Pong - Cover

Pong

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

Chapter 5

Talk about culture shock. What had happened to the sweet, young, innocent 12-year old when she turned into a teen. Between that, Magda now reliving the years she missed and what could only be described as some kind of 'culture shock' I now seemed the 'adult' around the house.

There was one huge saving grace, two actually, Magda could really cook and Wendy like Pizza with pineapple on it and root beer to drink; that's more than two things, isn't it? Nevertheless adjusting to our strange new life was not that bad. The not so subtle suggestion that Wendy have a party and invite the kids at her new school not only gave me pause, but brought on visions of sex, rock and roll and a bit of mayhem mixed in, mine when I caught whoever was there in any compromising position with Wendy.

Magda, supposedly her new mother just laughed at me and reminded me that she now went to an all-girl school. I relented when faced with superior numbers; 2 vs. 1.

You should have told me that teen girls would be worse to be around than ... much worse than I could even imagine. I got no sympathy from Magda either. After just one day and night trying to mind six 13 and 14-year old girls I was ready to reconsider PS 11. The fact that their mothers were worse for a man than they were did not help. Maybe it was the house and pool. I thought. When one of their 'older', like 17, sister decided to join her sister and show off more than just her new swimsuit I think Magda started to be a bit more on my side. Then again, maybe there was something to be said for our houseguests.

Payback can be a bitch. As we began taking over and improving the food service at the club, all of us were spending more time there. Magda and Wendy started those tennis lessons in earnest now. I refused to put a dangerous weapon, like a golf club in her hands though. Maybe that would be better after all since some male tennis instructor seemed to always be around them now. Now he was putting his arms around them both, ostensibly to demonstrate some 'proper' stance or the like. I knew better, I was a 'man' don't you know and you know what we are like, right?

I had to have the 'talk' to both of them, didn't I? This was unexpected and all new to me. I did not expect the reaction from both of them that I got. I simply told them that it might be better for less tennis and more study, maybe sending Wendy to some nunnery even. The hands across the face stifling visible belly laughs was not in keeping with this serious mood.

"You're jealous; aren't you?"

"What, me jealous, me? Just because some ass is grabbing and groping the two of you all over, you think that would bother me?"

They both kissed me. A calming kiss. I waited to hear what next I feared had happened.

"Darling, Pierre is just trying to be around us. He does not have many friends at the club."

'Yeah, soon he will be looking for some new conquests' I thought.

"He 'plays for the other team' dear. You ought not worry about us, I think he sort of is interested in you."

"Oh! Ohhhh!" What she was saying finally sunk in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.