Taxi Driver - Cover

Taxi Driver

Copyright© 2015 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A taxi driver gives a teenage couple shelter in the back seat of his cab. After watching them make out for a while, he gets involved. Later the girl takes him home to meet her mother.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

"Hello Albert, Jennifer came home last night very drunk." With those words Brenda Stephens informed me that her daughter had finally broken our rules in a serious way. Further interrogation revealed the girl had gone out drinking in the skimpiest imaginable clothing and apparently allowed herself to be taken advantage of by several men. This was not something warranting a telling off, or a spanking with or without sex, this had to be treated as full formal discipline.

Fortunately my internet purchases had been delivered several days before, and I had spent some time playing with them to ensure I was fully familiar with all the hooks and latches, chains and padlocks. I was ready, and had just been waiting for a report from Brenda that Jennifer had done something genuinely naughty and deserving of proper punishment.

So now it was time to explore my idea for something I could do to her that was a suitable response to a genuine crime. This chastity belt plan was entirely appropriate! I wondered if she would just let me put the belt on her. If not, would her mother help me as Jennifer struggled? That idea did excite me! The image of Brenda holding her daughter down on the floor as Jennifer squirmed and kicked, while I fitted the chastity belt to her, was a wonderful fantasy! But no, I was determined to talk Jennifer into accepting time in a chastity belt as an appropriate punishment. I had practiced, using mostly my imagination but also some pillows, and was now ready to use the belt on a real girl. I loved the idea of her standing shyly, with her mom behind her helping, passing the crotch strap through between her daughter's legs for me to clip to the fitting in the front of the belt, sealing the girl's clit and cunt away for a period whose length was entirely my decision.

I packed the two chastity belts in a small suitcase, the one that was matched to Brenda's measurements packed below the one that was intended for her daughter. When I arrived at their house, carrying the suitcase, Brenda showed me into the living room. Jennifer was not, as I had expected, waiting upstairs naked, expecting to be spanked before some interesting sex. Instead Jennifer was sitting on the sofa where I had first fucked her and her mother. She was fully dressed in typical Jennifer party clothes, a tight top and tiny skirt, with bare legs. She wasn't wearing stockings, and had been banned from wearing panty hose.

I accepted Brenda's offer of a cup of coffee, and while she toiled in the kitchen I sat opposite Jennifer watching her biting her lip nervously. As she squirmed I caught delicious glimpses of red panty at the top of her thighs. I had contemplated what I was about to do for some time now, and wanted to prolong it, now that it was actually happening. I intended to enjoy every moment, and wanted to keep Jennifer in suspense.

When her mother returned with my coffee, she explained that Jennifer was now wearing the clothes that she had been wearing the night before. "I wanted you to see exactly how she had dressed to go out with her friends." I thanked her and agreed it was entirely inappropriate clothing to go out partying.

"Were you wearing a bra?"

Jennifer shook her head and muttered that, no, she hadn't worn a bra.

She looked very unhappy as I insisted that she lift the top up under her armpits, exposing those lovely young breasts. While enjoying the view, I asked how often men's hands had run over that tight top, or gone up under it, to cradle and fondle her breasts as she danced or snogged with men she hardly knew in dark corners of the club she had gone to. She admitted that it had happened several times. "Several?" I snapped.

"Well yeah a lot I guess, Mr Wilson."

I had started insisting that she called me by my surname when she was being punished, it amused me to keep things formal at such times.

"Did they play with your nipples?"

She nodded, flushing. I knew from personal experience with her that she had very sensitive nipples, and lost control when they were being stimulated. I was sure that, given a few drinks to prime her, she would have accepted such groping from almost anyone. I pictured a group of men gathered around her, making her pant and groan as they took turns with her tits, her top held up to give them all access. Of course that was probably a wild exaggeration, in truth it was probably only ever one man at a time, but the fantasy appealed.

Without specifically saying she could drop her top, I told the girl to stand, and as she did so I admired her long legs below the tiny skirt. I told her to raise the skirt, and admired the little red panty she wore under it.

"Is that the panty you wore last night?"

"Yes," she said softly, clearly very ashamed of her earlier behaviour. I wondered what it must be smelling like, after a night of lust.

I turned to her mother as though not sexually aroused by what I was seeing, just interested in seeing that justice was done. "Yes, Brenda, it's definitely appropriate that I should see what she wore last night before deciding on her punishment for it."

I turned back to Jennifer, still standing with her knickers on display. "Did the panties come off during your evening out?"

She stood motionless for a minute then reluctantly nodded, looking down at the floor, but I wouldn't accept a nod. "Well, not right off, Mr Wilson, but they went down a few times."

"How many times? How many men?"

"Please, don't ask, I'm not sure, I was very drunk by the time I left."

I was delighted by her answer and her obvious embarrassment. I thought she was so ashamed that she would obediently stand while her mother and I fitted her with the chastity belt that was waiting for her in my suitcase. But first I wanted to humiliate her some more.

"Did any men fuck you?"

"I don't think any did. But I don't really know, I was so drunk."

"You know about sexually transmitted diseases?"

And to my delight she burst into tears! "Of course I do. I'm really sorry Mr Wilson. Please, punish me however you want. I deserve anything you decide to do to me."

We had discussed some time before how spankings were no longer appropriate punishment, because we now knew that she enjoyed them. So her offer clearly indicated that she would, indeed, do what ever I decided.

I decided to act now, before further discussion might change her attitude. "Very well. Undress, Jennifer. Everything off."

It was so exciting watching the pretty girl slip out of her shoes, then pull her top up over her head to show those magical breasts, then slide the tight skirt off her hips. Then, with a lovely glance at me showing the depth of her embarrassment, she removed the skimpy red panties. She was still crying. I got the impression she had shaved specially for me that morning, although I was equally sure she would have shaved before going out the night before.

"Have you been to the toilet recently?" She flushed but shook her head, so I sent her off, and she must have wondered why on earth that was necessary. What ever else she feared, I doubt that she had any thought of chastity belts!

When she returned I told her to stand close in front of me, and asked Brenda to go behind the lovely naked girl. I told Jennifer to stand with her legs apart, her hands on her head, and to look straight in front of her. "Do not look down."

Just for my own pleasure, and recognising this might be the last time anyone did this to her for some time, I put my hands on her breasts and played with her nipples, then stroked her crotch, opening her labia and gently massaging her clitoris while I moved two fingers in her cunt. She was very wet, and twitched constantly despite me snapping at her to keep still. Looking up, I saw that she was looking down at me, her face flushed, biting her lip with excitement, probably hoping her punishment would involve more of this. She wasn't to know it was going to involve complete denial! Reaching around her, I spanked her bottom. "I told you to look straight ahead. Do not look down again."

I wanted to keep what was about to happen a surprise for as long as possible. I reached inside my suitcase and drew Jennifer's belt out, and handed it around the girl to her mother, who held it against her daughter's waist while I drew the clips in the front together. The belt was a perfect fit, tight enough to compress her waist but not enough to cause pain or harm. The crotch strap was hanging down behind her. I told Brenda to pass it through to me, and reached under Jennifer to draw it forward and up, clipping it into the catch at the front of the waist belt. Again I glanced up to make sure Jennifer wasn't looking at what I was doing, and frankly was quite impressed that she was standing looking straight ahead as I had ordered.

As Brenda watched open mouthed, I took a small padlock from the suitcase, passed the hasp through the fitting at the front of the belt, and snapped the padlock closed. That was it, Jennifer was now locked into a chastity belt and I held the key.

I glanced up, and I am sure Jennifer still hadn't moved, hadn't even glanced down to see what I was doing to her. I wondered what the poor girl must be thinking!

I suspect they both thought that was the end of it, but no, there were a few things more to do. I realised I had never had so much fun in my life! The poor darling girl standing above me still had no idea exactly what her punishment was going to be, and I was dying to tell her. But first I needed to finish dressing her in all the attachments that went with her new chastity belt.

I took out the two thigh straps from the suitcase, the ones bought to match the circumference of her middle thighs. The straps were leather-padded steel bands, with strong metal rings to allow chains and padlocks to be attached. I made Jennifer lift each foot in turn and slipped the two metal loops over her feet so they lay around her ankles. Then I slid the one on her right leg up her thigh until it wouldn't go any further. Perfect measurement, lovely fit just where I wanted it, half way between her knees and her cunt.

I could sense Jennifer reacting to my fingers on her thighs, so close to her clitoris, and wondered if she realised that neither I nor anyone else would be touching her tender spots until the belt was unlocked. And I held the only key.

Chains hung down either side of the waist belt. I took the one on the right, and attached it to the outside clip of that thigh strap, so the strap was held in place and couldn't slip down. I did the same with the strap on her left thigh. These chains also could be padlocked, but I didn't bother with that, the padlocks were not necessary and would have been visible through the material of her dress. The reason I didn't need to padlock them was that there was another chain, in between her legs, that went between loops on the inside of each of the thigh straps and up through a metal loop hanging below the bottom of the crotch strap. I ran the chain between these three loops, drew it tight, and joined it between her thighs with a padlock. So now she would not be able to lower, let alone remove, the thigh straps.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.