Pong - Cover

Pong

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

Chapter 3

I should have felt worried and un-comfortable, like sitting in the waiting room for a root canal, but no. I don't think I would ever find another girl like her. She liked pineapple on her pizza and root beer to drink, man, how lucky can a guy like me get.

I knew what she was going to say about her past. Sis, even at her young age, had to deal with many of the same things she would have had to decide on. I was certain it was worse for her getting into major meets too. In many ways it was better I did not know the specifics, I did not need to know, it was what our future together would be that was important to me; I think.

We got into her car, when we got home. I don't think she remembered where I had told her we would be going. Harry Winston's would have been a better choice but, too far away. Zale's would have to do for now. When she saw the name out front, she started crying. What's a guy to do? I held her close.

"There, there 'my precious' we don't have to get a ring if you don't want one!"

Reverse psychology, man, it can really work.

"Don't you DARE, say that! I just ... I did not... '

More tears. I took her hand and we walked into the store. No, we did not try to find another 'Hope Diamond'; we bought a 1.54 carat VVS Blue-White Marquis cut with the ring in Platinum. Not sure, the grade but 'out the door' it was around $2,500. No matter the size or the cost, that ring made it official. We were no an 'item' headed for a life together.

"Well 'Dear' should we dine out or eat our Pizza's home? They do have a dining room where your sister works, don't they?"

"No"

I handed her my cell phone. "Carry Out, Okay?"

I waited for the pies and Magda and her sister hurried off to do whatever girls do. That ring seemed to be the point of discussion. I ended up paying the bill, a man's duty I guess.

We took our feast home. She never really saw the entire house yet. We took a pizza break half way through. She paused a bit and there was a look on her face when we passed my bedroom. I had long ago decided that she would sleep wherever she would want to sleep. If that was with me or not did not really matter. We both needed to adjust to a new life together. This was no 'one night stand' for either of us.

That first night as an engaged couple is and was private. If you want any details you had better ask Magda. I was still in-training learning when and how to say, 'Yes Dear!'

The next morning we had breakfast together, she made the eggs, and I made the toast and bacon. Juice, milk, coffee made it a filling meal. We sat at the table and looked at each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.