Morganrunner16 - Cover

Morganrunner16

Copyright© 2019 by Wifeseducer

Chapter 4: A Second Cumming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: A Second Cumming - The tales of pretty 16 year-old soccer gal Morgan Healy and her effects on older men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Sharing   MaleDom   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Ted peeked out his window and watched his young neighbor walk by. Even in the fading light he could make out all the perfect features of sixteen year old Morgan Healy. And even though her shorts and cute spaghetti string top concealed her budding body from the world he knew. He knew exactly what it looked like underneath; perfect mouthful sized tits, tight little butt, and very soft looking blonde thatch of hair that barley covered her virgin pussy.

But all that observation came from a tiny viewing screen. Enlarging pictures only made them grainy. His heartbeat quickened and wetness returned to his palms as he eyed his new digital camera and the tiny bottle of clear liquid beside it. For the moment he knew he would do it. He didn’t know about the next moment. By the time Morgan walked out of her door she had forgotten all about Ted as her thoughts returned to Arthur. Why did she let that poor excuse of a human do those things to her? She knew he was the type of man women hated, the type that stared at your breasts and glared as though they were mentally undressing you. But she had given him (well sold anyways) something he couldn’t get otherwise, something taboo, something illegal. He didn’t seem to care about any circumstances because of her, because he had to have her. She indulged his sick fantasy, willingly.

Already the whole sex episode seemed blurred, almost as though it was some sort of outer body experience. She knew she had to get this out of her head before she got to Darsey’s else she would be sweating like a pig. And damn, she still felt slimy down there. Maybe it was because she was thinking of sex. Sex, yes sex. It wasn’t so bad, was it? When she recalled her orgasm she felt a rush of blood to her head.

Darsey greeted Morgan at the door with a huge grin and a large glass filled with crushed ice and red liquid.

“What’s that?” questioned Morgan.

“It’s a Margarita stupid, what do you think it is?” Well, a margarita made as well as sixteen year old can make one, rum, margarita mix and some crushed ice.

Morgan stepped in and took a huge sip and gagged at the alcohol.

“Whoa, there’s alcohol in this!”

“Yeah, no shit Sherlock. Good ain’t it? I made it myself.” Darsey beamed with pride.

“You’re Dad let you have this?”

“No way, you kidding me? He left a half hour ago to bring mom to the airport. He won’t be back for at least two hours.”

Morgan took another sip and grimaced. She went to hand it back to Darsey.

“I got my own. C’mon Room Raiders is coming on.”

They both giggled and ran to the TV room to watch the cheesy MTV reality show.

As he had done dozens of times before, Ted opened the never-locked laundry room window of the Healy household and slipped inside. He made his way up to Morgan’s room. He smiled as he knew he could find it now with his eyes closed. He peered into her room but did not see her Snapple anywhere in sight. He knew from the cam that she had one but she didn’t leave it in her room. He made his way back downstairs to the kitchen. We he opened the fridge he saw what had to be Morgan’s half empty Snapple.

Again he felt his hands shaking as he grabbed it and set it on the counter.

He fumbled to pull the small vial from his pocket. When he looked at the bottle he felt his cock harden. He cackled out loud at the apparent Pavlovian effect upon himself. He thought for a moment of giving her a `double’ dose of the drug and his cum. But he knew he was already doing something incredibly risky and stupid so why fuck it up if the interaction of the two made a bitter taste. Besides the next time he jerked off could be in front of her naked body. That’s right, no touching ... just looking.

Carefully he mixed the solution into the contents of the bottle. And just to be convinced he took a small sip himself and swished it around his mouth. Yup, tastes like Snapple. He spit in to the sink and carefully placed the bottle back into the fridge. If Morgan didn’t drink it tonight he would sneak back in later and empty it out. Can’t have her passing out in front of her Mom. Now all he had to do is wait for her to get home ... and hope her Mom slept over her new boyfriends as Morgan had mentioned to him earlier online. By the time he returned to his own home he had to take a cold shower to rid himself of the sweat that had covered him during his escapade.

Meanwhile, Room Raiders had finished the same time as Darsey and Morgan’s margaritas were drained. Morgan already felt a buzz in her head, and it felt good.

Darsey shut the TV off and jumped off the couch, tripped on the table and flopped on the floor. They both cracked up.

“C’mon Morg, lets make another and do some hot tubbin”

Morgan grinned, “Sounds like a plan to me.” She pulled off her top and shorts, revealing her bathing suit. “and like a flash, I’m already ready already ready already. Whatever.”

They both burst out laughing again.

Minutes later they were sitting, sloppy drink in hand, in the hot tub on the back deck of Darsey’s house. For the next half hour thye talked about most everything. Then Morgan looked up at the house next door.

“How’s your neighbors?” she blurted.

“They’re fine, how’r yours?” snorted back Darsey.

“No I mean is the guy okay? Like you know when you lay out in the sun tanning you think he watches you?”

“Geez, I don’t know. I never thought about it, but thanks for making me paranoid now.”

“Hey, maybe we should wait till he wife goes out one day and lay out naked. Give him a thrill.”

Darsey gave a horrid grin. “No fricken way, you are definitely whacko tonight. No more booze for you.”

“Maybe he’s watching right now.” Morgan said as she dunked under the water. When she came up her bikini top was off.

“What the frick are you doin?”

Morgan sat up on the edge of the tub, topless.

Darsey looked horrified, “Geezus crap Morg, put your top back on. My dad might come home!”

Morgan turned towards the neighbor’s house. “Mr Neighborrrrr ... are you watching?”. She hoped that somehow he was.

“Morgan!”

Morgan turned back and giggled. “It’s cool, no one is there. Just chill.”

“What if was there? He’d see you naked”

“If you only knew I just let a strange man jump my bones.” Morgan thought to herself. Her mind began to wander.

“You gonna put your top back on?”

Morgan returned from her naughty thoughts. “Not yet, this feels good, all free and everything”

Darsey turned at looked back at her house, “Okay, just watch for my dad.”

Morgan grinned to herself, “Oh I will.”

Shortly Morgan noticed that the more relaxed Darsey got, the differently she stared at her. Although Darsey had a pretty face she was more than a bit larger than her. And even when boys noticed her early maturing body Darsey had never mentioned a word about them. For a few minutes they both were quiet.

Morgan reached in the hot tub and took out a handful of water and slashed it on her face and hair. She then grabbed the nearby hair brush and combed her hair back.

Darsey couldn’t help but look her up and down. “Geez Morgan, when did you get so friggin gorg?”

“Hey don’t go staring at me lesbo”

Darsey was stunned for a moment, then grinned and splashed Morgan. The next minute was an all out splash fight.

“Wait, my contact” Darsey blurted. They stopped as Darsey fiddled with her lens.

That’s when Morgan noticed the lights pull in the driveway from the other side of the house. She didn’t say anything to Darsey. She sat back on the edge of the tub and grabbed a pair of sunglasses from her purse and put them on. She threw a pair to Darsey.

“Here blindy use these for protection.”

Darsey put them on and giggled, “Sunglasses at night. Yeah, this is so cool. You dork.”

Morgan abruptly started a conversation about tomorrow’s soccer game and Darsey fell in quickly as she also played on the team. As they talked Morgan kept one eye on the kitchen window. She knew Darsey, with her back to the house, wouldn’t notice her dad home. Morgan knew, however, that he would notice them though, but what would he do?

When she saw a dim light through the kitchen window she knew he must have entered the house.

The first thing Craig Ely noticed when he entered his living room from the garage and flicked on the table lamp was the mess in the TV room. TV was on, sticky red rings on the glass coffee table, couch pillows and clothes scattered on the floor.

He rolled his eyes. “Oh those girls, Arg!” he muttered as he shut off the TV.

As he walked into the kitchen he heard muffled voices coming from outside. The girls must be in the hot tub, sounded like Morgan was over. After his trek to the airport and back he was thursting for a beer. As he cracked open a cold one he thought for a moment. Ahh Morgan, she and Darsey were best friends for years and years. She must have been only six years old the first time she came over. How she had certainly blossomed into a great, and yeah, beautiful girl. He remembered a few weeks ago when Morgan was over in their above ground pool with Darsey. Yes, seeing her `new’ body in a bikini was a bit of a shock. He could not deny admitting just how good she looked.

Craig could also not deny himself of taking a peek out the kitchen window. Yeah, maybe that bikini body deserved a second look.

This `second’ look was nothing like the first.

Through her sunglasses Morgan saw the outline of his face in the window for just a moment. He definitely was there. So either he would come out and yell or something else

Craig almost dropped his beer. Fucking Christ! She was sitting there fucking topless. No shirt, no bikini, nothing. Nothing but a set of perky white little tits.

Craig stepped back quickly. He felt his face turning red, though he wasn’t sure if it was embarrassment or what. He was pretty sure the girls didn’t see him else they would have made some sort of a ruckus out there.

He stood and listened. The girls continued to gab as they had been before. Craig took another large swig of his beer and set it down. Then without thinking he went back to the other room and shut off the lamp he had turned on when he came in. He wasn’t sure why he did that, no, he knew exactly why, because the kitchen would be completely dark and he wanted another look.

Morgan continued to play it cool. Mr. Ely hadn’t come out or yelled through the window so she wasn’t sure what was going on. Then she saw the already dim light go dark in the kitchen. She slid all the way back into the tub again.

Craig’s brow was covered in sweat by the time he had the nerve to peek out the window again. He also had a hard on like never before. It hadn’t been since he peeked into his neighbor’s window as a horny teenager did he feel such nervous excitement. When he saw only Morgan’s pretty face was above the water line he was only a bit dismayed. She had to come back out again. She just had to.

Craig could hardly tell what the girls were saying above the din of their boom box, but he didn’t care. He just wanted to see. And since for some odd reason they were wearing sunglasses he knew they most probably couldn’t see him.

Suddenly Morgan turned her back to the window and stood up. Craig watched as she seemed to bounce up and down and grab her boobs as though she were flashing the neighbors. He stared as the water cascaded down her toned back and over her bikini bottom. Then Morgan turned back around and both girls let out a screech of laughter.

Craig stood breathless as Morgan again took a seat on the edge of the tub facing him. Somehow his pants had come undone and as he pulled his cock out he began stroking himself. For the next five minutes he stared and stroked in wild wonder. Just a year ago she had seemed so tiny and thin, like a walking stick, and now, tits, perfect young handfuls only ten feet away.

His breathing quickened as his fantasies took over, fantasies of touching young Morgan. In the hot tub, in the bed, in the shower, fuck yeah. When Morgan lay back on the hot tub deck it as too much for him. He shot his cum in the sink, cum as though had never cum before.

A few moments later, after recovering, he zipped up and then proceeded to `arrive home’ again, this time with more lights and noise. He heard another screech of laughter outside and when he looked out the window Morgan was covered up as he suspected. When the girls came in the house they could hardly stop.

“Hi Mr. Elyyyy.” snorted Morgan. Darsey smacked her and they laughed some more.

Craig just shook his head and tried not to stare at Morgan. “Hi Morgan, you ready for tomorrows game?”

“Oh, I’m always ready to play.”

Craig’s mind went wild. If she knew that he had just seen her topless then she might understand how her words were driving him nuts right now.

“Speaking of which, I gotta get going.” Morgan said as she picked up her clothes from the floor.

Darsey saddened, “I thought you were gonna stay over.”

“Can’t, Mom wants me home tonight.” She lied. “I’m just gonna change quick.”

Craig watched Morgan enter the laundry room and shut the door behind her. He realized that for a moment she would be completely naked in there. He wished he could be invisible for just two minutes.

Morgan emerged from the room.

Darsey smiled, “Hey you better get some sleep, remember that my Dad’s gonna video our game tomorrow.”

A thought suddenly occurred to Craig and he blurted “Hey Morgan, why don’t you just bring your suit and stuff with you to the game. We can just come back here and you guys can swim or relax in the hot tub.” He instantly regretted saying that as he thought it sounded somehow perverted. With all the perverted thoughts running through his head right now he just didn’t know.

Morgan noticed him glancing at the laundry room but replied brightly and innocently “Sure that’s cool, thanks Mr. E!”

By the time Morgan entered her house she had barely finished reviewing in her head all that had gone on today. Thoughts quickly turned to what might still happen. She entered the kitchen and eyed the refrigerator. She knew immediately that Ted had been there as the tiny bit paper lay on the floor next to the fridge. When she had closed the fridge door earlier she had placed it between the door and the fridge so that it would fall the next time someone had opened it. And someone had. When she opened the door she also noticed her Snapple wasn’t in the same exact spot. Had he really done what she thought he did?

Ted didn’t know what to think now. She was home and it was already too late to go in and undo it. What would happen?

Morgan took the bottle in the bathroom with her and examined it. There was no clouding in it so she knew he hadn’t left his usual offering. Was he really trying to drug her? She took the tiniest sip and tasted nothing strange. She then poured the rest down the drain and filled it partially with some water.

Morgan then jumped in the shower and scrubbed herself totally clean.

Ted was going nuts trying to catch a glimpse of what was going on next door. Then he noticed the light in Morgan’s room come on. Quickly he ran to his computer. He saw her briefly as she dropped her towel and put on an extra long tee shirt and pink panties. Then her light went out. Was she going to bed? Did she drink it? There was no way he was going over if he didn’t know. He looked out his window for some sort of clue. Then he noticed the light from the TV room come on. Quickly but quietly he ran his back door to the only place with a view of the TV room.

Morgan sat on the couch and flicked on the TV. She had thought about sitting in front of the computer and `drinking’ her Snapple but really didn’t want all her `viewers’ watching her. Besides that she still had quite a buzz going and just felt like lying on the couch. She knew that Ted could see into the room from outside if he wanted to. And she knew he wanted to.

Ted watched from between the wickets of the diving fence. He had a surprising clear view of Morgan sitting on her couch. She was munching on a bag of potato chips and yes, `the’ bottle was sitting there on the table. When she took her first sip he pulled his cock out and began stroking. What ever was going to happen was going to happen.

“Thank the Lord for creating salty chips.” he whispered to himself as he watched her continually drink from the bottle, finally draining it. “Finish it all, that’s a good girl.”

A few minutes later Ted’s breathing quickened as he saw Morgan shake her head as though she were trying to clear the cobwebs. Over the next few minutes he watched her rub her eyes and try to keep from nodding off. Once she even tried to stand up and had to sit right back down. Then she nodded off for a few moments and woke, nodded off again, tried to get up. Then she just laid back.

Morgan lay still for quite a while. It wasn’t difficult as the alcohol had totally relaxed her. In fact she almost fell asleep waiting for something, if anything, to happen. When it did she almost jumped off the couch. The phone rang. She knew immediately who it must be. He was testing her. It rang a few more times until the answering machine picked up. Then it rang again a few moments later. Then a third attempt. Then quiet. Then the doorbell rang a bunch of times in succession. She knew then he would soon be in the house. This was the time to move if she didn’t want him to come in. She had to know what he wanted to do with her. She didn’t budge. A loud bang came from the laundry room.

Ted slipped in through the window. It must have been his nerves but as careful as he was his foot slipped and smacked against the dryer, emitting a loud hollow bang. He stood in silent shock, scolding himself. He tiptoed into the kitchen and then to the front door. From there he called out in a low voice.

“Hello. Hello? Anyone here? I heard some strange noises. Hello?”

No reply. He continued to call out softly as he walked back through the house to the TV room. He reached the couch where Morgan was. Sure enough she was fast asleep, laying back on the couch cushion, feet still on the floor. Her damp hair was mussed up and covered her most of her pretty face, and her long tee barely covered her panties. He had to stop and take a deep breath in attempt to slow his pounding heart. When he composed himself he continued with the usual methods of testing; calling her name, shaking her shoulder softly, then harder. She was definitely not waking up.

Morgan heard him walk to the window and pull the curtain closed. Then she felt him sit next to her on the couch. He shook her shoulder one more time. When she felt his hand on her leg she felt a surge go through her body and wondered how she could pull off playing `passed-out’. The hand began to slowly caress her leg. Did he notice that her nipples had stiffened? “Just want to see, that’s all, just look, nothing more.” He continued to repeat his mantra, trying to believe himself despite the fact that his hand was traveling further and further between her thighs, her tender thighs.

He froze as she suddenly shifted her body. It wasn’t much and she seemed to settle right back down. If his cock wasn’t hard enough already it became even harder as he noticed two things. Her shirt had pulled up slightly and he could see her panties. It had also pulled a bit tighter over her chest and he could see her nipples poking through the thin material.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.