Morganrunner16 - Cover

Morganrunner16

Copyright© 2019 by Wifeseducer

Chapter 7: Mop Up Duty

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Mop Up Duty - The tales of pretty 16 year-old soccer gal Morgan Healy and her effects on older men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Sharing   MaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Jason Weaver, or Coach J as he preferred, looked out at the girls on the practice field and realized that he might not ever be able to coach soccer again. He hadn’t done anything wrong and no one was going to remove him from the position, just that he didn’t think it was in his own best interests anymore. He had just handed young sixteen year-old Mandy Warner a ball from the bag and watched her run on to the field. It’s not that he didn’t like coaching, when in fact he loved it. It was the fact that he had a growing hardon in his pants when he knew he shouldn’t. He couldn’t help it though. When he had handed the slim and insanely cute brunette the ball all he could focus on was the fact that he knew how much (or how little rather) hair was on her pussy and how her small tits jiggled ever so slightly when she walked. And, of course, an amazing ass. Yes, and once you’ve seen them naked you can’t ever remove that thought from your head. And it wasn’t just Mandy, he’d seen the nubile bodies of Natalie, Hannah and Morgan all totally nude. God knows he’d never be able to look at these girls the same way again.

Jason decided to leave today’s practice in the hands of his worthy assistant as he needed to head home quickly to take care of some necessary business.


Morgan closed her eyes and slowly rocked from side to side as the pulsating water of the shower massaged her back and shoulders. The assistant coach had run them hard today and she ached. She took a tiny step back allowing her neck to receive the glorious thrumming.

It had been over two weeks since Morgan’s so-called transaction with Charles and Arthur and subsequent use of her drugged body by Ted. By the following afternoon she had realized things had gotten too far out of hand. When she got home from school she shut down her webcam and made sure all windows and doors were locked. No more trips to the mall and certainly none to the post office. She had to get all this nonsense out of her head before it got out of control, before she got out of control.

Of course, she wondered, how much further could it get than that day? She recalled sitting silently in the back seat of Charles car listening to the two older men up front chatting about the upcoming football game. It was as if everyday they drove home a young girl after they had both used her and now were dropping her off at her parent’s house like she was a babysitter or something.

Leaning her head back into the steamy jet, shampoo has quickly rinsed away. Water and suds cascaded over her shoulders. Tiny foam mountains slid over her breasts and down her belly, sometimes running down her leg, sometimes momentarily caught in sparse blonde pubic hair before the white dollop fell between her feet.

And even now Morgan could remember exactly what it felt to be sitting tiny in the back seat, embarrassed, ashamed, disgusted and excited all at the same time. Her body had felt simultaneously numb and sensitive, aware of every spot their hands had touched her, as well as the sensation of heat and soreness that radiated from between her legs. And most of all she would never forget the lingering taste of Arthur’s sperm in her mouth, and how it seemed to coat her tongue for the seemingly endless drive home.

Turning to face the harsh stream, she adjusted the head to a gentle setting. Again she closed her eyes and let the hot water splash against her face. Absently her hands ran from her breast to her belly, caressing gently.

For two weeks Morgan had been a so-called regular sixteen year-old. It was kind of nice not to have to think that someone had been in your room stealing your underwear, watching you dress, or spiking your Snapple with a load of sperm sent by MAGICROD53 from Kentucky or something like that. For two weeks she ran regularly again and even added some push ups and crunches to help tone.

What exactly would the line up of men look like whose sperm ended up in her belly? She couldn’t even recall how many might be standing there.

Her caressing slipped downwards to her hips. Her hips where Charles had held her so forcefully from behind.

Soccer also came first again. Her game picked up and she scored twice in the following week’s away game. Then came last week’s tournament. Morgan had been looking forward to this for a long time. It was a two day tourney in which they would have to travel four hours to get to. Because of that they would be staying overnight at the Holiday Inn. And even though they lost in the in finals that weekend, the girls had a blast. Everything would have been perfectly normal about the trip expect for one small compulsive act of opportunity. Even now she knew she should feel guilty but her renewed pure thoughts had already begun to degrade.

Her hands found themselves between her legs. Fingers began to explore.

Since getting home on Sunday, Morgan began to touch herself more and more each day. At each practice she watched Coach J’s demeanor, knowing she would be able to tell when he had seen it, seen them. Each night, unable to fall asleep her mind would unconsciously recall all her `experiences’. She even found herself pulling up Aunt Jennifer’s video. She had opened her photo album and looked at a picture of Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Marks wedding. She heard a grunt and looked back the video to see a boy shove his penis in Aunt Jens’s mouth and orgasm. Aunt Jen would never let them take advantage of her if she was sober. Morgan realized that maybe she got drunk on purpose. It seemed so easy for a man to take advantage of a vulnerable female. Would Coach `J’ ever take the chance? Mr. Ely? Could there ever be a situation where he could take advantage of her? If not one of them, then who?

It could be anyone, almost anyone, almost anywhere. Sex was everywhere. Things happened, unexpectantly. Situations arose, presented themselves. The right choices were always there.

Why did she always pick the wrong choice? That didn’t matter as much as why the wrong choice always felt so good. Morgan leaned back against the shower wall, oblivious to the water now splashing over her entire body. Her knees buckled slightly as she started to cum.


Coach `J’ was more than slightly pissed. His son’s wrestling match was the next one up and he had planned to record it on his new Hi-Def digital camera, but when he went to start he noticed the tape had rewound completely. He didn’t want to record over the beginning as it had the girl’s Sunday soccer match on it. He knew there was only like 75 minutes of game time record so how could it have been all used up? He recalled the girls borrowing the video camera afterwards but could they really have used up the last forty-five minutes? Too late to check now as the match just started. He’d have to check the damn thing later.

An hour later Coach J sat in his kitchen and began to fast forward the tape, stopping every now and again to see some of the plays in from the tourney. Even though the girls came in second he was damned proud of them. He didn’t even have a daughter on the team. He only coached them because his son had quit soccer the year earlier and the girls team desperately needed a coach. For two years he coached them, coached them good. Even so, he watched in dismay at the final whistle that ended their chances of first place. The tape then flicked to the girls walking back to the hotel. Apparently losing had no lasting effect on the girls as they were all giddy and making faces at the camera. It must have been Morgan holding the camera as he could hear her voice directing the girls to give a big cheer for the coach. He looked over at the team picture on the fridge. Could any coach be prouder? Yes, he loved those girls.

Then something odd happened. Morgan had shut off the camera but somehow it came back on. Jason chuckled as he watched the dizzying footage swing between the sidewalk, the trees, the sky and then the hotel lobby accompanied by the jabbering of a dozen or so sixteen year olds all talking at once.

Coach J’s wife Carol came over to see what he was giggling about and he showed her the video of elevator doors and a dozen sets of feet. Carol watched for a moment and laughed as well before heading off to take a bath. Coach J watched his wife walk off towards the bathroom. He started to get a bit excited as he wondered whether she might let him wash her back, or better yet, her front. Heck, his son was sleeping over a friend’s house so he might get lucky. It’d been two weeks since he fucked his wife and the thought of slipping between her thighs sounded awfully inviting. He was about to stop the camera as he figured he would just tape over from there when something happened to make him let it continue to roll.

The girls had entered their hotel room and from what he could tell, Morgan had set her things down on the writing desk. What was so intriguing was that the camera was facing the room, Morgan Healy, Mandy Warner, Hannah Rowan, and Natalie Robinson’s room to be exact. Jason felt a slight twitch of guilt as he felt like a voyeur in their room. He watched them all drop all their gear and plop down onto the beds and chairs in exhausted heaps. They chatted briefly about the sucky finals match in which they were totally outplayed. The other girls were much bigger and really knocked them around a lot.

Jason heard the water of his wife’s tub running but any thought of turning off the camera and joining her evaporated as he listed to the conversation turn to something about one last trip to the hotels hot tub. Then he watched young Hannah stand and pull off her dirty soccer shirt and toss it onto her duffle bag. She stood there in her shorts and sports bra. She mumbled something about the hot tub as she pulled her bra over her head and tossed it as well. Hannah was quite pretty, a little bit thick but not fat by a longshot, wavy brown hair and piercing gray wolf eyes. She was always acting goofy, making crazy faces to crack up the other girls. But it wasn’t her face he was gawking at, it was her large puffy nipples. Her small breasts barely seemed to have sprouted, but the creamy brown circles were at least silver dollar sized, like something out of a porn movie. Hannah grabbed an orange bikini top out of her bag, put in on in reverse to hook the latch and then shifted it around to cup over her tits, all without ever a break from gabbing. A moment later she was stepping out of her shorts and panties and although she was facing away from the camera Coach J watched in awe as she pulled a too tight bikini bottom over her creamy white butt.

“Honey? I just got in the tub, can you get me a clean washcloth?” came a voice from the bathroom.

Jason instinctively switched off the camera.

“Uh, sure Hon.”

As he stood he realized that not only was he shaking and sweating but also sporting quite a hard on. He put the small camera in his pocket and went to get a cloth for his wife. By the time he got into the bathroom he managed to simmer down his hard-on, but not enough for her not to notice.

“So, is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me ... naked?” Carol said as she sat up in the tub to take the washcloth.

Jason’s hard-on grew again as he watched the soap lather drip from her glistening tits.

Carol smiled and sat back into the water.

Jason knew he was going to get some shortly, but he still had to see the rest of the tape. As he entered the den he knew he had at least 10 minutes as Carol soaked for quite some time.

He plugged the camera into the TV, rewound the tape a few seconds and turned it on again. Any regrets on spending the cash for this camera washed away as the wide-screen crystal clear HDTV picture filled the screen. Hannah was just pulling off her sports bra. A perfect freeze frame captured her boobs in the midst of the first bounce. Instinctively he grabbed his cock. He let the tape run again and watched Hannah pull on her suit bottom as her ass jiggled so nicely.

Jason barely had time to catch his breath when Mandy stood up, picked a suit out of her bag and repeated Hannah’s exact protocol. Mandy, however, didn’t have an once of fat to be found. Her young titties weren’t large, and never would be, which was fine because her petite rail thin frame would look odd. She was already sporting a tanning salon tan that perfectly outlined her creamy tits and exquisite ass. How was it possible for a sixteen year old to sport such an ass? And when she thankfully turned around he saw her perfectly trimmed pussy, with the airstrip bikini cut. Mandy was hot and she knew it. She will probably only give it up to the captain of the football team when she gets to high school. Poor Hannah will probably give it up much sooner only to keep her guy from going after girls like Mandy.

Morgan seemed reluctant to get changed as she cited that she felt uncomfortable with all the people at the hotel pool. Maybe if there wasn’t anyone else there. Jason sighed and smiled. That was Morgan for you. She was never one to take the spotlight yet she would give it her all for the team. Even without a dad around that girl came out right. She had that perfectly demure demeanor such that she probably wouldn’t have sex until her wedding night. Somehow it seemed okay that he didn’t get to see her getting changed.

He watched the girls shut the door behind them as they scampered out.

Jason paused and listened for his wife. He hadn’t yet heard the water being let out of the tub. He looked back at the screen of an empty hotel room and squeezed his hard cock. Pre-cum oozed from the throbbing tip. It would be so easy to cum.

Jason rationalized his viewing of these naked girls as an accident. He couldn’t, however, rationalize the urge to zip to the point where the girls came back into the room and stripped out of their wet bathing suits. He listened again for the tub water and then went to press the fast forward button when he noticed the hotel room door open again.

Morgan had come back to the room. She carefully closed and locked the door, even going so far to put the chain on. She then turned and walked directly towards the camera as she pulled off her shirt. She had come back to get changed.

He could see the start of a six pack of tiny muscles in her toned belly as she walked to within inches of the camera. He recalled that she had set the camera down along with her bag.

For the next two minutes, which seemed like an hour, he watched in amazing detail the young girl get naked. Such detail that if there was a pussy line up he would be able to pick Morgan out in a second.

Hours later, Jason tangled with his wife in bed. Carol was enthralled with his renewed enthusiasm and swooned in his attention to her entire body. In the darkness, however, Jason was unable to prevent his mind from morphing the body of his wife into each of the four young teens. As he fondled and sucked on her tits they were no longer hard pointy nubs but were now Hannah’s puffy dark nipples. His hand was between her now spread legs and her hips began to gyrate. How intensely erotic the thought of getting this young girl so worked up in her first sexual experience.

His kisses moved down Hannah’s belly and as he reached her swollen lips she was no longer sweet Hannah, but rather sexy Mandy. He spread her taught athletic legs further apart pressed his face into her. His tongue explored, encircling the tender nub, eliciting moans from the inexperienced young girl. He slid his hands under her, gripping her muscular ass cheeks and forced his tongue further inside her. Mandy immediately started to cum, hips gyrating, yet moans of orgasm unwillingly subdued as to avoid alerting the household.

Jason then straddled her chest. He knew that that little whore Natalie probably would love some cock. She’d probably love a good face fucking and would eagerly swallow his entire load. And he gave it to her as he held onto the headboard. And although she was waiting, there was more to do before he came.

Momentarily exhausted he lay next to his wife. Carol, her head on his stomach, stroked his cock and then took it in her mouth again. But the head that was now bobbing up and down on his cock was not Carol ... it was Morgan. Precious all-American Morgan, innocent eighth-grader, was amazing for a first time cock sucker. He slid his hand over her shoulder and reached around to cup her firm little titty.

When she stopped and asked him if he wanted to fuck her he more than obliged.

Again his wife was no longer Carol. He climbed on top of her, closed his eyes and slid his hard cock into sweet Hannah. He fucked them all. He could feel young Morgan starting to cum again under him. She dug her nails into his back and buried her face in his neck to mute her cries.

Coach `J’ could no longer hold back. For a moment he held back against the pressure of the unstoppable release. He drove one final thrust deep inside precious Morgan and heard her gasp. But he shouldn’t be thinking this. It was so wrong to imagine the innocent girl under him. These girls trusted him; he shouldn’t be fantasizing about fucking them. And then he came. Then, like never before, he came inside Morgan/Mandy/Hannah/Natalie. How could one feel so guilty and so shameless at the same moment?

Fantasies were going to be changed forever for Coach `J’. He already knew he would be fantasy fucking every girl on the team.

Masturbation would never be the same. Neither would soccer practice.


Morgan was brewing with mixed feelings again. During the day she felt ashamed of her actions and degenerate thoughts. At night though, it would be different. Her fingers would work themselves deep inside her, reaching the thick wetness. She could hear Arthur and Charles and Ted’s grunting and groaning as they emptied their sperm inside her. She had the power to grant them fulfill their most depraved wishes, almost giving them permission to anything they wanted with an underage girl. She could only wonder how many of the men who watched her on her webcam would do the same thing.

She started to cum as she knew it was probably all of them.

By the light of Friday afternoon she was once again abuzz with gossip about the latest FUSE videos and whatnot with the girls at school. She even allowed them to convince her to go to the lame school dance that night. Darsey asked if she wanted to stay over after the dance but Morgan had already promised Natalie that she would.

Despite the expected lameness of the dance Morgan opted against jeans and teeshirt and picked out a nice skirt with a sleeveless top. She even went with a bit of eye liner, blush and lip gloss. For a moment she regretted shutting down her webcam as the men would probably think she looked pretty good too. She missed their comments already. She had thought about doing some webcam `shows’, pretending to be 18 in one of the multitudes of webcam girl sites. But then she’d be one of a thousand slutty girls. That didn’t work for her. Exposing herself on cam to someone she `thought’ was a stranger, but really knew her, that excited her.

The dance, of course, was boring and stupid with mostly idiot seventh graders hanging out. Natalie, however, seemed to be having a blast and wanted to wait until the janitors, Lenny and Squiggy, had to kick them out at nine so they could start cleaning. Morgan didn’t know why she said she’d sleep over Nat’s house. Nat had been quite annoying lately. At one point when Nat was out dancing Darsey told Morgan to sneak out and come visit her later in the night. As Morgan recalled how even her best friend had taken advantage of her sexually she wondered if there was anyone who wouldn’t.

The girls said goodbye to Darsey as she left with her mom. Morgan and Nat set out across the soccer fields to Nat’s house.

By ten Morgan was bored to death and was regretting even more her decision to sleep over. But Nat reassured her and promised things would get better in a few minutes after her Mom went to sleep. She had a surprise.

Morgan was curious although she expected the latest version of UNO. In actuality this was normally something she would enjoy and maybe it would be good to play this late into the night. Maybe it would ease her building inner conflict.

Natalie was excited. She had been slowly building a small cache of wine-coolers that she stole from her mother. She felt quite naughty about doing that but knew Morgan and Darsey had had some before and this might earn her some points. She was a self proclaimed nerd and not so proud of it anymore. Next year would be high-school and she didn’t want to be abandoned by her friends for cooler people. She was thrilled when Morgan said she’d stay over, but knew it was more of her wanting to get out of her house and Nat could already tell Morgan was getting bored. She hoped this would help.

Morgan was more than shocked when Natalie pulled the coolers from the bag. She looked at Nat’s proud smile and could only shake her head in disbelief.

Natalie giggled as she opened one and handed it to her stunned friend. She knew she had done well. She watched Morgan first take a sip, then a long swig. She waited for Morgan’s smile of approval.

The only thought that was invading Morgan’s head was the day Arthur had handed her a wine cooler. How his gaze wandered over her body. How he had led her to his bedroom. How he had her lie on the bed. How he had removed her clothes. How he had touched her. How his mouth felt kissing and licking her feet, legs, thoughts, butt. How he had her touch him. How he spread her legs. How he moved between her legs and pushed his penis inside her. How he lied on top of her. How the picture of his fat wife seemed to watch them as he made love, no, fucked her. How he tricked her when he pulled off his rubber. And finally, as she was almost smothered beneath his large sweaty body, she had orgasmed just as he began grunting and shooting his sperm into her.

“Morgan?”

Morgan shook her head as she came back to reality.

“Are, are you okay?” Natalie stammered as she thought there was something wrong with Morgan. If Morgan had to go to the hospital she would be in BIG trouble. Maybe the wine coolers were too old and were toxic. Maybe she was drunk and going to throw up. Natalie knew this was a bad idea, but she had so wanted to look cool to Morgan.

“No, no, it’s cool ... I’m fine” Morgan reassured her. Natalie did the big fake wipe sweat off her forehead routine. “WHEW!”

Morgan looked at her and could only think of what a total dork she was.

“Wanna play some Uno?” Natalie chirped.

A sudden desperation for fresh air hit Morgan. She had to get out of here.

“I, I got to get out of here for a few.”

Nat smiled, “That’s cool, lets go for a walk.”

Morgan stood up as she thought. “Umm, no. This happens to me a lot. I need a few minutes to myself.”

Natalie’s hopes faded quickly. “What if my mom wakes up and finds out you left?”

Morgan headed towards the door. “You’ll think of something.”

“Where are you going? Will you be back soon?”

Morgan shot her a smile, “I won’t be long. I just need some air.”

As Morgan distanced herself from Natalie’s house she began to relax. The cool night air felt good on her bare shoulders. It would be a beautiful night for a run. She wondered how long it would take to jog to Darsey’s. Of course jogging in a skirt and sandals wouldn’t work out so well. If only she could change into her shorts and sportsbra. She smiled to herself at how many times she changed in front of her webcam. And the things they said about her in the chat room. Some of the crudest things. She shivered at the thought of the one guy who fantasized about kidnapping her and keeping her as a sex slave in his basement. Just what sort of things would he do? Probably much of the same as she had let Arthur, Ted and Charles do.

As she walked over the empty moonlit soccer fields she sipped at her wine cooler. She didn’t remember taking it with her, but it tasted good and was already giving her a warm glow. After taking the last sip she dropped it in the large waste barrel near the field.

She wondered if Coach J enjoyed his video. She could tell by the way he had acted at practice that he was different. He had seen it.

“Why do I do that?” She murmured aloud. Everything she had done; the webcam, the Snapple, the changing room at the mall, Arthur, Ted, Mr. Ely, Charles, the videos. All of those a sane girl, even if she didn’t think it was disgusting, would have left them at a personal fantasy level.

“But with me, it’s OOPS, I guess I let it start somehow.” She chuckled making a goofy face. And once started she always felt compelled to let it finish. Was there really any harm done?

“I still feel pretty normal.”

Of course was it normal to feel jealous because a comatose man paid attention to a slut on TV and not to her? Or to purposely step into the path of a lesbian sex offender?

“Maybe not.”

She started to cut across the school parking lot in the direction of Darsey’s house. It would be quite a walk but the alternative was playing Uno all night with Natalie.

As she passed the front of the middle school she noticed that there was still one car left in the lot. That seemed a bit unusual for almost 11 o’clock. Then again there was the dance and someone is probably closing up. She stopped and glanced at the front entrance. The light was on and there was definitely someone still inside. She changed her direction towards the front entrance if only out of curiosity. She stopped again as she reached the sidewalk, about twenty feet from the entrance. Inside she saw a wirey guy wheel an overstuffed garbage bin past the entrance. It was Squiggy, the janitor.

Squiggy, what a stupid name. Morgan knew it wasn’t his real name but some reference to some 70’s sitcom. Apparently they also had a dim-bulb skuzzy low-life as well. She was glad that he wasn’t their regular janitor as he kind of gave her the creeps. And probably, like Arthur, had to settle with overweight, ugly or skanky girls all his life.

Despite the plan to head back across the parking lot, Morgan found herself approaching the large glass doors of her middle school.

Daryl Scarnelli, or Squiggy as he was known to the rest of the world, shut off the lights to the gymnasium and headed with the last trash barrel of the night. Now, at five minutes to eleven he knew he wouldn’t be finishing early tonight. He was hoping to catch the end of the WWF steelcage finals on Pay Per View but fuck it if he was going to pay $39.95 for just the last thirty minutes. Stupid job, stupid school, stupid snotty kids who get anything they want. He just wanted to get home and down a beer. Hmm, maybe he would stop at Chugg’s and see if Lily was dancing tonight. That hot little college girl always flashed him a little kootch. He started to get hard at the thought. Titties, beer and a little bit `o pink sounded like a good plan. He was so lost in thought that he barely noticed the pretty, young blonde approaching the front doors.

“Oh for fuck’s sake, what did you lose now?” he muttered under his breath. He had already wasted twenty minutes helping some loser find his wallet. They eventually found it in the restroom garbage, sans all the money. “Sorry kid.” He had tried to say without chuckling. If he had realized it would have cost him a chance to watch the PPV he would have ignored him and left him at the door. He would have too, if the boys mother wasn’t with him.

This girl was alone, at least he thought. As he approached the doors, keys jangling, he recalled her as one of the last ones to leave. Along with her obnoxious fat friend.

He unlocked and swung the door open.

“Okay, what did you lose?”

When the girl just stared at him he added, “Or did you just lose your way?”

The girl seemed to come to life finally, “No, my cell. I cant find it.”

“And you think it’s here because...”

The girl now seemed nervous. Perhaps he was being a bit too harsh. His eyes did an unconscious sweep of her body. She was after all, quite a pretty thing.

He eased, “Okay, C’mon you can take a look in the gym but I didn’t find any cells or nothing.”

“Thanks, my mom will kill me if I lose it.”

The girl flashed a nervous smile and entered as he held the door. He could smell her faint perfume, some flowery teen shit, and something else. Alcohol. Despite himself being a drinker at the age of twelve he still thought these kids try to grow up too fast these days. Damn these middle school girls. Too much money, make-up, gadgets and attitude. As she passed him and headed towards the gym he couldn’t help but check out her ass. But damn, these girls were fine. He couldn’t recall any girl from his middle school back in the 70’s looking like this. For a moment he wondered how much nicer that butt would look in tight jeans rather than a skirt. Or better yet, no skirt at all. Shit.

Daryl shook off his imagery and followed Morgan into the gym, flicking on the lights as he entered. More than before, he prayed that Lily would be working tonight. After this week from hell he needed another glimpse of her sweet young pussy. If only she would let him slip his finger in her for just a second. Yes, that would be nice. He fought off images of Lily naked on his bed, waiting for him to finger her, and much more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.