Pong
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

"Oh! But I think I do, you just want the half of the Pizza that has pineapple on it. Well no way buster. If we're going to 'share' I get some of that side too."

I wondered, 'Why in a sea of doubt and despair after a death of loved ones, I may still find someone like her and be buoyed up again.'

If you don't mind snoring, let me make you 'an offer' I don't want you to refuse."

"I still get my half of the pineapple."

"A Third! I'm a growing boy and need my daily pineapple fix. Compromise, tomorrow we can order pineapple on a whole pie, How does that sound?"

"I want mushrooms on my side too, and ham, bacon, sausage, pepperoni and no onion or green pepper, a girl has to watch her figure you know. Can we get a both large too."

"I'll watch your figure and you have a very nice one at that. Yes, we'll get two even, large and one with extra cheese."

"Where does this Wendy live?"

"She, ... she lives ... in a house, with her mother, I think?"

"Wow, when you try to get a girl, you really know allot about her don't you?"

"She is like 12 and I'm not ... Oh you had me, really had me going you did."

"Not yet, but it was a start. Did I tell you I used to tease the ball boys when I practiced, I would ... maybe I'll wait to tell you when we're... !"

"Right! When we're, ... You know you had me when you said you liked pineapple on your pizza. Now all you have to say before we get married is that you like 'root beer' with your pizza?"

"I Do!"

"Did you want a small or large wedding?"

That question was not immediately being answered. "Why did a girl always cry when it came to important decisions like this. "Vegas maybe?"

Like all girls her age, she 'stole' my phone and called her sister. I might have heard a bit but I found myself being shooed out of the house. 'Yes Dear!' I said under my breath. I had a shit ass eaten grin on my face. What was that saying, 'If one door closes, another may open' or something like that. I took another look at her as I got pushed out, the bulging ... never mind!!!! My mind was working overtime now to imagine this 'Balkan Beauty' and I together.

Yes, she and I would learn some new games together, forget tennis! Golf maybe?

Her sister and Brother-in-law were over about 9:35 pm. "Now, tell them what you asked me, tell them. They do not believe me. They think I am moving their feet."

"Pulling their leg, precious, you mean pulling their leg."

"Yes, that is what I said! Now say to them what you asked me!"

"I struck a very imposing stance. "I asked Magda if ... if she likes root beer with her pizza."

I never saw that hit coming. Gibbs could learn something from this girl. I must have been all that tennis she played. Man that one hurt. Nothing in her hand even. My god, if she took up golf, I would be doomed.

"Paul... !"

"Okay! I bruise easily, no more 'slams'. I asked her if she wanted a small or large pizza, err I meant small or large wedding. She followed me home and now I'm keeping her!"

Ear piercing screams, shouts and a new, lethal acoustic weapon was being discovered by these girls.

"If you and your wife have the time, we need witnesses and I'll need a 'Best Man' in Vegas. There's this girl 'Wendy and her mother if we can get them to go, that could be a bridesmaid and flower girl. You don't happen to play golf do you? I see now tennis can be too dangerous to 'my' health around her." As I rubbed where she had hit me. 'What did I say that was so funny? Why was he laughing?' I wondered.

I tried to give directions to the small town and park where I had met Wendy. I told her to take my car, my sister's stuff was already in it and I would use dad's car and meet her there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.