Try It, You'll Like It! - Cover

Try It, You'll Like It!

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Both Leslie and Sam were running away to try and start over. Some would say it was the car for sale that brought them together. Others would think that is it was 'pre-destined' to happen. It was not the 'first' time for either of them but from that day it sure did seem that they 'belonged' together.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   Slow   Cat-Fighting  

Yes, everything during all those ‘Test’ rides seemed to work just fine. Nothing had really changed for either of them, except that Leslie would not be moving alone to New Mexico. When she called Mr. Sanchez, to say that he was ecstatic to have ‘another’ doctor on the way, a surgeon no less, would have been an understatement.

Re-certification in New Mexico would be required. If there had been no malpractice suits or negative medical judgments, there should be no problems. If the two were going to eventually become a couple, Mr, Sanchez would assign them a larger place. Same deal, though, for staying five years; except now, all of Leslie’s school loans would be ‘paid in full, ‘ since Sam had none.

There seemed to be a few more benefits for this arrangement. Sam got Leslie’s car to use and a new start with a ‘mentor’ that seemed more interested in the future than Sam’s past.

Leslie found that no longer being alone was like, like ... there were no words to describe the way she now felt. Sam used the money he had intended to buy a car as their reserve funds. The idea of a larger place also made many of Les’s belongings now something to keep. What they did not want or need went to charity.

$1,957 got the car ready, with new tires, an alignment, a battery, a brake job, plugs, wires and ‘shop charges’ (a rip off).

Instead of them both sneaking out of town with heads bowed down, they both seem to be going to a better place now, with a future. It would not be easy adjusting, though.

Leslie looked back at the house as they pulled out of the drive that morning, on their way to start over. For Sam, there was not much good to look back on. When he saw Leslie looking back, he took her hand in his. He thought that she might be having second thoughts about the whole thing. When she turned, grasped his hand and smiled though, that thought vanished.

They left the house at seven. Once they got to I-40, it was all a straight shot. It was supposed to be an eleven hour drive. By hour thirteen, both wondered how much more construction lay ahead. Leslie had a sobering thought, too. How much would the moving van have cost if she was paying?

When they finally got in near nine-thirty PM. They had somewhat of a choice for that first night, the MCM Eleganté Hotel on Menaul Blvd NE, or the Holiday Inn on Sunport Place. Both had rooms available. The Holiday Inn won out, because it had an indoor pool.

Food was either room service, downstairs at the hotel, Chinese or Thai take out, or Chili’s Restaurant. Peanuts, crackers and soft drinks ended up as their fine dining, sleep was all both wanted that night. Tomorrow they would see Mr. Sanchez. Leslie knew New Mexico license and insurances should not be a problem for her. She and Sam speculated that night what would be entailed to get his straightened out.

For different reasons, both fell asleep thinking about the same thing. Would they both really have a life together? Both had been ‘burnt’ and badly that first time. Would this work out between them? Was it too quick after the first time? That old saying, to ‘take each day as it comes, ‘ sort of helped as both reached the same conclusion and drifted off to sleep. They were holding hands though.

Breakfast the next day disappeared off their plates. Leslie probably ate as much as Sam did. Leslie called Mr. Sanchez to confirm the ten AM meeting. The GPS got them there, early. They strolled around the Hospital’s main floor, the ER waiting room, and a garden area outside until it was time to see Mr. Sanchez.

Edited by: TeNderLoin

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.