Chula Vista Dream
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Coming of Age Incest Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story of a time and place that is gone. The early 1950s in California were golden years. A young man graduates from high school and learns to love his stepmother and stepsisters in a special way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

San Diego State College had started its fall semester. I was living in a boarding house not too far from the campus. The house was an old, victorian style home that had been a farmhouse at one time, around the turn of the century. Now it was owned by a lady named Mrs. Longtree. Her family had owned the place since she was a child. She was the only living descendant. She was in her late forties.

Mrs. Longtree never took in male boarders. She had made an exception for me because she trusted and liked my stepsister, Maggie. That's what Maggie told me before I moved in. So I had to be on my best behavior. I could do that. I was always well behaved. And I was overjoyed by what I was discovering now that I spent most of my time here in this old house.

My very first night in the boarding house I found out that Maggie liked girls. I mean, she really liked them. She and Naomi had been making lady love together. This old house had huge keyholes. It was so great. I had watched them both until I shot my wad. And I could see that the two of them were coming over and over. I so loved to watch a girl coming. I especially liked to watch Cindy's face when I pumped sperm into her pussy.

As I drifted off to sleep that night I was thinking maybe I could share in the fun. Maybe. I was already having fun with my stepmother, Cindy. And my other stepsister, Sheila. Yeah, I was going to see if Maggie wanted to have fun. I hoped she wasn't stuck on just girls. She was so pretty and it would be fun to know I had fucked every girl in my family. That would be great.

School was immediately lots of work. I had never had to work this hard before in high school. College was different. I was studying all evening, and tired, so I went to bed to get rested up for the next day. I didn't have a chance to check out Maggie's room by peeping through the keyhole. I was too busy and sleepy. But I looked forward to the weekend. I could catch up with studies and maybe have some lustful pleasure too.

After dinner on Friday all of the boarders went their separate ways. Some girls went to sit in the parlor and talk while one or two went out. I followed Maggie upstairs to our rooms. I was right next door to her. As we got to the second floor hallway I took her hand. She smiled at me.

"What's up little, Peter?"

"You want to come in my room later, Maggie? I wanted to talk to you."

"Sure. I'll come see you around ten, okay? I was going out with Naomi for awhile."

"Great. I want to get some studies done so I won't have to worry about it later this weekend. Later, sis."

I went into my room and did some studying. But I mostly thought about Maggie. And about what I had seen. And what I had been doing with her sister, Sheila. And her mother, Cindy. Yep. I had been having a grand summer with my stepsister and stepmother. Maggie was now in my thoughts. She tapped softly on my door right about 10:30 that evening.

I opened the door and she entered my austere little bedroom. I had just the full bed, a wooden chair and table, and some lamps. There was an armoire for most of my clothes. Plus some old pictures on the walls. But it had a good view out to the east of the Laguna Mountains. I got the sunrise in the morning. I liked it. I sat up against the headboard with my back on my pillow and Maggie sat on the bed with her legs folded up.

I was sitting in just my boxer shorts. Just like at home when Maggie and Sheila had shared their bedroom with me back at the bungalow in Chula Vista. We had always been casual about what we wore. Maggie had gone to her room when she got back and changed into her nightgown. I was certain she wasn't wearing anything under it. Her tempting breasts were perky and showing the nipples through the clingy material. I smiled.

"So what is this all about, Peter?"

"Oh, I just wanted to say, I know your secret." I grinned at her as she got a quizzical look on her face.

"I don't have any secrets. Don't be silly."

"It's funny. Sheila told me she knew my secret awhile back. I did have a secret. Just like you do, Maggie."

"Don't get smart with me. I don't have any secrets. You may but I don't."

"Okay, so you and Naomi playing together last weekend is not secret? Gee, who should I tell first?"

"Peter! You sneak! Were you spying on me? You're a prick and you always were."

She jumped up and was slapping me with her little hands. I weighed about forty pounds more than her. I thought it was funny while I held her close to me and wouldn't let her go. She was struggling and I could feel her tits pressing against my bare arms and I was laughing at her. Then one flying fist hit my dick and balls and I stopped laughing and let her go.

Suddenly the little spitfire was crying. It wasn't as bad as all that but I pretended I was really hurt. I was holding my cock with both hands and Maggie was caressing my face and kissing my cheek. I turned my head and kissed her on the lips.

"Oh, you are such a bastard!" She hit my arm with her fist then sat back down with her arms crossed. "What the hell am I going to do with you, you little asshole?"

"Not so little anymore, right? You could stop worrying. I told you I have secrets too. I wouldn't tell on you, Maggie. You know that. I love you. Maybe I never said it but you know it. Just like I love your sister and your mom."

"Okay then. So what is this big secret. You know mine. What's yours?"

"You really want to know? And you won't get pissed? I'll tell you, but you got to sit down and listen. And don't get pissed at me."

"Did you do something really bad? I don't believe that. Just tell me."

So I did. I started out telling her about how Cindy and I had first had a few little sexual encounters that had gradually built up until finally we become complete lovers. I described how we had made love. How Cindy had sucked my hard cock and I had eaten her sweet pussy. And how I had fucked her and she had begged for more because she was so thirsty for sex. She needed it from me. I gave her what she needed and what I needed.

All the while Maggie was sitting very still. At first she had turned red with embarrassment. Then she turned white but at the same time her delicate hand somehow found its way under her nightgown. My cock was hard now. It was poking out of my boxer briefs and I casually stroked it. Maggie's eyes were on it as she listened to my story.

When I got to the parts where I was fucking my stepmother from behind Maggie moaned and her hand began rubbing faster under the gown. Her face had the look of pain a lady gets when coming. She shuddered and I started really jacking off. I was so turned on now. When she had orgasmed twice she opened her eyes, looked at me jerking, and reached out her hand.

She grabbed my cock. She started squeezing it. She leaned forward. Her tongue slipped out and licked off the pre-cum I had leaked out. I stroked her brown, wavy hair. Her mouth descended to my balls, licking all the way down. She got her body more comfortable lying prone on one elbow as she began sucking my cock.

I groaned and stretched my arm down, pulling her night gown up and off of her ass. Her long, perfect legs spread apart as I began slipping my fingers into her butt crack and then found her pussy lips. She moaned but kept sucking me as I finger fucked her. She was so wet and sticky as her own come got the coverlet all goopy. I needed to come badly now.

Maggie was now jacking me off, begging me to come, to come for momma. I was close and then it spurted up and struck her face. She eagerly wrapped her mouth around it taking all my spunk and sucking hard to get more. I humped up into her face giving her what she wanted. I was so fucking sensitive that I was shivering. She kept jacking me, trying to get more come. But that was all I had. For now.

I reached down and pulled her up to sit on my lap. I kissed her lips and then I licked my own come off of her face. Cleaning her up was the least I could do for my precious stepsister. She returned the kiss giving me her tongue and sucking on mine. We made out like that for a long time. We were having fun. The kind of fun I wished we'd had long ago. We finally stopped and I grinned at her.

"So, I guess you like guys and gals, is that it?"

She punched me on the arm again, but not too hard.

"Mind your own business. I can like who I want to like. I can't believe you and Mom are doing it. I mean, for the love of Pete." Then she laughed. "I mean the love of Peter, I guess. You're so bad, Peter. But I hope Mom is happy. She used be so sad a lot of the time but lately she smiles a lot more. You did that I guess. You're sweet for a brat."

"Yeah, I know she's happy. It's a good secret. It's not the only one though. Want to hear more?"

"Oh my god, Peter. What the hell? You're not going to tell me you robbed a bank or something?"

"Nope. This is pretty much along the same lines. Sex, sex, and more sex. I may be a man whore." I laughed.

"You'll learn what I've learned, Peter. Sex is good. All the time, and all of it. If you don't rape anyone or something, you know?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.