyone knew that. And the college had lots of lookers walking around. I enjoyed just sitting on a bench and watching them walk by in their sleeveless sundresses giving me glimpses of their tanned legs. And sometimes I would catch a look at some soft breast flesh when they raised their arms up. A few girls were already deciding they didn't need bras. It was fun.

None of them were as pretty as my stepmother, Cindy. I was thinking of her that weekend. I had just got an essay back and I had only received a C on it. It was discouraging. Maggie told me is was no big deal. Everyone took awhile to get in the right frame of mind for college. She knew I would do alright soon. But I didn't know that. I wanted to talk to Cindy.

Mrs. Longtree had one phone in the house. It was downstairs in the living room. We were allowed to receive calls, and to make them if we placed a quarter in the cookie jar on the refrigerator in the kitchen. I put a coin in the jar and went in to call home that Saturday morning.

The phone rang in our bungalow about four times. Then Dad answered.

"Y'ellow, Gillespie residence."

"Hi Dad. It's Peter. How's things?"

"Fine, I guess. I was going fishing soon. You wanna come with me?"

"Oh no, I don't really have too much free time now. Say, could I talk to Cindy a second?"

"Yeah, sure. I think she's in the can. Wait a minute."

In another minute she came on. Her worried voice was sweet, like music to me.

"Peter, what's wrong? Are you alright?"

"It's okay, Cindy. So, could I come down today for awhile? I need to talk."

"Yes. Your dad's going fishing. Did you want to talk to him too? I can tell him to stay home."

"No, no. That's fine. No. I wanted to talk to you, Cindy."

She paused.

"You there?"

"Of course, Peter. You come down. I'm making your dad some food now. He'll be gone by the time you get here. I'll make you lunch. Are you hungry?"

I laughed. "I think I'm always hungry. But I'll be there in an hour or so. I have to catch the bus."

"Okay. Good. Well, I'll be here, like always. Bye sweetie." I could hear the smile in her voice as I hung up the phone.

By the time the bus took me south to Chula Vista I was wondering if I was being silly. I mean, Maggie was right. I just needed to get my feet on the ground. I could do the work in college. I knew that. Oh well. No matter. It gave me an excuse to see Cindy.

I opened the unlocked front door and went through the arch into the kitchen. I figured Cindy would be there. She was turning towards me, having heard the door open and close. She smiled as she wiped her hands on her apron.

I went right to her and put my hands on her waist. I lifted her up in the air as she giggled like a young girl. Then I let her down and my lips met hers. I was greedy. I wanted her, and the way she bent her body into mine told me that she wanted me too. She was whimpering softly as we traded the moisture of our lips. She broke away.

"God, Peter. My boy. My sweet boy. Please. I need you now."

I lifted her up in my arms and started trotting toward her bedroom down the hall. She was laughing out loud now. I threw her onto her bed and dove to land beside her. I put a hand up to her wavy brown hair and I caressed it. Looking into her deep brown eyes. I did love her so.

"Oh, I forgot. Is Sheila here?"

"No. No. Oh, I'll tell you all about that later. I want my boy now. Make love to me sweetheart. I need you, Peter."

Ever since she had let me please her the first time I had known she was the perfect woman. I worshiped her as I began taking her dress off over her head. She was not wearing a bra or panties. She had been expecting me, you see. Her feet were bare and I gently caressed them. So tiny, and

sexy. Her breasts were not large either, but they were so delicious to look at, and to suck. I tried to touch her whole body as she kept begging me to make love to her. I was playing with her. And she knew it.

Finally, I got off the bed to strip out of my chinos and cotton tee shirt. I had flipped off my penny loafers. Sitting on the bed side I took off my socks as Cindy's hand found my hardening cock. I grinned and stood up. Her hands were stroking me now as her tongue started licking my pre-cum. Then she lifted it up and sucked on my balls. I had one hand in her hair, and was reaching down to tweak a hard nipple.

I knew her delicate fingers were teasing her own clit as she began sucking my cock head. I had often watched her rubbing her pussy and flipping her fingers against her clit. She could cum easily that way. Now I was trying to get all of my prick into her mouth as her saliva dripped down onto my nuts and thighs. She was making the greedy sounds she made when she wanted to suck my spunk.

I could have given her my milk quickly, but I wanted something more. I stopped and pulled away. Cindy moaned. I took her hand and we crawled farther up the bed. I put my head on a pillow then laid on my back with my hard dick in the air.

"Give me your pussy, Cindy. Let me eat it. Come on. Suck me while I suck you. Suck my cock."

She eagerly spread her thighs on each side of my head, lowered her wet lips to my mouth, and began rubbing all that goodness on my face. Her hand was squeezing my prick tight, and I knew it was purple now, as she chewed on it with her teeth, but gently, teasingly. Then she started bobbing her head up and down. My tongue was licking her labia from top to bottom. My fingers spread the slit apart and I finger fucked her as I sucked her juices.

Such a great ass. So round and soft and meaty. I rubbed it as I licked my stepmom. I tickled her brown flower, and gently inserted my finger. I could feel her breathing more heavily around my cock. I fingered her pucker a little and she moaned some more, moving faster on my prick. Her pussy juices flowed. I stuck two fingers in her pussy again, finding a good spot. Her honey squirted out onto my face. Fuck.

My cock was ready. I thrust it up into her mouth and she knew what to expect. I started shooting streams of my cream up into her mouth and throat. She was choking as she tried to take it all. She did well, swallowing lots of it. Some leaked out and dripped down my hard cock into my pubes. She was still jacking my cock as I rubbed her pussy juices off of my face and licked my hand. I groaned as she sucked harder, getting all that she could out of my stiff dick.

I was relaxing with my arms under my head. Sweet stepmom Cindy was still licking my cock. She liked the taste of my sperm. She always said it tasted of youthful optimism. Silly, but it was nice to feel her continue loving me that way. At last she crawled up and let me put my arm around her, as she nestled her head on my chest. I loved the smell of sex in the air.

After awhile I remembered about Sheila. Cindy was going to tell me something.

"Where did you say Sheila was?"

"I didn't say. Listen, this is hard for us. But we have to just get it over with. My girl's in a bad marriage. Jason's lost all of their money and he won't stop gambling. He never will, I don't think. Sheila has to get out. She needs that baby to come into a better world. One without Jason there."

"So what do you mean. Where is she?"

"Peter, she left last week for Reno. She'll be there for six weeks, and then she can get a divorce."

"A divorce? I don't know anyone who has that. I mean, is it hard? I really don't know anything about it."

"It's not hard. Not in Nevada. You live there six weeks, become a resident, and then you get the divorce in court. It just takes a little money. Your dad was happy to help out. He's looking forward to his new grandchild. I don't know if he ever liked Jason. But, no matter. It'll be done before the baby comes. We'll get by alright."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.