Morganrunner16 - Cover

Morganrunner16

Copyright© 2019 by Wifeseducer

Chapter 8: Best Friends Father Knows Best

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Best Friends Father Knows Best - The tales of pretty 16 year-old soccer gal Morgan Healy and her effects on older men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Sharing   MaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Morgan was finishing the Mac & Cheese her mom had made and watching the end of “A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila” when her mom came in to the dining area. “Honey, you still spending the night at Darsey’s on Friday night?” “Yeah,” Morgan replied, surprised her mom was asking about her. Lately her mom seemed more concerned with her own self then Morgan’s well being. “You think you can make that be for both nights?” Morgan looked up at her mother. This was a first. Usually mom stayed out all night. Only twice had she brought someone over that she had been dating. And this time with advanced noticed instead of Morgan waking up one morning and discovering a strange man watching T.V. in the livingroom. “Yeah, I could ask Darsey to ask her mom and dad,” Morgan replied. “Why? You have someone special?” Morgan’s mom smiled nervously. “I haven’t said anything to you, but I have been seeing someone very special for the last month and I’m thinking of making the relationship more serious and it be nice to have the house to ourselves and not let anything put a damper on the mood.” A “damper.” That is what she was to her mom’s life, a “damper.” Morgan would rather not be around if that is what she was to her mom.” “Yeah, Mom,” Morgan replied, “I will ask Darsey to ask her parents. They will most likely say yes.” Morgan’s mom gave her a kiss on the forehead, “Thanks dear, I love you.” “Love you too, mom.” After finishing her Mac & Cheese, Morgan headed for her room. She checked to see if her computer was off. It wasn’t. Ted. Two weeks ago, she had discovered her web camera was on after having shut it off. It was a shock to realize that she was being broadcast again after deciding to never run the cam again. Why she kept the web cam with her computer, she was not sure, but she just couldn’t get rid of it. It did sometimes make her smile at the number of men she pleased when she performed in front of it. It was just something she couldn’t get rid of, yet. However, two weeks ago, Ted must had snuck into the house and turned the web cam on. Since then she had been turning off the computer religiously. And today the computer was on. Ted must have snuck in and turned it back on in hopes of her not noticing. Morgan turned on the monitor and pretended to check something on the web. The camera was up and running. The camera’s angle had been changed so it was once again showing a good portion of her room. She took a deep breath and slipped out her laptop and started it up. She logged into the chatroom that had been created for her. She was unable to enter for it was full. The day after she had discovered that the web cam had been turned on, she had entered the the chat room with her alias, TheGuy1960. Then the room only had two others in it. She had learned, talking to VrgnRppr that the camera had been up for five days before she had shut it down. Morgan also learned that MASTERCK4891 had made an appearance on Dateline’s “To Catch a Predator” a few months back. He was in serious trouble for he had showed up to the house with rope, duct tape, handcuffs, and something called a ball gag. Now the chatroom was full. She thought for a second and then got up and took off her shirt. Morgan could imagine the commotion that was going on in the chatroom right now. A grin came to her face as she faced away from the web cam. Once she was able to keep from smiling at the joke she was about to play, she turned around and leaned in front of the camera so her brassier covered breast were right infront of the cam and shut off the computer. She wished she had been able to have gotten access to the chatroom just so she could read the ruckus she had probably created. She smiled and stripped out of her pants and climbed into bed, unable to sleep until she fingered herself, something else they were going to miss...

Morgan asked Darsey if she could stay two nights and Darsey replied, “No problem, my parents like you, you can spend another night.” So everything was good and Morgan was happy, though Mr. Ely would probably be a bit uncomfortable with her around. Morgan smiled at the thought, wondering if he would be placing his video camera anyplace. Mom was happy that Morgan would be gone for both nights. Mom quickly went to her room and made a call, however Morgan was able to hear through the thin wall.

Morgan’s mom:

“Hi, it’s me.”

“Yeah, I can’t wait. We have the house for both nights and all day Saturday. Yeah, she’s gonna be at a friend’s til Sunday, so it will just be you and me with nothing to bother us...

“So, I’ll pick you up Friday at work?”

“You really want me to wear that? Okay. With or without?”

“Okay, without. This weekend is for you.”

“I know, you need to get back to your friends, I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.”

It must really be serious, thought Morgan, her mom rarely ever fawned over someone so seriously. She tried to do her homework until her mom called her for dinner, Mac & Cheese.

The next morning, Friday, was a disaster. Darsey caught up to her between first and second period and gave her the bad news. “Morgan, I’m sorry,” Darsey stammered, “but we got to cancel this weekend. My Grandma went to the hospital last night and my mom is taking me to see her right after school. She lives near Chicago so we’re gonna be catching a plane. We might be gone all next week.” “Oh,” Morgan replied, wondering what her mom was going to do with her now not leaving the house. “I’m sorry and hope your Grandma gets better. So, you and your parents might be gone all week?” thinking she might be able to sneak into their house for the weekend since she knew where they kept the hide-a-key. “No, just me and my mom, my dad is gonna stay and work next week.” They had to goto class so they went to their seperate ways. Morgan looked for Darsey during lunch only to learn that her mom had arrived and picked her up during 3rd Period. When Morgan got home, her mother was franticly cleaning the house. Her mom’s first question to her was, “When are you leaving?”

Airports were the worst. Craig Ely wandered around the empty house, having gotten home thirty minutes before after dropping his wife and daughter off at the airport. The traffic, the chaos, and it wasn’t a holiday, just a Friday night. He opened up his second can of beer and looked fondly at the now empty hot tub, wishing for a time a few months ago. ‘Well,’ Craig thought to himself, ‘I guess I’ll just drink and look at that copy of Anal Teen Tryouts I been wanting to watch.’ He shook his head and then smiled as a new idea came to him, ‘I can watch that video of Morgan on the big screen, no chance of being caught with the girls gone for a while.’ As Craig retrieved the tape of Morgan Healy from where he had hidden it next to Anal Teen Tryouts #15, the door bell rang. “Who the Hell is knocking at my door?” Craig growled under his breath. He came to the door and opened. There standing in front of him was a blonde angel in a denim mini-skirt and a midriff baring, pink tank top. “Uh, Morgan, what are doing here?”

‘When are you leaving?’ rung in Morgan’s ears like an unhappy growl from her mom. “In about two hours. Your date is after that, right?” “Yeah,” her mom replied, “You can help me clean up this pig-sty and make sure you make your bed, cause when I show off this dump I want him to think I have a daughter who is at least clean and neat.” Morgan wished she had never came home, or at least had told her mom she was going to leave just after packing. She rushed around doing the dishes and vacuuming the house. Most of the stuff she picked up had been left there by her mom at some point in time. Finally the house was clean enough for her mom to go and change. Morgan went to her room and made her bed as her mom had ordered. Her computer was on again. ‘It’s not like I’m going to be changing here right now and I aint gonna be here,’ Morgan thought, and decided to leave the computer on, with her legion of admirers probably dying in fruitless anticipation. She packed various clothes into her bag along with her bikini. “Mom, I’m going to Darsey’s.” Her mother came out of her bedroom wearing a tight, black mini-skirt and a tacky, red tube top. “How do I look?” her mom asked as she twirled around. It was a red tube top that her mom’s old boy-friend Richard had talked her mom into buying. The thought of the creep gave Morgan goose-bumps. The mini-skirt Morgan’s mother wore showed no indentations from panties. Morgan really wanted to tell her mom she looked like a Ho, but instead replied, “You look nice, Mom.” “I’m glad to know,” her mom replied as she kissed Morgan on the forehead. “I didn’t want to come off trampy. Now go to your friend’s house and stay there and try to have a good time.” Morgan left, wanting to get out of the house and far away from it. She had an idea of what to do, but knew she was headed down the wrong path way once again, but she could not resist the pull.

Ted sat at his computer watching Morgan put clothes in to a bag. He had snuck back in that morning and turned her computer back on. The rest of the Morgan Luvrs and himself, as they called themselves were agonizing over their not having their favorite teen available for their viewing pleasure. The first time two weeks before had been a smashing success of five days of working web cam, but then she shut the computer off. Then yesterday, early in the morning, he noticed that she was on Yahoo, getting off about five minutes before heading out to school. So he had used his extra key and snuck into the house and turned her computer and web cam back on. This time it only lasted till the evening when she suddenly turned off her computer while undressing. Morgan had leaned right in front of the web cam’s view wearing a bra and the image was lost. The chat room exploded with damnations and fouler cursings of denied men. Ted laughed after a short while, for it could not happened at a better point if it had been planned to frustrate these old men watching her. Now she had left the room. Must be going to a friend’s house, probably that slightly chubby girl, Darsey. He looked at the chat, the members were asking for her to return and undress for them so they could fantasize doing her. “At least I have done her, though she never knew about it,” Ted smiled to himself. Though the last two times were failures, the Snapple bottles had been untouched where she had left them. Now he was out of his supply of GHB with nothing left to show for it. There was a knock at the door. Ted got up, made sure his pants were zipped and went to the front door. He opened it to see Morgan there in the jeans and t-shirt she had worn at school. Ted’s heart skipped a beat before he could calm himself to act normal and ask her what she needed. Morgan explained that her mom was so frantic about her date that she was driving Morgan crazy and wasn’t able to give her a ride to her friend Darsey’s place. So Morgan was wondering if she could use Ted’s bathroom to change and then she could catch a buss. Ted offered one better and said he would give her a ride over. Ted wished he had a camera of some type set up in his bathroom, thinking of young Morgan undressing in his bathroom. When she finally emerged, he felt like his heart was going to stop. There was Morgan, dressed in a short, denim mini-skirt and a pink tank top that stopped at her lower rib cage. “You’re dressing like that to visit a friend?” “We’re planning on going to the mall,” Morgan lied. “We like to dress up for it. Like the attention we get from the guys.” ‘And then some,’ Ted thought. The drive was not easy, her legs so close that he kept looking at them instead of the road, the memories of their silky smoothness still strong in his mind despite it being a few months before when he had his way with her drugged body.

Morgan sat in Ted’s car, feeling his eyes on her. He was looking at her lean legs and at her chest more than the road in front of them. She smiled at the attention and wondered what his reaction was going to be when he discovered her panties laying on the floor of his bathroom. It had been a last second decision, to slip off the panties and going out with out any underwear. Well, if it is good enough for my mom, it is good enough for me, Morgan thought. Finally, they were at Darsey’s. Morgan could not believe she was about to do this, but it was either this, or or go home and mom, or stay at Ted’s where she knew he would drug her. “Thanks for the ride,” Morgan told Ted as she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, “you’re very sweet to do this for me,” and she was out the door and closing it behind her. Ted drove off quickly, probably rushing home to jerk off, thought Morgan. Mr. Ely’s car was in the drive way and a light was on, so he should be home. She went up to the door and pressed the door bell. The door swung open after a while. Mr. Ely stood infront of her, out of breath with a video tape in his hand. “Uh, Morgan, what are doing here?” Morgan looked up at Mr. Ely and gave a smile, “I’m hear to sleep over with Darsey for the weekend, remember?” “Darsey is not here,” Craig Ely replied. “Didn’t she tell you, she went with her mom to Chicago today to take care of her Grandmother.” Craig’s eyes traveled up Morgan’s lean legs to the faded blue denim skirt, her patch of bare belly, then to her perfect breasts under the pink tank top. It was just cold enough for her nipples to be erect and press through the top’s fabric. Morgan gave a sad face and what she thought was her best puppy eyes, “I remember her saying her mom was gonna pick her up at school, but I didn’t hear her say that we weren’t having a sleep over because of it. I’m such a stupid idiot.” “No, you’re not,” Mr. Ely replied, “I am for making you stay outside in the cold. Come in here Morgan where it is warm.” As Morgan walked past him he could smell her freshness. His eyes followed her firm ass in the tight, denim, mini-skirt. Oh, just to give that virgin ass a tryout, thought Mr. Ely, I could die a happy man. If there was someway to keep her here, but alas that can not be. “So,” Mr. Ely finally spoke up, “do we need to call your mom to pick you up, or I can give you a ride home?” “I don’t know,” Morgan replied, trying to sound a bit distressed. “My mom is going out on a date tonight because I’m not suppose to be home until Sunday. I think she gonna have someone stay over for the weekend.” “Stay until Sunday? I thought you and Darsey were only planned a sleep over for tonight.” Morgan looked up at Mr. Ely with her biggest eyes, not wanting to go home or go to Ted’s to wake up used with only a headache to show for it. “I asked Darsey if I could stay both nights on Thursday at school and she said there wouldn’t be a problem if I did. Now if I go back my mom is gonna be upset cause I’m messing up her date tonight.” Mr. Ely could feel his hard-on stiffening into a solid mass. “Well, we don’t want your mom upset with you. I guess you can stay and sleep in Darsey’s bed, she won’t mind.” “Oh, thank you Mr. Ely,” Morgan squealed as gave him a quick hug, “thanks a lot.” “Sure thing, sweetie,” he replied in pleasant shock, the impressions of her two, perfectly firm breasts lingering in his stomach. “I don’t know what you and Darsey planned on doing, but I can get the hot tub going if you like and have you had anything for dinner? If not we can have some pizza. Can order it or I think there is some in the freezer.” “Hot tub would be nice and yes, I’d like some pizza. Frozen is fine.” Mr. Ely told Morgan to get the pizza out of the freezer and he would turn on the hot tub for her. She noticed that he made a trip into the laundry room which lasted a few minutes. Morgan smiled at his consistency. The pizza was finally done. After eating about a third of it which calmed her empty stomach, Morgan realized she was too nervous to keep eating. This was going to be different if she followed through with her ideas. Mr. Ely was father to her best friend and if they did, they would be staying together for the night instead of her walking or being driven home afterwards. “Done with your pizza?” Mr. Ely asked. Morgan nodded. “You can use the laundry room to change.” Morgan headed towards to laundry room. A little of the automatic pilot feeling was there, but not as over whelming as before. The camera was easy to spot for it was in the same area as before amongst a hastily constructed pile of dirty clothing. This time, she decided she wasn’t going to be such a tease. She closed the door and removed her pink t-shirt. She cupped her breasts as if she was checking them out, though making sure she was in full view of the camera. She then kicked off her shoes and socks before dropping her mini-skirt on the tile floor. She ran her hand through the sparse hair of her loins. Involuntarily she let out a slight moan. Her fingers were damp. ‘I guess I really do like doing this,’ she thought to herself. “Ohh,” she moaned softly, but hopefully loud enough for the hidden camera, “Darsey’s dad is so cute.” Her fingers played lightly with her clit, arousing her so that her nipples became erect again. “Morgan? Are you okay?” Morgan’s heart raced painfully in her chest. “Uhh, yeah, I’m okay. Why?” “Thought I heard a sound is all,” Mr. Ely replied through the door. “Just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong.” “No, I’m okay. Gonna be out in just a bit,” Morgan replied nervously. She took a deep breath. Decided to put her bikini on. In doing so, she decided to give Mr. Ely one last show, by turning her back to the camera and bending over with her legs slightly spread, giving full view of her ass and what lay between. Guys seem to like that, she thought. Once the bikini was on, she nervously went out and headed for the hot tub. Mr. Ely was near the tub as she came out of the house. “It’s a toasty 110 degrees.” Morgan watched him ogle her nearly naked body with a leer. “You know, a hot tub is a great idea, okay if I join you?” “Sure, Mr. Ely, it is your hot tub. I can’t keep you from using it,” she said as she entered the hot water. “Okay, just don’t want to make you uncomfortable.” Morgan watched Mr. Ely nearly rush into the house and enter the laundry room. For some unknown reason to her, she smiled. Mr. Ely was taking such a long time to reappear that Morgan got out of the tub and sat at the edge with her feet still in the hot water. She flirted with removing her top but decided that would be too trampy. Mr. Ely did not exit until 15 minutes later wearing a pair of swim shorts. He seemed to be dazed as he approached the tub, staring at her as she sat on the the edge glistening in her wet bikini. “You look like you’re comfortable,” Mr. Ely smiled meekly. “Water too hot?” “No, it’s just nice to feel the cold air after a while.” “That’s good to know,” he replied as he stepped into the tub. Morgan looked at Mr. Ely, except for a bit of a heavy gut, he was in fairly good shape. Definitely better shape than anyone she had ever had sex with, though Ted ran a close second.

Ted arrived home all riled up. That Morgan really knew how to arouse him even when she wasn’t trying to. Oh God, just to once again put my hands upon her bare breasts and get between her slender legs, Ted prayed to himself. He entered his house sweaty and heady with the carnal thoughts that had been passing through his mind since Morgan had come out dressed in that mini-skirt and tight tank top. After grabbing a beer, Ted noticed that the bathroom light had been left on. As he went to the room to turn it off, he was surprised to find a pair of panties laying on the floor. He picked them up and took a smell, damn they were sweet. Ted sat down in front of his computer, the web cam into Morgan’s room was still on, but it did not matter for now, she was elsewhere. The chatroom had eight others besides himself, all wondering when she was going to show. Ted smiled at their wishing, knowing she was not home and therefore there would be no show that night. Ted held the panties in his hand, contemplating what to do with them. He knew he probably be able to sell them for maybe 100 dollars to the morons in the chat room. As he thought about it, a car pulled into the driveway of the Healy home. Morgan’s mom, Ted thought as he looked out the window. Her mom got out from the driver’s side, wearing a black leather mini and a red tube top. Shit, ain’t seen those for a while, Ted thought. Out of the passenger seat was a long-haired, scrawny guy that looked familiar to Ted, but Ted just couldn’t place him. “Mrs. Healy, why do you always pick such losers?” Ted whispered as the two entered the house. His thoughts started to drift back to the panties in his hand. Just to think that girl wasn’t wearing any while in my car, thought Ted. She is really growing up. His hard on was becoming a bit of a nuisance and Ted knew would have to take care of it somehow. He was surprised when the light came on in Morgan’s room on his monitor. The chat room came alive. Then Morgan’s mom came in along with her date.

LUVR696969: Hey lights on!

BuiltBig4Gurls: whos that? thats not Morganbaby

LOCKJAWww: and who’s the guy?!?

NXTDRNBR: That’s Morgan’s mom and her date. Must be showing him the house.

LOCKJAWww: what a loser

VrgnRppr: damn she dressed like a ho

LUVR696969: Shit I’d do her.

BuiltBig4Gurls: she’s too old

Suddenly the date grabbed Morgan’s mom and pulled her top down, exposing her breasts to the viewers of the web cam. Morgan’s mom grabbed her date and started kissing him hard.

LUVR696969: holy shit!

VrgnRppr: God damn shes built.

LOCKJAWww:Damn he’s gonna do the mom on her bed!

LOCKJAWww: I m taking snap shots

BuiltBig4Gurls: why cant it be Morganbaby?

Ted watched as Morgan’s mom started to fuck on Morgan’s bed. Her date tore her clothes off and climbed on top of her and started thrusting in with no style or rhythm. Just pounding away like a dog on a bitch. Ted unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and wrapped Morgan’s panties around his member and started to stroke for all he was worth...

Craig had gotten out of the tub a few times to get drinks, cokes for Morgan and a Rum and Coke for himself. Everytime he returned, she would be sitting outside the tub in that skimpy bikini, smiling at him. She had such a pretty face and beautiful body. Just if only he could see her naked without the use of a video camera, thought Mr. Craig Ely. He just hoped she did not notice the hard-on he was sporting. When he had gone to change, he had watched the video and had been fantastically rewarded. Though there was no sound, he watched young Morgan stroke herself while standing infront of the washer and dryer, giving the camera a full view. God she was delicious. He ended up grabbing one of Darsey’s camisoles and relieved himself into it. Despite that release, he was hard again. Just hoped young Morgan didn’t take notice of it. Craig settled himself into the tub. Morgan still sat on the edge, across from him, drinking her coke. Her lean legs were apart and he had a straight view of her bikini covered snatch. The wet fabric pressed against her loins, clearly showing an indentation where her slit was. Craig felt again like a high school freshman at his first dance trying to ask Gloria, a Senior, his first crush in high school, for a dance. He had been all nervous as he approached her, stumbling in his asking. She had laughed at him, but had said yes. It had been the most ecstatic yet nerve racking moment of his life at that time. And here he was feeling all scared and little once again because of a beautiful girl. “So. your mom has been divorced for two years now?” “Almost three,” Morgan replied. Craig winced at his question, he really was an awkward little boy again. He decided to press on instead of just stare at her like a lecherous old man. “When did you last see your dad? Miss him? “Yeah I miss him,” Morgan replied uncomfortably, “haven’t seen him for two years now. He has been busy either working or going to Florida with his girlfriend, who ever she may be right now.” “I’m sorry to hear. A daughter should have a father or at least a father figure.” Craig let his eyes travel up and down Morgan’s young, lean body, lusting what he could not have. “What are some of the things you miss about your dad, maybe something I could do to ... I think you understand what I mean.” Morgan gave him a smile, “Well, he used to rub my back, you know. Run his finger up and down my back and shoulders and such. It always felt nice from him. He stopped doing it when him and my mom started fighting about a year before they split.” “If you want, I could give you a back rub right now. I’m not your dad, but I would like it if I could be there for you since he’s not here.” Morgan smiled and slipped into the tub, “That would be nice. Want me to sit on your lap?” “If that is what you want,” Craig replied as his breathing increased. She settled herself onto his legs. He hoped she would not slide back too far for his raging hard-on was trying to point right at her. He placed his large hands on her shoulder and started to give her a massage. Her flesh was soft with a touch of baby fat with a firm layer of muscles underneath. His nervousness made his fingers fumble and trip everytime he came across the straps for the bikini top. Morgan turned her sweet face towards Craig’s. “You want me to untie my top? So that way you don’t have to worry about the straps? Just promise not to look and I will.” She smiled. “Uh, yeah, sure,” Craig replied. “I promise not to peek, so help me God.” Morgan reached up and untied the strap at the back of her neck. As she tried for the the back strap, Craig could not help see her fine little breasts from over her shoulder. Damn they were perfect Just to fondle or paw them is all I ask, Craig thought to himself. As Morgan squirmed in his lap he realized he was on the verge of cumming, just the right placement of that tight little ass on his manhood or a brush with her hands he knew he would explode. “Want me to get it?” Craig asked. Morgan stopped squirming and brought her hair up so he could get it untied. His cock slowly shook as it relaxed from firing position. He slowly placed his hands on to her shoulders once again and started to massage her muscles, wishing they were Morgan’s tender little titties instead being massaged.

The show had only lasted for about ten minutes before Mrs. Healy’s date had shot his wad into her. The ‘Loser’ as the chat members called him, for he did look like one of those go no where, unemployed, leeching losers, just lay on the bed while Morgan’s mom cuddled into him, kissing his chest and face. After about a half hour, she had gotten out of bed and left the room, naked. The chat room of course was full now, with voyeurs. BuiltBig4Girls had left for Morgan’s mom was too old to get excited about. The others complained about her being in her early thirties, but had stayed to watch.

2large4U: damn when she coming back

2large4U: i wanna see that naked bitch again

LOCKJAWww: Shouldn t call Morgan s mom a bitch. She s the mother of the one we all want to love.

2large4U: she’s fucking mr. loser there on her dauter’s bed

2large4U: i think that makes her a bitch

VrgnRppr: Hey NXTDRNBR, how many BF’s has she had in the past year? You know?

NXTDRNBR: I think three or four.

VrgnRppr: Yeah, 2large is right, the woman is a bitch.

2large4U: Isee i’m right

2large4U: would like to turn our little Moragn into a bitch

2large4U: that be sweet :)

LUVR696969: yeah that would be sweet

Morgan’s mom came back in, still undressed. She handed ‘Loser’ a can. He sat up and gulped it down and tossed the can on the floor.

2large4U: damn what a woman, fucks you then gets you a beer, what could be better :)

VrgnRppr: Get one young enough and you train her to be that willing and obedient.

LUVR696969: damn what is he doing?

2large4U: WOW! that is hot!

Ted watched as ‘Loser’ reached up and grabbed Morgan’s mom by her nipples and pulled her towards him. He then pulled downwards making her go to her knees in front of him. She took his cock into her hands and then bent forward taking his member into her mouth.

LUVR696969: Hot damn we got some sucking action.

2large4U: she seems to know what to do thts for sure

LOCKJAWww: i hope i got enough memory in this old machine for all the snap shots i been taking

LUVR696969: she does know how ta blow

LUVR696969: look at her take all in!

VrgnRppr: I wonder where else she takes it all in?

LUVR696969: lol Ripper

LOCKJAWww: LOL

2large4U: funny man there ;)

Ted watched as Morgan’s mom sucked on the cock of her date. I should know his name, Ted thought, I just can’t place you, Loser. Ted smiled as he started to stroke his cock imagining that it was either Morgan or her mom, or both giving him a blow job...

“Feel better?” Mr. Ely asked. His hands were resting on Morgan’s hips. “Yeah, I do,” Morgan replied. His hands had traveled up and down her back with the fingers sometimes coming around to the front. For Morgan it had been fun to watch Mr. Ely in the reflection of the plate glass window trying to take a look at her chest. Morgan had complained about hanging onto the loose bikini top and tossed it out of of the tub. The top had landed in the flower bed. “It was very nice, thank you, Mr. Ely.” She leaned back into him. His hard-on pressed into her back. She felt Mr. Ely stiffen all over and then slowly loosen. She smiled realizing that he had almost come because of her. She slid off his lap and turned towards him covering her breasts with her hands. Mr. Ely got out of the tub and retrieved her top from the flower bed. He held it in his hand, staring at it. She could see him twirling his thumb inside it where her nipples would be. “It’s fairly dirty,” Mr. Ely spoke out, “want me to wash it out with the hose?” Startled, Morgan glanced up to realize Mr. Ely was staring at her as he spoke. Well, not at her, but at her chest a shiver ran through Morgan for Mr. Ely’s gaze was unrelenting. She glanced down and it was then that Morgan realized how big was his penis. His wet shorts clung to his thrusting cock showing a perfect outline of it. Mr. Ely’s cock was not as large as Lenny’s was, but larger then any of the other men she had been with. Darsey, Morgan thought, your mom is a lucky woman. “Uh, that is okay, if you don’t mind and promise not to peek, I’ll just run inside and change,” Morgan replied quickly. “Is that all right?” I already promised you I wouldn’t look. My word is still good.” “Okay,” Morgan replied, “close your eyes.” “They’re closed,” he replied. “Just take your time changing and making yourself at home. I’m going to spend about another fifteen minutes out here or so.” Morgan dropped her hands away and noisily got out of the tub. If he is watching, Morgan thought, he should be given a good show. She smiled. Once out, she bounded past, making sure not to look at him just in case. Hopefully, he was looking at her. As she came to the sliding glass door she realized that it acted like a mirror with the house all dark. She could see herself wearing just the bikini bottoms, which really did not hide much at all. Even her mole was reflected in the glass. Behind her, she could see Mr. Ely standing still at the tub. Something told her that his eyes were wide open, staring at the reflection of her chest. She stopped before the glass door and decided to adjust her bikini bottom. His head moved as he changed his view to her backside. Morgan made sure he saw a complete cheek before sliding the door open and entering. She closed the door and turned on the room light. As she headed for the laundry room she pushed down the bikini bottom and kicked it off, knowing Mr. Ely could see her completely. As she entered the room, she thought, ‘Now to give him a real show,’ as she looked to see the red recording light of the camera. It was making her horny like when she used to show herself off to those watching her on her web cam.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.